All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All is Fair in Love and War: A Medieval Fantasy RP

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 pm

"We can't just rush in there. It's too dangerous, plus that's what Loomis would probably want," Madelyn exclaimed. "We need more help, Regius. I'll go to the palace and see if she's there and I'll make sure she is okay. I'll come check back with you all."

"Quiet down," Danica murmured in her sleep at the sound of all of the voices. When it didn't happen, she opened her eyes. Her vision was still blurry, but she could tell she was being carried by a pair of strong arms. When her vision finally cleared, she looked up at the man carrying her and let out a scream.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:56 am

Loomis sat now, that it was evening time, in his personal chambers, thinking, calculating, strategizing, with Tesla at his side. "I'll need another of your brethren Tesla, to infiltrate whatever commaraderie my stubborn brother has established." He rubbed the others blue cheek absentmindedly as he looked past him, all he could see was Regius hanging by the neck or burned alive, or just about any other painful position his sick mind would allow him.

"Perhaps another elf..." he trailed off, finger walking his way from Teslas punishment bruised cheek to his pointed ear. "..but then they would not be as strong as Id require them to be. Your race is a rather whimsical one, my dear servant, always going on about one thing being connected to everything else." His face brightened, hand no longer caressing the elder males face.

The brunette got up and walked to the large window that displayed his vast courtyard and gate. From where he stood the young king could see a strange man, older than himself by the looks of it, with the most dazzling reddish-orange hair he'd ever seen. For a reason unknown to him Loomis smiled, he felt that this would be a very intersting visit, indeed.

Turning to the elf, Loomis commanded him to his feet. "Get my cape and crown, ready me for the arrival of our guest..." Not giving Tesla any chance to question him, not that he would after his earlier beating, by making his way over to his washroom, cleaning his face with a splash of water. Upon dabbing his face dry with a towel and walking back into the room, his eyes landed on his ever obedient slave. Loomis faced away fom him and spread his arms, allowing the other male to dress him. Next came his cape and crown and withe that he was ready.

"Tesla, take two gaurds along with yourself. Meet the man with curious hair. Give him free passage to my throneroom. On you way down alert the chef that we have company of high stature, prepare a feast." Once that was out of the way Loomis' gaze shifted to the moon outside his castle window.

Taking it as a sign to leave, Tesla gathered himself and left to do his king's bidding.

Loomis grinned devilishly, "I wonder if you shall be my missing piece to this large scale chess game that the gods have set before my brother and I."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Madelyn left Regius and Taelin quickly, going as fast as her ghostly form would carry her to Loomis' castle. It wasn't long until she could see the castle's massive gates in the distance. She dashed toward the gates, going straight through them. That's when she spotted the man carrying a screaming Danica. She looked up at a window above the castle grounds, catching a glimpse of a face.

"Oh, no..." Madelyn said shakily, afraid of what might happen next.

Without another thought, she made her way into the castle, avoiding the man and Danica. She couldn't afford one of the two seeing her right now. Madelyn knew that Danica could perhaps prove her innocence. After all, it was difficult to prove that she could see the dead.

Madelyn gasped at the sight she saw once she entered the castle. In front of her were many spirits like herself, roaming the castle hallways and there were surely even more roaming about.

"Danica, please hide your Sixth Sense like you've done for so long...." Madelyn prayed out loud.

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Taelin galloped as hard and fast as he could. His breath came out in puffs as his hooves thudded against the forest floor. They had to hurry. Had to hurry. If they weren't in time, who knew what could happen to Danica?

We're coming, Regius thought, gripping the unicorn's main so that he wouldn't tumble off in the race against time. Just hold on until we get there.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Nox put his hand over the girl's mouth." Now don't be sacred you are fine..for now"He smiled and small laughed escaped his lips.Taking his hand and jabbing the side of her neck.In few short seconds she was slipping back to sleep.He soon fallowed a few guards inside.As he walked he carried Danica bribel style.A smile on his face as he walked to the throne room.He looked at a few pictures and servants.He started to really like this place.He used to have servants to.They did everything from cleaning him to feeding him.

