The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Darcia nodded, "That sounds nice, I'd be delighted." He tried not to sound too excited, he was invited to sit with two girls, two CUTE girls, his own age! He felt his heart thump madly and his tag wag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Seraphim risisted the urge to run off crying to the bathroom. She hated hanging around with men if she could help it. "Oh, okay. Sure. That sounds great." She was sure the words didn't sound right for the happy persona she was wearing in front of this boy. "Um, I'll be right back. Bathroom." She walked away into the nearby girl's bathroom.

There she splashed water on her face to hide her frustrated tears. It was stupid, her dislike of men. Sure, her father was an abusive ass, but that didn't mean all men were like that.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Rena watched as Seraphim ran off with a concerned expression on her face. It looked like she was almost about to cry or something. She looked at Darcia and frowned.

"Hey, catch up with you in a bit. Seraphim seems upset about something." She waved at Darcia and made her way to the bathroom. She opened the door and saw Seraphim splashing water onto her face.

"Hey," she said softly. "Is something the matter?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Darcia tail dropped and he whimpered, watching the other run off. He didn't understand girls at all! He frowned and flopped onto a nearby chair, waiting patiently like a good little puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Seraphim's head shot up and she snatched for the bandage she'd had over her eye to cover the black eye. "I-I'm fine. Nothing's--" She couldn't lie anymore. She broke down crying. "I-I can't do it anymore," she sobbed. "I-it's stupid, but I-I'm afraid of men. I--" She started babbling incoherently between sobs and gasps, though some words could be picked out. "A-All the guys I know a-are-" she hiccuped because she was crying so hard, "-are j-just mean a-and--" she couldn't talk anymore. She was surprisingly fragile for someone who'd survived so much.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Rena stared at the girl in shock for a moment as her words began to sink in. She walked over to Seraphim and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, I understand. Sometimes men can be mean and awful, but not all of them are that way. I promise. For example, Darcia healed you. He wouldn't have done that if he was a mean person, right?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:55 pm

The girl nodded and tried to wipe away the tears, but they wouldn't stop. "I-I'm sorry," she choked out. "I just can't seem to stop crying." She dug in her pocket for her handkerchief and tried to clean off her face to be somewhat presentable when she left the bathroom.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Rena smiled. "Awww. It's okay, but I'm sure you're probably hungry. Come on, let's get something to eat before lunch is over. You don't want to have to sit through a horrible math class or something with an empty stomach, would you?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Seraphim nodded, but had to dig a new bandage from her pocket and stick in on her cleaned face to cover her black eye once more. The old bandage was soaked through with tears. She glanced quickly in the mirror. She looked terrible, like she'd been crying, which she had been, Seraphim reminded herself. Still, Rena was right. Math would suck if she didn't eat something.

After taking a deep breath, Seraphim stepped out of the bathroom and smiled at Darcia, wearing her fake smile once more. "Let's get something to eat," she said, her voice surprisingly even for someone who'd just balled her eyes out.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Darcia got quiet, smelling tears on the girl and tilting his head to one side in confusion, "Alright." He followed obediently, curious as to the mysteries that were teenage girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Rena picked out an empty table and sat her tray and books down on top of it. She sat down in the chair. She looked at Darcia and Seraphim. She wasn't very good at starting conversations. She would always end up talking about something stupid or nerdy that most people didn't understand.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Seraphim picked at her own lunch, still not fully recovered from her tears. "So, um... What do you do for fun?" she asked both Rena and Darcia, embarrassed.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 pm

"I like to read and play the piano and study a lot, I guess," Rena replied. "What do you like to do?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 pm

To tell the truth, Seraphim had no hobbies. "I like reading and daydreaming." That was the most she could do. Books she could hide in the library and read, where her father wouldn't find her. Daydreaming she could do locked in her room. There wasn't much for her, and she couldn't say haing out or talking with friends because she'd never had any.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Darcia nodded, "Those both sound nice. I like to hang out with my parents or spar with my Mom, he's pretty strong, or watch the moon with him. Moonbathing is nice. I enjoy eating and talking with the rest of my family."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Rena choked slightly on the baby carrot that she had put in her mouth. "Wait. Did you say your mom is a he?" she asked. "Um, not to be rude or anything..."

((Sorry Indeed I couldn't resist XD))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 pm

"Rose said he was a butt baby," Seraphim said, parroting the other girl. "She said his mom prayed really really hard to a godess."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Darcia looked embarassed and ashamed at the same time. Rose had ruined his chances with women, again. His ears folded back and he looked down at the ground, quiet, "Yeah....my Mom is a he."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:38 pm

"I think it's nice," Seraphim said. It was easier thinking of the man as his mother than a man, and it made Seraphim more comfortable to think that way. "To have prayers answered, I mean, and do want something so badly that a godess would grant your wish. What a benevolent godess." She wished she believed in a godess like that.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:40 pm

"Yeah.... I guess it is," Rena said. She didn't quite understand all of this magic that seemed to be popular amongst this school since she was human. She sat in silence, wondering if she was even in the right school. Maybe there had been a mistake or something?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Darcia's ears perked up and he grinned at Seraphim, "Really?" He grabbed her and tugged her into a comfy hug, nuzzling into her hair, purring lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Terrified and suddenly feeling ill, Seraphim shoved Darcia away and sat, shaking, stunned. She couldn't help it. It was like almost like she was allergic to men anymore. She couldn't stop shaking from fear, but she couldn't move to leave. It was like her legs had become jelly. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered. She knew he wouldn't understand, nor would he believe her if she tried to explain. She knew if she tried to explain she might break down agian.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Rena knew she probably shouldn't flat out tell Darcia what Seraphim's problem was. She bit her bottom lip nervously, thinking of something to say.

"Uh, Darcia? There's a thing called 'personal space' and some people don't like other people in their personal space."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Lucy looked at Eliot, but decided it wasn't a bad idea to become friends with a senior. He'll graduate next year, so I won't have to explain to him that I'm "moving" or something at the end of the year, when I change my identity again. She smiled at him,

"It's sweet of you to ask," She began, "classes have been really easy for me! It's almost like I've been taking them for years and years!" She finished, which was slightly true, considering she had been in the same classes for over her eleventh year. She would never admit that out loud, however. She then decided to ask him a question,

"So Eliot, is there any werid school rumors going around? You know....like myths or haunted things?" She asked, curious. Every year there was a different myth about her. Usually it was basically like a girl haunts the school for revenge or yadiyadiyada.

Zayden never felt an attraction to any of the girls who liked him, especially if they were human. However, he would talk to them when he needed something, or become "Friends". He felt more comfortable around men rather then women, and youkai rather then humans. He continued to stare off outside of the window for a while before turning to her,

"Mmhmm," He said, his deep voice attractive yet soothing, "the lunch line is too long." He said apatheticly.

(I logged on but I couldn't check anything because my mom called me up to go to the store before I could do anything.)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:13 pm

"Not that I've heard," Eliot replied. "Nothing new, at least. Just the usual Ghost of the Theater stuff from the drama kids. You know, every theater needs a ghost?" He laughed. "Are you a fan of mysteries or something? I can tell you lots of good ones."

It was weird, though. His wolf side was suspicious of this girl. Somehow, she didn't have a smell. He told himself that because he wasn't in wolf form, his nose was perfectly normal and that he couldn't smell any perfume, but the lack of smell was still strange to him.

"R-right. Personal space," Seraphim babbled uselessly before laying her head down in her arms so no one could see her face. She felt sick. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice muffled by her arms. "I kind of freak when guys hug me." Which was perfectly true.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next