Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 Rena

Rena shrugged. "Well, I've never been to a lock-in before. They have games and a karaoke contest or something like that. It seems pretty boring, but I guess it's fun just to sit and hang out with everyone..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose blinked, "What's kara-okee? You know, instead of just hanging out, we should all play massive hide and seek, we did that in the castle, it was sooooo much fun! ..Well until the wolves ruined it, but ya know."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Rena laughed. "You know, hide and seek sounds fun. I haven't played that game in ages. And karaoke is pretty much a singing contest. You pick a song and some places have monitors you read the words off of. It's kind of silly, but some people are really serious about winning. I've never been much of a singer, though. I'm just a pianist. As a matter of fact, karaoke means 'empty orchestra.'"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Rose giggled, "Well if we play it Darcia will have to be not it, I mean he finds people in under a minute, it's ridiculous! But the singing sounds fun, I'm pretty good at singing...sort of. Anywaz you and Eliot should do a duet." She winked a little.

[One more post then we'll hold up]

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm

"Uh... I think he's doing duet with Lucy, though. I don't sing very well anyway. Why don't you do a duet with Darcia?" Rena asked with a small chuckle. "I'd love to see that."

((Sounds good.))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:56 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 Rembart
"Yeah. Sure. I'll see you after the karaoke contest, then." He then grinned at Lucy. "We've got a little bit until then. Want to go play a board game or something until then?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Rose grinned, "The only way I can get Darcy to sing is if I grab his-" she stopped herself. She then cleared her throat, "You know, maybe we will."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia nodded and returned to where Rose was, lifting an eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 0045-a11

Lucy didn't like Darcia that much. The way he was talking was making her a little nervious. The way he was acting was very strange, but she decided to shrug it off for now,

"Alright, let's see if anyone else wants to because it'll be boring with just two people," She said, taking Eliot's hand, after a while she found Rose and Rena, "would you two like to play a board game together?" She asked, still holding hands with Eliot.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 am

When Rena saw that Lucy and Eliot holding hands, she frowned slightly. "N-no thanks. I think I'm going to finish reading one of the books I brought along," she replied, holding the book up.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am

Rose didn't need to be told and Rena's action said a lot, "No thanks, I'm gonna make out with Darcy in that dark corner over there." She didn't like Lucy's reaction to Darcy and she valued her friendship with Rena, girlfriends supported one another and she adhered to that rule.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia turned three shades of red and an excited look crossed his features, "WE ARE?!" He was...kind of dense sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 am

"Oh, that's too bad," Eliot said. He wondered if Rena was mad at him. Then the thought that she knew he was a werewolf flashed through his mind, but that was ridiculous. Lucy wouldn't have told her, and Seraphim might mention she'd been bitten by a werewolf but not that the wolf was actually Eliot. So what was Rena mad at him about?

He turned to Lucy. "I guess we'll just have to find some other people to play."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 am

Lucy smiled,

"Well thanks anyway," After a while they found some other kids that were willing to play with them and they finished a game. Eliot came in first, then Lucy, then the few other kids. She really enjoyed playing the game she was really habing a good time. After a while they annouced that they would need the contestants to come to the stage. They weren't the first to perform. After a while they were finally called up. Lucy was perfectly calm, "that's us."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 am

"I guess so," Eliot said. Suddenly he had butterflies in his stomach. Yeah, he was a shameless flirt (reformed now, but still), and he was rich, but that didn't mean he was very good in front of a bunch of people. "Let's break a leg."

They got up on stage and he waited for the music to start.

(feel free to godmod through the song, Gold. XD)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:19 am

Lucy wasn't nervious at all when the music began to play. After doing it for so many years, she wasn't afraid to sing in front of anyone. Eliot was the on who had to start the song so she could tell that he was nervous when he started. When it was time for her to start, her beautiful voice was heard all throughout the auditorum. She really did have talent when it came to singing. Their voices could be heard throughout the entire school,

"I just want you to come home..." At the end of the song, they recieved a huge applaud. In response, Lucy smiled and bowed.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 am

Once the music had started and Lucy radiated confidence, Eliot felt a little better. They got through the song and then Eliot took a bow as well. "You did great," he told Lucy.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Lucy smiled warmly,

"I wouldn't have been able to do it without you," She said pecking his cheek, "thanks for helping me out!" She looked then noticed a Guitar Hero contest was starting. She couldn't play it to save her life, but she enjoyed to watch the others play it. So she walked over and began to watch the kids furiously playing the game on expert.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Instead of going to watch the karaoke contest, Rena made her way down the empty hallways. She could hear Lucy beginning to sing. Rena sighed and pressed the on button on her MP3 player to try and block the girl out. However, it didn't work very well.

Finally, she stopped at the door to the music room and opened the door. The teacher almost always forgot to lock the room, but Rena didn't mind. Once she was inside, she flipped on the lights and headed over to the piano. She turned off her MP3 player and sat down on the bench. After flexing her fingers, she began playing a melodic turn.

((*coughBleedNoMorecough*))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 pm

"Wanna play a game?" Eliot asked her as the others finished their game. "It takes some practice, but this game isn't all that hard."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:06 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 Zayden15

Zayden was also attracted by the game. He asked how to play and decided to try a game. The other kids put him on the highest difficultly and song as a joke, but it turns out Zayden was VERY good at Guitar Hero. He ended up getting a perfect. After the song he looked at them blankly,

"Did I win?"

Lucy shook her head,

"I've never used anything wireless before except a remote," She said with a slight blush, "I wouldn't want to try and embrass myself by doing really bad or anything."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Eliot turned back to the game just in time to see Zayden perfect Fire and the Flames on Expert. "Woah. Nice one!" he cheered at his classmate. He then grinned at Lucy. "If we put it on easy mode and pick an easy song, you'll do good."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 19 Zayden15

Zayden stared at the people who were staring at him with awe-struck faces. Freshmen were in the backround squeeing and what not, but he didn't really pay attention to them,

"So I won?" He asked again, "that was too easy..."

"N-no, I'd rather not. I really don't want to mess up or anything, that would be really bad. Besides, I even suck at simple games like Pac-Man. I'm more into volleyball and other types of games. I think they have a volleyball net set up somewhere," she explained, "if we could get everyone to play, it'd be an amazing game."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:42 pm

"Volleyball'd be fun," Eliot agreed. "Come on, let's find some people to play. How many do you need to play volleyball again?" Eliot was pretty good at sports because of the werewolf in him, but he honestly couldn't remember the rules for half of them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 pm

"At least ten to twelve. Let's go find people we know and ask them, then people we don't know," She said then turned to Zayden, "You'll play right?" When she recieved a nod she smiled.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm

"All right. Let's split up and find enough people then." Eliot lifted his hand in a brief wave as he walked away in search of other teammates.

At some point, his search brought him to the music room, where he heard a piano. He poked his head inside and saw Rena. "Hey, Rena?" he called softly, afraid to interupt her music. He stepped inside and closed the door quietly behind him. "A bunch of us are going to play volleyball. Want to play?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Rena stopped playing her song and sat her for a moment, not even turning to look at Eliot, before shaking her head. "No, I'm busy..." she stated softly, gazing down at the piano keys.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next