Nox then shifted the girl over his shoulder.He got to the throne room and waited.This place looked and smiled rather great to him.Yeah he was going give The king information but only if a deal was made.Nox had a lust for power,females and gold.If a deal was made then maybe he would give the girl up.But in ways she was his bidding token.Seeing how Nox was a rare type of Dragon that could shape shift was something that was highly use able in this world.Good side or bad side they could looked be anything and be hardly noticed like a ghost.This was going to be interesting meeting.Nox always had plans and tricks up his sleeves.

Luna sat under the throne sleeping.He spend most the night running around looking around for an exist.He woke and stayed hidden watching what was going on.That girl he seen before and something told him she was in trouble.He wanted to help in anyway he could.So he waited for moment to act.The air smelled like a ghost he smelled her before to.She seen her girl and ghost together before.He then ran down the halls looking for Madelyn.Once he found her Luna started to speak to her quietly " are you looking for a little girl named Danica ?by any chance?"He stood infront of her looking up." She is in the throne room with some red haired man.The king is headed there soon or maybe he is there already.I can help in any way i can.I am a shape shifter my name is Luna please if you have plan tell me...I do want I can".

(( sorry its not big but its what I could do ^^ i hope it works))

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Madelyn looked down at Luna, relieved. "I would love your help, Luna. But I'm not sure what we can do right now. There are so many guards and creatures here that could stop us. But if you can, please go and find Prince Regius. He should be here soon, and I'm afraid this is a trap to get him."

((It's good, Kazu. Thank you!))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Taelin slid to a halt in the forests near the castle. "This is as far as I'll go, Regius. You're on your own, now."

Regius slipped off Taelin's back and pulled on his cloak. "Thank you for bringing me this far," he replied, patting the unicorn's shoulder before hiking up the remainder of the hill and through the king's forest.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 am

Madelyn eventually made her way to the door which led to the throne room. She slipped inside at one point, making sure that Danica was all right then came out, not wanting to be seen. She waited in front of the doors. It was only a matter of time before the king would get there.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:55 am

Loomis entered his thronroom to find his guest had already entered with a girl, about his age, cradled in his arms. He eyed the other, taking in his air of confidence and his posture. Everything about him screamed authority, it was almost oozing off of him, pratically palpable. The brunette could honestly say that had he not been king he'd have bowed to this mysterious man, with little to no hesitation. He snapped out of his trance, leveling his guest with an authorative look of his own.

"Welcome to my castle stranger, I, am Loomis, King of Aderus, as you may have already surmised. Might I ask for your name in return, sir? Also, might I be made aware as to which side it is that youve taken arms for?" He asked sharing eye contact with the taller male s they both stood mere feet from one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Luna ran down the halls and found a way out. Once he got to the woods he changed to his human like dragon form.Running past the trees to find Regius. He let his nose and sharp eyes lead him.He soon melt a scent he smelled before it was Regius. He then headed to were the smell was.He soon spotted a boy and he ran closer. " Lord Regius !.. I finally found you"He got on one knee bowing to him. " I know where Danica is but won't be an easy task to get her back. But if we act now and surprise them maybe.. I am a shape shifter you may call me Luna..Ive been watching you for some time now...I want to aid you in your dreams and ambitions" Luna then looked up at the boy. He could smell Nox's smell around him." you met my brother I see...Nox is his name...that is the one who took the girl here.."Luna was wary and shy but not a coward or curl. He would do what ever Regius asked him to.

