Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 Madelyn-1

"I guess you're right," Madelyn said as she stood. "Hey, it is okay if I go check on Regius?" she asked the unicorn.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 Unicorn1
"Of course, though I don't think he'll be awake. Part of the side effect of his medicine is that it makes him very sleepy."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:41 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 49da5efd

Loomis frowned visibly as he stalked closer to Danica."Hmmm, that means Ill have to go easy on you..wouldnt want to damage you too badly too soon." Loomis smirked as he saw her evident fear only made more noticeable by the trembling that now wracked her delicate frame. "I suppose the fact that youre scared is good...but its not good enough. After all you havent been properly introduced to pain!" the heir replied, emphasising the last word with a firm smack of the whip on one of Danicas bare legs. He laughed at the sound that left the girl.

She probably wasnt expecting it and that made it all the sweeter. "Well be down here for quite some time, Danica, and in that time I expect the truth from you. Places youve been, camps youve set up, alliances formed, everything ou know. And if you havent noticed....I have a penchant for causing pain...so lying will be frowned upon to say the least..." His finger massaged the hide of the whip, almost lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 Danica

Danica winced at the pain. However, she tried to fight back the tears that were forming in her eyes. She refused to cry, especially in front of Loomis.

"I've told you already: I only tr-traveled with Regius for only a f-few hours. I barely know anything about him o-or the rebellion! I'm not l-lying to you!"

Madelyn walked into Reguis' tent and knelt down beside the prince. She frowned. He wasn't looking too good at all. She extended her left hand, and placed it over his heart. However, it went right through.

"I remember being sick," she said softly. "I was always in pain. I could never do anything, but unlike me, you're not as weak. You'll survive this. You deserve a long life..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 800px-Hibiki27s_Magic_characters
Regius opened a bleary eye. "Madelyn? What are you doing here?" He felt utterly exhausted.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Startled, Madelyn quickly pulled her hand back. "I-I just came in here to check on you. Go back to sleep. You need rest," she stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 800px-Hibiki27s_Magic_characters
He blinked at her a moment, then asked, "Are you okay? You look like you've been crying?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

"Um... no I wasn't. I'm fine," she said quickly. "I'm fine... I'm just worried that's all. Danica won't let me stay at the castle with her. She's all afraid I'm going to be caught."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:39 pm

"She was probably right," Regius replied. "She would've been too worried about you. It would have been tough on her."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 pm

"But at least she would have a friend... He has her in the dungeon. I-I've heard some of the things he does to prisoners. Horrible, horrible things. It isn't fair... Why is Loomis this way? Surely he was loved as well, was he not?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Regius sighed and struggled to sit up. "He was, but..." He shook his head. "It's a long story."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Madelyn sighed. "I understand. You don't want to talk about it. It is what it is, I suppose. I just hope that you can knock some sense into him."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

"It's not that I don't want to talk about it." He shook his head, partly to push away the sleepiness. "It's just that it's a long story, and I don't want to upset you by starting and then nodding off in the milddle."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Madelyn giggled. "I've never heard that excuse before. I wouldn't mind if you fell asleep. I could just tell you where you left off. I have a good memory!"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Regius settled back against his pillow. "When I was born, I was very sickly; my parents thought I might die. They were always worried about me. When Loomis was born strong and healthy, my father had declared him the heir to the throne. He didn't expect me to survive.

"Loomis was raised to be king. I was practically ignored when we were young while my father taught Loomis everything he needed to know. He was the favorite, not me. But when my magic powers began to show themselves, Father changed his mind. Loomis had shown no signs of magic, and mine seemed to be so strong. He declared me the heir and began showering me with all the attention, grooming me to be his successor. I think that's when Loomis became jealous and started hating magic... I don't blame him, either.

"When mother got sick, I ran off to find the cure. I figured if I was gone for a long time, Loomis might regain favor from my father and be chosen as heir again. When I returned to find both my parents dead, I realized I was wrong.

"Part of the reason I refused the kingship was because of that. My brother was short-changed, all because I had magic. I decided I wasn't strong enough, even with my magic, and so I left things to him so I could lead a quiet life somewhere as maybe a wizard for hire. But..." Regius shook his head. "He didn't see things the same way I did. He'd grown to hate magic so much, that he wanted all of it destroyed." He looked at Madelyn. "That's why he's the way he is. It's because I was able to use magic."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Madelyn sat in silence for a moment as soon as he was done, taking his words in carefully before finally speaking, "So, you wanted you're brother to have the throne all along? And yet, he still doesn't see that you've meant well? That is so sad. He is a very stubborn boy, isn't he?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm

"He always was." Regius yawned. His eyes were beginning to droop. "He never wanted to share, even when we were little."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 pm

"I bet he drove you mad sometimes," Madelyn said with a small chuckle. "I suppose I'll let you get some more rest. I hope you're feeling better soon."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:33 pm

"I hope I do, too," he muttered, letting his eyes slide closed.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 49da5efd

The king sighed, "Thats not very convincing you know. Although I must congragulate you for remembering your lie so well. Those before you tumbled over their lies, but you, you aren't even crying yet though the tears are there. I suppose they'll be down soon enough." With that he gave Danica another whack, harder this time and slightly higher up her leg.

"Mmmm, how many times will I have to dole out punishment before you simply give me what I want, I wonder?" Pulling back hi hand as far as he could Loomis struck the girl again and again his expression distorted with a look akin to madness.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 Danica

"Stop it! STOP IT!" Danica cried out as he began striking her repeatedly. Soon, she fell to the floor to her knees at the king's feet, sobbing.

"What did I do to you? What did I ever do to you?" she choked out before wiping the blood gushing out of her upper lip.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm

(Sorry didnt see that youd replied Ju Ju. Awesome.)

THe brunette looked down at the girl, theyd been there for a while now and she still wouldn't just give him wht he needed. It was as if she were mocking by not simply answering his questions. It made sense in his mind and he found that his conclusion only made him angrier. He would get the answers he wanted out of her, and she would give them to him. For now however, with it getting late, he felt it neccessary to leave her punishment to another.

With a sigh as he lowered his whipping hand, "Alright then Danica, I shall return in the morning. If all goes well with Baromir, youll have learned that lying is something that is NOT tolerated. Especially in your case as youre currently refsing to divulge what news you have of your of countrys traitor. Good evening to you." Before making his leave a tall muscular man walked into the room, bowing and showing his respectc to his king. "Beat her, beat her until she gives you the whereabouts of my brother, you do not stop until she divests that information. Am I understood?" At the nod he recieved he left, not even sparing the female a backwards glance as a scream reached his ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 6 Unicorn1
Taelin woke up bright and early to take care of the many people in camp. With Regius out of commission, he felt it his duty to take care of things until their leader was well again. "Okay! Breakfast time," he told the fae folk, who all scattered to find berries for themselves and the other vegetarians in the group. He then turned to the fire lizards and other meat eaters. "You too. Go get us some meat. Enough to share," he added, remembering the last time. They'd only brought enough for their little family not for everyone else.

He then poked his head in Regius's tent. "Oh! You're awake?"

Regius rubbed his eyes blearily. "Barely. Anything happen while I was out?" When he got a negative, he felt around for his glasses and then clambered out of his tent, setting the spectacles on the bridge of his nose as he did so.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 pm

"Hey, Regius!" Madelyn called out, floating over to the man. "You look a lot better this morning!"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:54 pm

"I feel a lot better," Regius replied. He watched the chaos that always accompanied morning in the camp. It was always entertaining to watch, especially when the lizards returned with deer twice their size. "Looks like we'll be eating well today."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next