Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 12 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 12, 2011 9:31 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 12 Chess_knight

Nathaniel cleared his throat before replying, "He requested that I bring him here to speak to you. After all, I believed you wanted him here alive am I right? Call it treachery if you want, my king."

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 12 Danica

As they were speaking to one another, Danica gazed around the room with a frown on her face. Something wasn't right. She began to feel another presence in the room. However, it did not feel like their mother. Instead...

When the ghostly form appeared before her, she let out a gasp and jumped back in surprise.

"He's here... Your father is here..." she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 12 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon May 16, 2011 4:30 pm

All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP  - Page 12 800px-Hibiki27s_Magic_characters
Regius looked around in surprise. He didn't see his father's ghost, but that didn't mean anything. If Danica said he was here, then he was here. "What does Father have to say?" he asked.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12