The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Eliot gaped at her like a fish out of water. "You're kidding, right?" He then laughed. "Hey, if I prayed to this godess, think she'd help me find a girlfriend?" He was joking, of course, but his streak of girlfriends had been rather poor. The last one dumped him after he'd gotten a little too "excitable" last full moon. He still regretted not having forced the wolf down better then. She'd been quite the catch.

"I didn't know men could get pregnant," Seraphim said, blushing slightly. "Multiple times..." Her brain was starting to fry under the strain. "W-we should probably get to class before we're late, I mean." She hefted up her bag. "See you at lunch, maybe?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Darcia blushed lightly, a bit ashamed at mislabeling the other, he scratched the back of his head, "Uh...yeah, my mom's a werewolf, but he's the only 'youkai' in my family." He grinned, "Okay Zay, answer me honestly, do you do the deep voice thing on purpose?" He knew his father did it without thinking.

Rose laughed a little with Eliot, "Yeah, maybe if you play your cards right." She winked at him before following the other girl and giving him a wave. She turned back to Seraphim, "I'll tell you alllll about the physical problems in our demented little 'family unit' at lunch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Zay smiled to himself,

"If you think I'm doing it to be flirty, you're wrong. All tengu have deep voices in general, well males anyway," He said in a low tone, to not let any humans listen in, "Two male 'rents huh? Not really odd. My father's best friend married a human male. Can you believe that? Then altered his genetics to give birth to twins. Strange world this is." He said, it wasn't odd for youkai to be homosexual, it didn't matter to them. The unpopular trend of homosexuality only ran in the human race,

"Still with your 'rents huh? Mine are dead."

(XD Hint hint to my HarukaXKantarou pairing)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm

That girl was just asking for Darcia to mutilate him, wasn't she? He still waved at Seraphim and the other girl, whom he still didn't have a name for, and walked to his own class, which was with the other sexy guy. Great. And the other wolf. Double great. He walked up to the werewolf. "Um, that chick with the pink hair keeps hitting on me. Just so you know."

Seraphim waved back at the boy they'd talked to. "You live with a lot of people? Do you live in an apartment or something?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Darcia nodded in understand to Zay, "Yeah, it's sort of like that with my Dad, he has a super deep voice and lengthennnns allll hisssss wooorrddds." He laughed a little and then grew quiet when the other brought up his family, "If you don't mind my asking...what happened?" He couldn't imagine life without his parents.
The other wolf approached but Darcia smelled him before he saw him, he turned lightly to regard him.

"Um, that chick with the pink hair keeps hitting on me. Just so you know."

He frowned a little, "Oh Rose? She does that, she's probably aiming to make me jealous or something." His ears flicked back and his tail stopped wagging, he thought hard before saying, "I don't understand women really, no wonder my parents are like that."

Rose grinned at her, walking beside her, "No really, we're more like a cult in disguise of a company, we have around 13 adults and now...." She paused to count on her fingers, "Six children, including Darcia and myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 pm

"I usually understand women," Eliot replied, thinking of all the maids that worked at his parents' mansion, "but that girl just loses me. Is she a sadist or something, 'cause I swear she's setting us up to fight."

"A cult?" Seraphim squeaked. "But those things are bad, aren't they? I mean, they're really, really bad. They brainwash and hurt people."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Zay's emotions were suddenly flipped upside down. An angry and dangerous look appeared in his eye and in a low tone he spat,

"Humans. That's what happened," He stood, clentching his fists, "Excuse me." He said as he left the classroom in the middle of class. He wandered in the hallway, trying to contain his anger and calm down, thinking about his family...all of them dead...even his little baby sister...made him a pot of saddness and anger mixed together.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Rena had quietly walked into class, but did not engage in any of the conversations going on. Instead, she continued reading through her piano book while eavesdropping. She snorted to herself at Seraphim's remark about cults.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Eliot watched the tengu go with some surprise. "Umm... What just happened?"

Seraphim heard Rena snort. "Oh, hi. I'm Seraphim. Is that book funny?" Yes, she was that oblivious.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Rena turned to Seraphim, giving her a strange look. "Er - I'm Rena, and no, this book isn't a comedy if that's what you're trying to ask."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Darcia frowned at the other wolf, "I guess she is, she's more of a cocktease." He frowned unhappily at that realization and his tail and ears dropped as well. He watched the tengu leave, feeling horrible as a result, "I...I didn't mean to ask if it hurt him like that." He looked extremely guilty.

Rose followed behind Seraphim and sitting next to the girl she dubbed in her head 'the typical book nerd'. "Cults aren't always bad, but yeah, I'm sure ours is just for brainwashing about hearts and what-not." She heard the comment that Darcia said about her and stood up, pointing at him in an 'objection way', "As if!!!" Then she looked horrified at having said one of their member's catchphrase. She sat down and covered her mouth, ignoring the half-wolf's guffawing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Eliot watched him go, confused, then saw that Rose was in this class as well. He buried his face in his arms. "Please tell me she didn't see me."

