Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 49da5efd

The king eyed the girl warily at first, but laughed soon after. "I dont see why not. If you had other abilities aside from your Sight of the Dead, Im sure you'd have used them by now." Loomis gave Betrice a look. "Its fine. Leave us."

Back to top Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:02 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 HaseoAtoli
Beatrice wanted to argue, but knew she couldn't. She bowed politely to Loomis. "Yes, my king. I'll be just outside, if you need me." She left the room, closing the door quietly behind her, and leaned against the wall. She hoped he wouldn't get hurt.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Chess_knight

Nathaniel chuckled, dropping his hand to his side. "You're assumptions are quite correct. I'm here to cut a deal with you. There is something very wrong with the castle that many of us have noticed, and I think that it is in your best interest to come with me willingly. I believe your...gift is needed."

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Danica

Danica let out a sigh. "Something is troubling me, about this place. It has been since last night..." She began, walking back over to the portrait. "I think... I think you're mother is still here, Your Majesty."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:05 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 800px-Hibiki27s_Magic_characters
"Why do you say that?" Regius asked, confused. "What's happened at the castle since my brother's coronation?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Eyes, a deep brown, followed Danica as she sad what she had to. At first Loomis couldn't tell if she was serious or not and let loose a string of laughter. However, when he saw the look on her face he knew she thought her own statement to be true. His whole attitude changed, his face now hard like stone.

"My mother you say?" He asked, his expression now unreadable. "What of it?"

{Ju Ju....do I hate mother or am I Sephiroth?}

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Nathaniel frowned. "Well, there have been some disturbances. Some of the magic folk in the prisons are seeing things. Your brother is unaware of this as far as I know, but many of the magic folk believe these disturbances are being caused by your mother and father..."

"I've never been haunted by a spirit this strong," Danica stated, wincing slightly as she ghosts presence began to overwhelm her once more. "I think... I think she wanted me to tell you that she was sorry..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:25 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 800px-Hibiki27s_Magic_characters
Regius shook his head. "I'm afraid I'm no good at handling ghosts. I know some magics, but none would be useful in helping my mother or father pass on," he said. "Danica would be better suited, but..." He frowned.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 pm

"Yes, of course," Nathaniel said, rubbing his chin. "But the girl is really in no mental or physical state to do it alone. You should come with me. I'm about fed up with this silly game of chase."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Once again Regius shook his head. "I can't. You know that. My brother would kill me as soon as I entered the castle. I would make no difference about my parents' haunting."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Nathaniel sighed, unsheathing his sword. "I didn't want to do this, Regius," he stated numbly. "But it seems that I must."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Unicorn1
Taelin galloped from the trees and stood before Regius protectively, head lowered with his horn pointing straight at Nathaniel and pawing the ground with his hoof. "I suggest you leave," he said.

"There's no need," Regius muttered, stepping around Taelin. "If you can promise me, Nathaniel, that I won't be imprisoned or killed, I will do my best to help."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Nathaniel smirked, sheathing his sword. "I promise. I'll make sure to keep your brother calm. However, I can't guarantee your safety once this ghost ordeal is over..."

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Madelyn-1

Madelyn rushed over to Regius, "I'll come along. If he tries something, I'll come back and round up the army."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Regius nodded. "Thank you, Madelyn." He turned to Taelin. "I know you don't want to do this, but please bear with me." He climbed on to his back. "Please take me there."

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Unicorn1
Taelin shook his mane. "Fine, but I'm coming with you. I don't care if he doesn't want me inside."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 pm

((I vote we hold up for Nocturne))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Loomis grit his teeth, his eyes mirrored his emotions all too well. His mother...she was still here...and she was...she was sorry...He was confused, frustrated, angry,. He wanted to ask her why. Why she hadn't done more before...but, he bit it all back. He'd let too much show already.

The teen cleared his throat, and let loose a breath he hadn't known needed to be let out. He'd loved his mother so much and she did what she could when she was here but it wasnt enough. Enough to make him stop hurting inside. In fact it hurt all now, like the phantom she now was she brought a phantom pain. It had left him but now, it was back.

Loomis straightened, his eyes now held shallow depths of salt water. He hadnt cried for years, there was no need to before. Besides kings were to be strong, steadfast, they werent supposed to show weakness. They weren't supposed to cry.

The brunette leveled Danica with a hard look, although due to the pooling droplets of water peeking over the rim, its intensity was far less than i was meant to be. When he spoke his voice was strained and only just above a whisper. "......tell her...she can keep it...It wont do much good now, will it?!"

The young heir turned, not bothering to see if the girl would relay another of his mothers messages. He slammed the door open, and all but ran out of the small room, going straigh pass Beatrice as if she wasnt even there.

