Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:12 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 Unicorn1
Taelin crouched when the dragon flew overhead to keep from being knocked over. "Regius! Dragon!" he shouted over the din.

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 800px-Hibiki27s_Magic_characters
Regius, on the otherhand, was knocked over by the force of the gust and deafened by the roar. He stared up at the dragon for a short moment. Nox. "So he's on Loomis's side?" he asked his old friend.

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 HaseoAtoli
Beatrice looked out of the window at the faint sound of a roar. "Your Majesty, there's a dragon approaching," she said, not aware of the agreement between the two.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 49da5efd

Loomis turned to the freightened witch. "Dragon?" he whispered to himself. Nox. He thought before focusing on her once more. "He's an ally. Be sure that no one attacks him, he has the authority to come and go as he pleases. The last thing I need on my hands is an angry shapeshifting dragon out to kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:47 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 HaseoAtoli
"I'll take my leave, then," she said, bowing. She ran off to tell the second in command of the guard not to harm the dragon and to allow him entrance. She just hoped that it was friendly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 72282e10

Nox landed a few feet away.Shifting into a much smaller dragon form and walking to the gates.He was the size of a large horse but with a tail doubling his length.He growled at a few gurads and other beings near him at he walked in as he pleased.His human forms are now a bit deformed cause of the metal on him.Making his way inside and going right to where Loomis was.Staring at him for a few moments and then bowing his head.I will fully survive under your command.I want to cut a path for you with my fire.Those that stand in your way will fall by my might.My wings will protect you from there attack.....but I be treated with respect I am not your dog by any means...Ive had time to think about things and this is what I think is best..

Back to top Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 Empty Luna Returns

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:37 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 White_10

Luna was in a hidden behind a rock watching Regius.He been trying to find him for a very long times since his fight with his brother took him off guard.He crawled up a tree and there started to fallow tree to tree and fallowing Regius.A little nervous he been gone for so long.Last time they saw him was when he was trying to distract Loomis.So he would fallow and hope not to scare them on accident.Luna now had a deep scar on his back cause of hi brother.But is fared much better after the fight.Luna could fly away his brother could not.Knowing his brother is alive irrigates him to the bone.there was no way he would let his brother harm Regius and his friends.He wouldn't have a dough Taelin could smell him.Luna was unsure of the man they where with so keeping unseen is best for now.He wished he could commutcate with Taelin with his mind.

Last edited by ~Kazu~ on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:56 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 Chess_knight

"Yes," Nathaniel replied. "He is. Come. We need to get back to the castle before dark," he said, urging his horse forward once more.

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 Danica

Unable to to regain her hold over Danica any longer, the ghost of the queen left the girl's body and faded quickly, too weak to continue on for the time being. Meanwhile, Danica took in a large breath of air and staggered backwards slightly. The possession had taken a lot out of her as well, as she had never had a ghost do that to her before.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 am

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 800px-Hibiki27s_Magic_characters
Regius jumped up on Taelin's back. "Wait!" he called to his old friend. "We're coming too." He nodded to Madelyn, who was still hidden in the forest to come with them.

Taelin snorted. "You can't be serious," he said, craning his neck to see. Much to his disappointment, he was. "All right, we'll go." He trotted after Nathaniel and his horse.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 Chess_knight

It wasn't long before they all had finally reached the castle. Nathaniel entered into the grand hall, nodding at one of the guards.

"Tell His Majesty that I have returned along with his older brother. Tell him that Lord Regius is willing to talk," Nathaniel instructed.

The guard saluted and ran off to complete his task at hand.

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 11 Madelyn-1

Meanwhile, Madelyn had ventured off in search for her dear friend. She had first tried the dungeon once more. However, Danica was not in there. She floated down the hallways, trying to feel her presence elsewhere. Finally, she stopped at one of the doors and went right through it.

Inside, she found Danica sitting at the foot of the bed. "Danni!" she said happily. "Danni! Regius is here. He's going to try and knock some sense into Loomis! Hey, are you okay?"

Danica smiled weakly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired. Can you do me a favor?" she asked, getting up off of the bed and walking over to one of the portraits hanging on the wall. "Fine this woman for me. She's around here somewhere. I need to speak with her. She's a ghost."

"Say, isn't that the queen?" Madelyn questioned.

Danica gave a small nod. "Please, find her."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Regius looked around the familiar hall and sighed. When their parents had been alive, he and his brother often played here before his powers had appeared and ruined his brother's chances at the throne. He stayed standing, not wanting to offend Loomis by sitting without his permission or to be unprepared if his brother was less than friendly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Madelyn returned to Danica's room quickly with a frown on her face. "Danni, I can't find her," she stated sadly. "Maybe she only appears to you?"

Danica sighed and stood up. Madelyn was probably right. She would have to find the queen herself. She hoped that Beatrice and King Loomis were occupied as she left the bedroom. She peeked around, making sure that the hallway was clear, before leaving.