Nox watched Loomis and smiled a wicked smile."You ..Lord may call me Nox and nothing more..A side? I am a free man I do what I see is best.Dealing with other's messes is annoying and a waste of time..you could say I am on a third side of this current matter.I am of rare few that can and have.Your little squabble with your brother is yours and his business ...not mine"Nox shifted his feet and then looked at the girl and touched her cheek with his right middle finger."But I could join ether side I have become quiet bored with nothing to do..But seeing how I stabbed your brother's pathetic rebellion in the heart..by kidnapping this girl..you could say I am on your side..."He looked back at the King." Yes I am a magical creature but in ways I am not.A dragon with shape shirting abilities..so you ether try to use? or order me around? but you can't break me for I am a dragon.We are like the mountains we can not break us".

He smiled and then got closer." her name is Danica your brother seems rather found of her.Also I heard them talk about a hidden ability she has she could be rather use full to you.Also..I wouldn't have a doubt he is on his way now to save her."Nox then put the girl at Loomis's feet" you can have her if you want her..but we need to make a deal. I will work with you and destroy any enemy in your way..you will not use me as a servent or treat like your pet...more like two people who wish to see the same fate of this world..allies we are".He smiled at the King waiting for an answer.Nox always gets caught up in his brain.

(( >< my spelling and stuff a bit off latly sorry for mistakes))

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Regius considered the shapeshifter thoughtfully. "I have an idea. Can you turn into a copy of me?" he glanced up at the castle wall. "If you can get me to that room there," he pointed to a high up room, just a few doors down he knew from the throne room--his old room, to be more accurate, "then look like me and make a spectacle of yourself in another entrance, it might be a big enough distraction for me to slip in and grab Danica." He turned to Luna. "It's a little risky, but I'm sure you can escape by becoming a fly or a mouse." He knew from experience it was hard to catch a shapeshifter. One had caused quite a bit of trouble for his father while he was still alive.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Danica stirred, her eyes beginning to open. She looked around, panic beginning to overtake her at the sight of the new surroundings. She slowly sat up, looking up at Nox. Then her attention shifted to the other man, the young king, and her eyes widened in fear. She had always had nightmares about the day she would be caught, and it was all starting to come true.

Madelyn had fled the castle to find Regius and Luna. Finally spotting them, she floated over to the two.

"It was Nox who took her," she cried out. "How could have we been so stupid to let him join up with us?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 pm

"I'm sorry. Had I been awake, I would have been a little more skeptical of him." He knew Taelin had the habbit of thinking the best of everyone's intention and ignoring all warning signs. "It doesn't matter anymore. What's past is past. We can only move foreward and save Danica now."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Madelyn nodded. "You're right. So, what is your plan exactly? There are so many guards and not all of them are human, either. It's going to be tough getting in there, Regius."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:44 pm

"The plan's simple. I'll go through that window up there," he gestured to the second floor, "and you will go with Luna to stir up trouble. If Luna can, he'll turn into me, so everyone will really be interested in the distraction. That will give me time to sneak in, figure out where they're keeping Danica and smuggle her out. I'm confident you two can escape easily enough on your own."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:49 pm

"Sounds like a good plan to me, but I'm kind of worried about some of those spirits in there. I believe that you will be able to tell the good from the bad, though. Try not to get spotted by the unfriendly ones. Also, the poltergeists will try to alert the king and get you caught just for laughs because they have nothing else better to do," she said with a small sigh. "Though I am positive you knew that already..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 am

"I change to look like you. But for how long I don't know humans I rarly change into.But I won't let you down sir".He then change to look like Regius" there are less guards in the basement most down there cells filled with creatures some are dieing and some dead.If you could get down there sir.Maybe you can get some aid from them.I am sure they would be great for a bigger distraction if you release them...it might cause a panic or shock in some of the guards..Its just an idea but it might come in handy for information."Luna stood there then looked to the front gate then at Madelyn.He then headed off to do his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 am

"Thank you," Regius said with a nod. He hadn't realized how many were locked in the dungeon. "I will enter from the servants' entrance near the dungeon, then. Good luck, you two." And with that, he walked away.

