Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Yuuta_14

Yuuta didn't care for the younger kid that approached him. He could already tell that this kid was going to be a whole headache of irritation, but of course he would never say it. He would just play it cool as he always has. He didn't meet the boy's extended hand,

"Ball isn't everything," He said, "and I don't care who you are, Cat Eyes." He said giving off a rather cold impression. Finally it was time for the game to start. Somehow, Yuuta and Aden ended up on the same team. However, during the plays he didn't say any other words to him. He was finally up to bat. He cracked both of his shoulders and held the bat, when the ball came he hit it, but the ball landed in the middle of the field...in pieces. Yuuta stared at the ball,

"That was a shitty quality ball, Iron-driver," After they recieved a new one, he did exactly what he wanted, he hit it striaght over the wall earning him a home run. He walked the bases then laid out in the grass waiting for his turn to bat again, "too easy..." He muttered to himself.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose heard the bell and followed Rena to her next class, grinning still, "Oh this is going to be sooo hilarious."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia walked off to his own class and spotted Lucy, he had nothing against the girl so he sat at a desk close to her, his tail wagging slightly.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby smirked when he approached his designated classroom, it had a nice....wolfy scent to it. He apologized for being late, claiming he had been lost and sat right next to Eliot. He purred, "Sooooo what brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Rena

"Um, why's that?" Rena asked Rose as she entered the classroom and sat at one of the desks. As she waited for a reply, she took off the sunglass and pulled out a compact mirror, letting out a sigh of relief.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Rose smirked, "Obviously you've never been around an upfront gay guy before. Toby is going to hit on like...every guy. It's gonna be HILARIOUS."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Rena smiled, leaning back into her chair. "Well, not every guy here is gay. He's probably going to get his ass kicked by one of them if he isn't careful. I suppose you'd find that hilarious if that happened, wouldn't you?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Rose chuckled, "That won't happen. Toby isn't a complete pansy like his brother, Toby actually inherited some balls, which is ironic...but anywaz."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:28 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Rembart
Eliot frowned at Toby. "Um, class?" he replied, raising an eyebrow at the latest weirdo to enter their school. "Who the hell are you?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 SayaTrain
Aden sent a cold look at Yuuta. When it was his turn up to bat, Aden sent the ball flying. "Home run!" he cheered, running the bases. Who cared what Yuuta thought? He could totally kick the guy's ass.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 am

Yuuta got up once there was only fifteen minutes of gym left. He gave his teacher a nod that said what he was doing and iron-driver just nodded back. Once inside the building, he entered the locker room, opening up his new gym locker. He laid out his stuff on the bench then grabbed his towel. He took showers at school to save on the water bill at home. He got into the shower, making the water warm so that the locker room was slightly steamy. Then, once he got out, he walked over to the bench drying himself off with a towel, not concerned about covering himself up. He didn't really care what people thought.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 am

Gym finally ended, so Aden went back into the locker rooms to change. "It smells like ass in here," he complained. He wished there was a window or something. The heat and damp from the showers were just making the smell worse.

When Yuuta walked by in just a towel, Aden quickly looked away to distract himself with his locker. He didn't want anyone to think he was staring.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 am

Yuuta took off the towel and used it to dry his hair off since it was still soaked. Once it was decently dry, he started to redress himself. Once he threw on a pair of orange skinny jeans, he grabbed the comb from his back pocket, brushing it out so that his hair didn't look natted. Once returning the comb back to it's place, he threw on a plain black t-shirt, bringing his cross so it was outside of his shirt once more. He wasn't religious, but he had recieved it when his father died, so he never took it off.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 am

Aden changed quickly and hurried to his next class. He didn't want to deal with Yuuta any more than he had to. There was something seriously irksome about that guy.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:21 am

Toby grinned, "Toby Moon sweet cheeks." He sniffed him, "Nice smell you got there, a changed are we? Different smell for sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 am

Rena sighed as the teacher began talking about something completely boring. Luckily, it was rare to get caught talking in class as the teacher rarely paid attention. She turned to Rose, "So, um, did you enjoy the lock-in?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 am

Rose rolled her eyes, "Aside from getting hit in the face, I guess. I don't like that one girl....she's ...off."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 am

"Who? Lucy? She's okay, I guess. I don't know here that well. She just... kind of upset me the other day, but I'm over it now. My stupid eyes acted up again in the middle of the night. I think I'm going to try and go to the doctor soon..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:00 am