After searching for awhile, she was on the verge of giving up. However, as she rounded the corner, she spotted him. Her eyes widened in surprise and she let out a gasp before quickly running over to Regius, almost tackling the man down as she went to hug him.

"Regius!" she cried happily. Behind her, Madelyn gave a small snicker.

Danica backed away from the man quickly after her excitement had dwindled down. Her smile quickly faded and was replaced by a frown as she gazed over at Nathaniel. Something was going on.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:20 am

"Danica?" Regius was surprised, to say the least. He'd expected her in the dungeons, not cleaned up and standing before him. He placed his hands on her shoulders. "Are you all right? You aren't hurt, are you?" Well, that was an understatement. Madelyn had told him already that she'd been hurt. But what was all this now? Had his brother had a change of heart?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:03 am

"I was hurt very badly, but," she began, clutching the necklace, "Taelin had Madelyn give this to me. I think it helps a lot, but I'm still quite sore. I'll be okay, though. Were you captured or did you come on your own? I don't understand."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Regius replied, "I wanted to speak with my brother. If we can end this war before it begins simply by talking to each other, I'd rather speak. I don't want to waste anyone's lives if it could have been solved so easily." He glanced over at Nathaniel, then back at Danica. "He also said that my mother's ghost was haunting the castle. I never got to say goodbye when she passed away. I'd at least like to wish her well when she passes on."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 12:49 am

Loomis looked at the young male before him. "What did you just say?! Repeat yourself!" He commanded. The brunette couldnt believe his ears, he had to be sure. His brother wouldnt dare show his face in his castle.

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Fri May 06, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed May 04, 2011 12:55 am

"M-My Lord, your brother is here. He apparently wants to speak with you," the young guard repeated.

At the mention of Regius' mother, Danica gazed down for a moment before meeting him in the eye once more. "I know she's here. She's been possessing me, trying to get through to your brother."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed May 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Regius was surprised. "She's been possessing you?" he asked. He'd heard of it happening on occasion but never thought he'd see the day. He wanted to see her again. "Is she still here?" He looked around the room, but there was no sign of any ghosts.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Danica shook her head. "I don't think so. She really only seems to show up when your brother is around. She's trying to get through to him."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Loomis pushed past the guard and stormed to the room hed left Danica in. All the while playing the other males words over and over again. What could he possibly wish to discuss and with him, in his own castle no less. It was almost insulting. Here he was looking for his elder sibling and his resistance for the last few months, and after only catching one of his members he broke in and somehow managed to escape and in weigning health!!! To say that Loomis was upset would be the understatement of a millenium. And when he stormed around the corner and saw his face it was done. He flipped.

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Fri May 06, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu May 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Regius stumbled back just as his friend the unicorn stomped between him and his brother. "Taelin? When did you get here?"

The unicorn snorted. "I've been here the whole time. You were just too busy to remember." He swung his head--and horn--in Loomis's direction. "Calm down. If you can't be civilized, we'll just leave."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 pm

"Please, just listen to what Regius has to say," Danica pleading, stepping towards the young king.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 pm

The brunette was seething with his anger now. "Move your sorry excuse for a horse or Ill have it stripped and use it for boots, brother." He threatened, his face contorting as the word brother was spat out. When Danicas voice and what shed said registered Loomis turned and glared at her. "I owe you no favors, witch, merely because I had you cleaned and clothed means nothing. And It most certainly doesnt mean that you can ask anything of me."

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Fri May 06, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 11:28 pm

"If Regius wanted to fight, then he'd be fighting you right now," Danica exclaimed. "It doesn't have to be this way."

Madelyn frowned slightly and floated beside Danica. "Danni, this isn't going to help... It's looks like they're gonna have to duke it out at this point. Now step back before somebody gets hurt."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:45 am

The young king took deep breaths, in and out angrily forcing himself not to throttle his brother. Once calmer, Loomis decided hed made the right choice, afterall he was a king and it wouldnt do well for him to merely throttle 'guests' to his castle no matter how much of a suprise they were. Even more so in this sense. He couldnt help wondering how his brother merely waltzed in. Thats what Nathaniel was here for and it dawned on him. How he didnt see it before was beyond him, they were childhodd friends. Nathaniel had brought him here. Loomis looked at his sbling, seething all the more at the fact that he needed to crane his neck up to meet his eyes. "Regius" he sspat. "Youve come a long way, and with help from the captain of my guard no less, the perfect act of treason, so speak. What is it that youve come out of hiding to discuss with ne brother?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Regius sighed. Loomis was always like this. "I came to tell you that... I'm sorry. I never wanted to take your position on the throne. Ever. Father... I'm not sure what Father was thinking." He chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "We both know I'm pretty pathetic and have only survived on luck so long." He tried to smile.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Loomis listened. Sneering at the elder at the mention of their father. "You are pathetic but mere apologies wont make years of favoritism simply disappear." That being said he looked at the raven beside his brother. "And you Nathaniel, what of your treachery? You brought him back here. What have you to say for youself in light of our current situation?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next