{It was supposed to be a wierd Sephy-Nova love but when I typed it out it came out a bit not like that....>>}

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Danica stood there shocked for a moment before she, too, ran out of the room. "Wait!" she called out after the young king. "I just... wanted to help. I want to help... I know you hate what I am. I hate myself, too. I'd give anything... anything to be a normal human being."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 am

When Loomis stormed out of the room, Beatrice gave chase. "Your Majesty? What's the matter? What did that girl do?" When Danica caught up, she grabbed the girl's arm, and then her hair, and held her fast. "What did you do, you little brat?" she snarled, all pretenses dropped.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Danica let out a gasp as she was pulled backwards. "Let me go!" she shouted, elbowing the witch in the stomach with her free arm. However, Danica was not as strong as the other and continued to struggle.

Suddenly, the hazy outline of the ghost appeared before Danica and rushed forward. Danica let out a hiss of pain as she felt something pierce through her chest. She finally managed to shove Beatrice away from her before collapsing to the stone floor, clutching her chest.

When the pain seemed to go away, she slowly picked herself back up and turned to Beatrice.

"That is enough," she said, her voice a mixture of someone elses.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Beatrice scowled at the brat, then saw a hazy outline of something around her. "Your Majesty, she's possessed. This ghost might try to hurt you where she couldn't."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 pm

'Danica' shook her head, turning toward Loomis. "This young witch is feeding you lies. I would never harm you and neither would Danica, my son," she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Beatrice's eyes widened. Shit. It was the queens ghost. "M-my apologees, Your Highness," she said to the ghost, bowing deeply. "I didn't realize it was you. I'm afraid my Sight isn't very good when it comes to ghosts."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Loomis turned at the sound of the girls voice and before he could even tell her to let him be Beatrice had done it for him. She held her by the hair, pulling her back in the process. He scowled at the two he wanted to be alone so he could let the pain out on some inanimate object in his room. Something anything to transfer his pain to something else.

He had words for the both of them but they were also ignored as he heard his mothers voice coming from Danica. Almost immediately after he head Beatrice say she was possessed. His mother had possessed Danica. Why?! For what purpose?! His tears were forgotten at this new shock.

Loomis walked the short distance to the two...three females and looked at Danica. He could see no sign of his mother, but when he met eyes with her, he saw them. The honey brown eyes Queen Adelaide had always been complemented for. "M-mother..." Loomis whispered, thickly swallowing the knot that had lodged itself in his throat. She was here.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 pm

'Danica' smiled softly and stepped forward. She reached up and place a comforting hand upon the young king's cheek. "Loomis," she began softly, "If your father and I could do things over, we would have in a heartbeat. We never meant for you to hurt this much. We love you and I know without a doubt that your brother still loves you as well..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:59 am

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Nox

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Deathw10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc (what he sounds like if it helps)

In the distance a huge red mass was heading in the direction was Loomis was.The trees where cracking from the gust from his wings.Its been many days since he was here.His his brother Luna and him fought and seem to have gotten lost and dazed from there fight.Nox was badly injured and took many days to heal.Parts of him had to be put back together by large peaces of hot metal.The whole time he suffered agonizing pain.His voice was changed becase of casue injuries to his thoart some words he can hardly say anymore.But now he is back fill with rage and hate of his brother.Nox is different now any remorse inside him or conpassion for other living things is burned away.

This dragon form is his true form it clearly shows he has taken beating.Metal all over his body and scars on his neck and rips in his wings.Nox was allies not under Loomis's command.That was before he was nearly killed by his white dragon brother Luna.Nox's mass can be clearly seen from miles away and he is heading right to where the commotion is going on.Letting out a loud roar as he got closer to tell Loomis he is back and coming.And for others that hear him will know Nox is back.On his way he smash small outposts that where in his path.Being locked up in lava for a long time makes a dragon hungry.He now vows to clear a path for Loomis fo those that stand in his master's way.He cried out agin as he headed for where is master was.

What would happen he would get there? Nox was curious as to what his master has been doing...

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 10 Deathw12

(( yays Nox is back Panic ...Luna be back soon to but I have work and a new character if that is okay?..I hope this works I didn't know what to put so...here yea go..his new voice is more like DeathWing from WoW....I love bad guys ^^ ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Loomis' eyes were as wide as dinner plates. He felt as his 'mothers' hand rested on his pale cheek. Listening as she spoke to him in a voice hed never heard her use before. She was never so sad, so regretful and he would've given into her if she hadnt mentioned his father. There was no way to remove the blush on his fathers name. Not in his mind.

The brunette jerked his teartracked face away from the hand and took a step back. "You shouldn't apologize on his behalf mother. He cant be all that remorseful if he isnt here himself. All he wanted was Regius and his damnable powers!" Loomis felt like hitting something, the fact that he'd just cursed before his mother not even registering as his hate for the man that helped birth him bubbled within his being. "He deserved his death, but you...I only wish that the gods had spared you and took him in your stead."

He shared a look with his mother. He truly wished she were here with him, by his side as he lead Aderus as he was meant to from birth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next