"Oh. Then what were you laughing at?" Seraphim wasn't stupid. She just wasn't very good at noticing things like that.

She didn't get her answer, though. The teacher shushed them for class to start.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm

--At Lunch--

Zayden was happy it was finally lunch, he took a seat near the back of the cafeteria, alone, staring off out the windows once more. He had finally calmed down and was now just thinking about other thoughts, the usual thing he tended to do. He spaced out, ignoring the other students filing into the room, or girls pointing at him squeeling. He sighed, looking at the lunch lines. They were long. He was hungry...but he didn't have any money. He figured he would just ask a girl to share with him. As he usually did. So, he waited for the perfect female to come across.

Lucy entered the cafeteria content. She had had all of these classes several times, so passing them was a breeze for her. She picked a table that was half full, half empty. She didn't bother to get into the lunch line, afterall, she didn't have to eat. She was already dead. Her eyes wandered around the cafeteria, saying hello to people she had met and whatnot.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 pm

"Hey Lucy," Eliot said, sitting next to her. "How have your classes been so far?" He hoped more girls would congregate to that spot so he could flirt directly rather than act aloof.

Seraphim was a little slow going to lunch. Her ankle was definitely swollen now, making it difficult to walk. She'd have to go to the nurse's office soon if it got worse. Well, at least she hadn't taken anybody's injuries today. That certainly was a good thing, though it never lasted.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:01 am

As Rena was heading to lunch, she noticed Seraphim up ahead limping. Frowning, she quickly walked up next to the girl. "Um, are you okay?" she asked the girl, looking down at her ankle. "That doesn't look too good."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:05 am

Darcia found himself wandering to lunch when he spotted Seraphim, limping. He frowned and caught up to her, "Excuse me? Would you like me to cast a Cura on your leg?" Then he realized he wasn't in the castle anymore, magic was weird and he had just about slapped a freak label on his forehead. He noticed Rena worried as well, so maybe he wasn't the only one who found it odd.

Rose noticed Darcia's attention to Seraphim and steered away from, she spotted the cute black-haired tengu and grinned. She plopped next to him and smirked, "Hungry?" She intensified the pheromones she gave off, she knew a lot about youkais, her father made sure of it and she knew a tengu when she saw one. She opened up her backpack to reveal practically a small fridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 am

"Oh, I'm fine," Seraphim lied, gritting her teeth as she put her weight on her ankle again, then let out a small cry as her ankle gave out on her completely. "Okay, I'm not fine." She sighed. "I guess I twisted my ankle worse than I thought." She smiled at Darcia. "Thank you, but I should be okay if I get to the nurse's office."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:08 am

"Well, maybe we should get you to the nurse? Or have him cast... Cura? What is heck is Cura?" Rena asked Darcia.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am

"Oh! No, I can get to the nurse on my own!" she cried. "I don't want to cause you both trouble. I-I'm not sure what Cura is, but it sounds kinda tough, like a super cure or something." She was always like this.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 am

Darcia picked Seraphim up, it was obvious she wasn't used to this kind of treatment and carried her over to a nearby bench on the side of one of the hallways. He turned to Rena, "It's a healing spell, I usually don't have to use it because I heal normally at an accelerated rate but...I guess this time it came in handy." He smiled at Seraphim, "It's no trouble at all." He made sure no-one was looking and put his hands over her wounds, they started to glow green and heal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 am

Seraphim's eye--her one was still covered by a patch (she had claimed some kids had raced by on skateboards and a rock struck her eye)--widened as a strange warmth spread through her ankle, relieving the pain and shrinking the swelling. "That's amazing!" she gasped when the magic was over.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 am

"My goodness. My father would love to see this," Rena mused. "With something like this, we wouldn't need bandaids anymore! Okay, that sounded really stupid, but you know what I mean."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Darcia blushed, the color spreading even to his pointed ears, "Oh, it's nothing, trust me." He looked up at Seraphim, not noticing he was still slightly holding her in place, "Do you feel better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm

"Yes, thank you." Seraphim smiled as brightly as she could, but in truth it was exhausting. She had... trust issues with men. While she'd been acting friendly all day to everyone, men made her nervous and she'd been doing her best to hide that fact.

"Oh! I'm Seraphim, by the way," she said mostly to Rena. "I don't think I told you my name before." She stood and tapped her foot lightly against the ground. No pain. She turned to Darcia and bowed politely. "Thank you for your help," she said before turning attention back to Rena. "Can I eat lunch with you? I don't really know anyone here yet."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Rena smiled and nodded. She then turned to Darcia. "Would you like to join us?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next