Rose frowned, leaning on her hand, "Yeah, that is weird. I would say you're like us but you're no berserker, that's for sure. Maybe a broken blood vessel or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:03 am

"Yeah, but... Why would they be red one moment and then blue the next? It doesn't make sense. I'm human..." Rena stated. "I'm almost at the point where I'm imagining it, but you've seen them, right?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:07 am

Rose tapped her chin with a finger, "I know it sounds crazy, I mean I saw it but.....not all things are well...ummm....humans are difficult."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 am

--Lunch--

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Zayden15

Zayden had entered the cafeteria, to find that Seraphim wasn't at school that day. He decided that his suspicions should have been confirmed when she didn't show up this morning, but he still thought that there was a possibility that he could have missed her. He was positive she was out of the hospital, but he could be wrong. That's when he noticed the girl that she always talked to,

"Excuse me, is Seraphim here?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 0045-a11

Lucy sat down for lunch, for once not bothering to do her work. They were going to see her mother after school today, so that meant that she wasn't going to be around tomorrow, or any day after that. She would have to have Eliot cover what happened up, by saying she died somehow. She knew that he could since he was weathly, but she wondered if he realized that she would truly "die" after she sees her mother and crosses over.

Yuuta was leaning against the wall of the lunch room. He was starving, since he hadn't eaten all day, but he had to fast for two days. He was running behind on one of the bills, so he needed to fast so that he could pay it on time. He was on his cell phone, talking to Temari. He promised her he would always call her at the beginning of lunch to talk to her. After a while the conversation slowly ended,

"Yeah, I know Maron. I am. I do too. See you." He said hanging up. He sighed, he hated to admit it, but he missed his old school.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:28 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Rembart
Eliot frowned at Toby. Oh, he must be related to Darcia, he thought. He was grateful when the teacher started talking so he could ignore the other's comings on.

At lunch, Eliot plopped down next to Lucy and kissed her cheek. "You nervous to see your mom?" he asked. Her not doing her homework didn't escape his notice.

Aden had a homepacked lunch, one that was far too big for him to eat all himself. His dad always did this, even though he told him not to. The guy was such a homebody, since his mom traveled a lot for work.

He poked at the pile of food in his lunch bag and glanced around for someone to pawn it off on. He noticed Yuuta wasn't eating and decided that, while he didn't like the guy, no one deserved to go hungry. "Hey, Yuuta! Want some of my lunch? I can't eat all of it."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Rena walked by Eliot and Lucy's table just as Eliot kissed Lucy on the cheek. She rolled her eyes slightly and made her way over to one of the empty tables. She sat her bag and trey down before sitting down herself. She figure Rose, Darcia, and Toby would probably show up anytime soon. However, she was content with sitting by herself until she heard a familiar voice.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Keegan-2

"Hey, is it all right if I sit over her with you?" Keegan replied. But before Rena could even reply, he already made himself welcome and sat down anyway.

"Thanks. So, are you a loner or something?" he inquired.

Rena shook her head. "Not really. My friends should be coming any time now," she replied.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Rose sighed, patting Toby on the back as they walked over to the table, "Oh hey Rena, whose the babe?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia was sighing, trying to counsel his brother as he sat down, "Well maybe hitting on EVERYONE is not a good idea Tobs."

Toby pouted, hanging his head, "I know.....Dad made it look so easy." He let out a puppyish whine.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:36 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Keegan-2

Keegan chuckled at Rose's complement. "The name's Keegan," he replied, leaning in slightly. "What's yours?"

Rena turned slightly at the sound of another voice behind her. "Hey, Zayden. Seraphim is at home.. Er... my home. My dad didn't think she was quite ready to come back to school, but I bet she'll be here tomorrow. I think she's ready to see everyone again."

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Rose smirked and purred back, "Rose pretty-boy." She was firmly elbowed and glared at by Darcia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 Zayden15

Zayden nodded,

"I see, thank you." He said leaving.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 23 0045-a11

Lucy frowned,

"Not really, it's my mom, why would I be nervious?"

"No, thanks," That's what his head said, but his body was exhausted. Even though he had said no, he said down anyway, feeling extremely exhausted. He felt like he hadn't eaten in forever. He already knew that he didn't eat well at all, but not eating at all was adding to it, "I want to sleep." He said, taking something and eating it, even though his mind didn't want to give in because of hunger.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next