Behind the castle was a small servants' entrance, just as he remembered from when he was a child. He checked to make sure the hood of his cloak was up, then entered. It was unnecessary, for no one was in the kitchens at the moment. Breathing a sigh of relief, he stepped out and snuck into the dungeons, which were surprisingly lightly guarded.

A few tired and sick looking creatures looked up. Regius held a finger to his lips, then picked the locks open, for they were proofed against magic. Once they were all freed, he whispered, "I need to save someone else, too. Can you all create a distraction?" A few shook their heads weakly. "The kitchens are outside the dungeon and up the stairs. No one's there right now, so escape now. A unicorn named Taelin is out in the forest. He'll tell you where you can hide safely."

He left them and was glad to see some of the stronger creatures follow after him to help create a distraction. Now all he needed was Madelyn and Luna to start.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 am

“Nox,” he said, letting it roll around on his tongue before smirking at the handsome young man. “A peculiar name for a peculiar creature, a shape shifter no less. You say you are of dragon blood, yes? No doubt, the very one that happened to relieve Ephilius of a few his sheep earlier?” The brunette stated more than asked, taking baby steps around the taller male as he circled him.

Loomis smirked as he listened to Nox’s proposal. “So you’re saying, so long as there is a mutual respect shared between us, you and I will work as allies?” He thought to himself a moment before smirking back gleefully at Nox. “I gladly take your offer, Nox.” He held a hand outstretched for the shifter saying that he’d accepted the dragon’s conditions. “Now with that being said…what to do with my dear Reg’s wench? You say he is fond of her…begs the question, of how much. Don’t you agree?”

((Block of the millennium!!!))

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:53 am

Danica finally stood, glaring daggers at the king. "I am not a wench!" she cried out. "And I hardly know your brother. He wouldn't come here for me. I am of no value to you," she added.

Madelyn had entered the castle once more, gathering up all of the spirits she could find. She instructed them to make as much noise as possible before she headed back to the throne room. She saw that Danica had awakened, and was arguing with the king.

"Oh, Danni," Madelyn muttered to herself, waiting to see what would happened next.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Within moments, a loud din arose as all the captured creatures made the biggest racket Regius had ever heard. While the guards were distracted, Regius slipped into the crazy mess and then into the hall leading to the throne room. He reached the door and ducked behind a suit of armor. He was here, now what? He couldn't just barge in and fight his brother head on. For one thing, there were sure to be guards, and there was that Luna fellow to deal with. Hopefully Danica would figure out the hubbub was for her escape and then he could grap her and get out of there.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Madelyn spotted Regius quietly enter the throne room. She gazed up, noticing the large, candlelit chandelier. She floated up to it and giggled slightly. She took in a large 'breath,' before letting it out. All of a sudden, the throne room had gone pitch black.

Madelyn immediately floated back down to where Danica was standing. "Go," she whispered to her friend.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:05 pm

That was just the distraction Regius needed. He blinked his eyes, using a bit of magic to see better in the dark. He reached out, grabbed Danica's hand, and then pulled her to the exit to the room. When they reached the hall, he broke into a run, Danica still in tone. "We have to hurry," he panted. "Their distraction will only last so... long..." He gripped his chest. His heart was pounding. They really needed to hurry. If he kept running, his heart might give out.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 pm

"Halt!" A guard cried out.

Danica turned around slightly to see many of the guards right behind them as well as several creatures before turning back to Regius with concern. He was beginning to slow down and he was gripping his chest as if he were in pain.

"Regius..." Danica said softly. "Regius, we're never going to get out in time." She gazed around at all of the former prisoners running beside them.

"Please, take him to safety. Madelyn, take them to Taelin. He needs his medcine..."

"Danica, what are you doing?" Madelyn inquired in a panicked tone.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 pm

"I can't just leave you behind," Regius panted. His chest felt like it would explode, his heart was pounding so hard. "We can't leave without you. We..." He felt dizzy and collapsed to his knees. His vision was going dark. "We can't just leave you here..."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top