The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Rembart
"Agreed," Eliot said. "I'm glad that your friend's doing better." He shifted a little bit from side to side. "I heard you playing before. You sound great on the piano."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 EmmastampThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 PThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 VXHThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 SgThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 W
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 BThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 FThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 HThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 LThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Rena

Rena blushed slightly and smiled. "Well, I guess I'm okay. I'm not as good as I want to be yet, though."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 pm

"You could play concerts now if you wanted to. How good do you want to be?" Eliot asked, genuinely impressed. He knew some stuff about music, having been rich and forced to play piano most of his life.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 EmmastampThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 PThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 VXHThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 SgThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 W
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 BThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 FThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 HThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 LThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 pm

"Good enough to get into this particular music academy after high school. You obviously haven't heard those people play. It's so amazing," Rena stated. "I've been to those concerts. I highly recommend them."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:40 pm

"You mean Juliard?" Eliot asked, not really caring if he butchered the name. He didn't have any interest in that school. It was music, and while he didn't know what he wanted to do with life, he did know he wasn't going into music. "I think you're good enough for that."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Rena smiled. "Yes, that's the place. And thank you. I hope I'm good enough, too. Say, where'd did Lucy go? Shouldn't you be with her?" Rena asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:44 pm

"Eh?" Eliot looked around obliviously. "I thought she might've gone to the bathroom, but now that you mention it... Maybe there's a long line to the bathroom?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Rena laughed. "That, or she's watching Rose and Darcia beat the crap out of each other. Oh! Now that I'm thinking about it, didn't you say you played piano?" she asked. "I remember saying something like that the first day of school."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 pm

"Yes, but I'm nowhere near as good as you are. My parents just forced me to take lessons when I was little is all." Eliot glanced around the gym again, but there was still no sign of Lucy. "I'm sorry, but I think I should try to find Lucy. I'll talk to you later, okay?" He smiled at her and then walked away to search.

He found her outside. "What're you doing out here?" he asked Lucy. "Too crowded inside?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 0045-a11

Lucy was seated on a step of the school. She had her long hair resting down her shoulder, long and no longer in any hair clips. Her dress shimmered in the moonlight as well as her eyes as she looked up. Lucy was experianced with lying, so she knew exactly what to say,

"I just wanted to see the stars," She said, partly not lying as she looked up, "they're beautiful tonight."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm

"Yeah, they are," Eliot said, looking up. The moon was slowly starting to wane, but it was still nearly full. "Hey, Lucy, can we take a picture together?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:30 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 0045-a11

Lucy didn't really expect that question to come up so she cocked her head to the side in curiosity,

"What for?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:45 pm

"Well, I'm not sure," he admitted. "I don't know why, but I can't shake this feeling that I won't be seeing a lot of you soon, so I'd like a picture to remember you." He smiled. "I bet that sounds really stupid."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:54 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Lucy_u10

Lucy agreed, but as the camera clicked she remembered that she couldn't take pictures, because they would show her true self. That's when she instantly freaked out, becoming her normal obviously ghost form, with her true appearance. The first instinct she felt was to run and hide. So she took off into the courtyard of the school, trying hard to get away from Eliot, forgetting her ghost-like traits. If she had a heart, she knew that it would be pounding out of her chest. She continued to run through the back now, where the Environmental Club had planted trees and whatnot. I'm so stupid. I just messed up.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Just as the digital picture made the clicking sound to signal the picture had been taken, Lucy took off. Eliot spun around. "Lucy! Where are you going?" But her figure had already retreated around the building. "Was it something I said?" he said, confused. But he hadn't said anything except, "Say Cheese" when taking the picture. Was it that bad?

He turned the camera around and looked at the picture that appeared. He looked perfectly fine, but Lucy was already fleeing, a panicked look on her face. But wait a minute. His brow furrowed. That wasn't Lucy. That was a different girl, blond. The same as the girl in the newspaper article he found. His eyes widened in shock. She really was a ghost. He ran after her. "Lucy!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:06 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Lucy_u10

Lucy ignored the shout after her, running through the courtyard and now at the courts like tennis and basketball. It's over. He'll tell the whole school. I'm going to have to disappear and be completely lonely waiting for mom. I'm so super. I should have known better then to get close to someone. She thought with slight tears in her eyes. She came to a dead stop as she came up to a huge brick wall. She forgot that they were doing construction and blocked off where the woods used to be for safety purposes. She was so scared she forgot about being a ghost and the fact that she could walk through it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:26 pm

At last Eliot caught up to Lucy at the wal for the construction site. He grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "I don't care," he said. "I don't care if you're a ghost or whatever. I still... I still love you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:01 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Fv_jjy11

Lucy was extremely shocked by his words and actions. She almost thought for sure that he was going to say something about telling the entire school or hating her for not telling anyone about what she truly was. But he was angry at all, in fact, it was almost as if there was not even a hint of remorse in his words. She moved her now ghostly pale arms to hug Eliot back. She started to cry. Somewhat out of sadness for herself and other out of being happy. She was upset because she was a ghost. She was dead. But it was nice to know that someone cared about her,

"But I'm dead," She whimpered, "I can't come back to life."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 am

"Hey, if that stupid chic in Twilight can get an undead vampire and make it work, why not a ghost and a human?" Eliot asked, a crooked grin on his face. He patted Lucy's head. "It doesn't matter if you're dead. I still love you, okay?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:18 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose walked over in a huff to Rena, "Can you believe that?" She used Blizzara on her face to reduce the swelling and make her face go back to normal.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia stood slightly off to the side of her, his tail low, "Where'd Eliot and everyone else go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 pm

"Oh, he went to go find Lucy," Rena replied with a small sigh. "Are you two done fighting now?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Rose rolled her eyes innocently, "Fooor noooow. Soooo...wanna play a game now?"

Darcia's tail wagged, "I love games."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Rena smiled and nodded. "Sure! As long as you two play nice," she stated. "So, what kind of game could we play?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Rose tapped her fingers against her chin, "Well...hide and seek. Or regular manhunt, or pin the tail on the ass."

Darcia corrected her, "Donkey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:08 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 21 Fv_jjy11

Lucy frowned, Eliot didn't understand. He didn't get that she couldn't live on like this much longer and that she was extremely unhappy with being unable to cross over. She wanted to see her mother so badly,

"You don't understand why people are ghosts," she said softly, "do you?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next