The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:01 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Rembart
"So how about you?" Eliot asked Rena. "Not a morning person?" She did look sleepy.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 EmmastampThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 PThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 VXHThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 SgThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 W
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 BThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 FThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 HThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 LThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:07 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Zayden15

"No..." The bus started moving and Zayden practically clutched his seat. He HATED automoblies so much. When he saw their gazes he uttered a small reply,

"I. Hate. These. Moving. Metal. Boxes." He said slowly.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Yuuta_14

Yuuta sighed. Now he remembered why he came, and he was getting lectured already. He wondered if he could jump out the window right now, but decided it was too risky since he had Nibbles with him,

"I couldn't leave him all alone," He whispered back, "besides, it's not like it matters, he'll stay in my room..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:08 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia kept looking around the bus for the source of the smell, "Where is it?!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby blushed and his mouth hung open a bit, he nodded slowly, "Yes......so bad."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose frowned at Darcia, "Stop twitching and sit still!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Keegan-2

Keegan smiled, leaning forward. "Well, it's not happening, Dog. Get over it." And with that, he leaned back once more and closed his eyes.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Rena

"Not really. I hate it when my allergies act up in the mornings," Rena replied, sliding her sunglasses back up. More like when my eyes decide to go all freaky again, she thought to herself.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Toby frowned, he had gotten so excited when the sweet scent was close and yet he pulled away to say another nasty thing! He pouted, "We'll see Tinkerbell, we'll see." He shuffled back to his seat and frowned at Darcia, "It's just a cat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Girl-1
"Here, try some ginger," Seraphim offered again. "It will make you feel better, even if it just settles your stomach and helps your headache a little."

Eliot frowned. Rena's eyes were red. He'd seen just before she'd readjusted her sunglasses. "Want some eyedrops? I wear contacts, so I've got some handy."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 SayaTrain
Aden frowned at Yuuta. "But what if someone on the trip is allergic? They'll find it pretty quick and then we'll all get in trouble and be sent home early."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 EmmastampThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 PThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 VXHThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 SgThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 W
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 BThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 FThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 HThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 LThe Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:35 pm

"Thanks," Rena said, "but I don't think it'll help much. I've tried using eye drops before. It just has to go away on its own..." She sighed, leaning back in her seat. "I went to the doctor a couple of days ago. He says I'm perfectly fine, and he probably thinks I'm crazy. I haven't been sleeping much, either..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Zayden shuffled over closer to the window, staring out at the sky. He knew that daydreaming sometimes would get his mind off of things, so he figured that he would at least try to somehow. With Seraphim's same question, was bundled with the same response,

"No."

Yuuta rolled his eyes,

"That's their fault for not bringing medication and being prepared," He responded, his mind not feeling any guilt, "besides, no one can tell ME what to do. Especially not Cat Eyes."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:51 pm

"Oh, okay." Seraphim sat down and kicked her legs to destract herself from her worries. "Are you sure you're all right? We could try opening another window. Maybe some more air would make you feel better."

Eliot frowned. "You should try some of that PM medication," he suggested. "Like that advil pm stuff. It's a life saver if you can't sleep."

"Whatever. Just don't get caught," Aden said, sitting back in his chair and digging around for his mp3 player. When he found it, he popped the earbuds in his ears, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Darcia finally located the scent and it was coming from a bag, he leaned over the seat and poked Yuuta, "Excuse me."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:49 am

"Yeah, I guess I could get some when we stop next," Rena said. "I don't know. It's just been a weird few weeks."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:45 am

"You're telling me," Eliot said, stretching and leaning back in his seat. "I have full moon related insomnia. I haven't slept well all of last week."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

Zayden nodded, the idea of him in a moving bus still made him sick. If he wasn't around teachers and other students, he would draw out his wings and wrap them around himself, so that way he didn't feel as dizzy. Then an idea hit him, If I contact family, I won't have to have the sensations from my body. He thought, then closed his eyes.

Yuuta slowed turned to Darcia, with a slight twitch in his eye. He just knew what Darcia was going to ask, he just knew it. He took in a deep breath before slowly turning,

"What?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Rena chuckled. "I hear the full moon can make people sort of crazy. Now that you mention it, I actually think I felt worse last week. Maybe mine is a little related to the full moon as well..." she mused.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Darcia sighed before frowning slightly, "Why'd you bring it?"

Toby snorted at Eliot's excuse, "Oh yeah and I get full-moon insanity." He chuckled at his own joke, trying to ignore the fact that Rose was now using him as a pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:40 pm

At Toby's statement, Keegan opened one eye. "I'm pretty sure you're insane whether it's a full moon out or not," he remarked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Yuuta closed his eyes, leaning up against the window,

"Because I can."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Toby grinned to himself and didn't turn around, so he was getting to the faery, "Oh well, I guess that's okay Tinkerbell, what do you do on the full moon, change mice to horses and make dresses red and blue?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 pm

"You're going to take a nap?" Seraphim asked. "I'll leave you alone, then." She headed back over to Rena and the others and sat patiently, waiting for their first stop.

"Yeah... Full moon insanity. A lot of things are linked to the phase of moon, so that could be the problem." Eliot blushed a little, feeling awkward suddenly now that Toby had brought it up. "So how long until we get there? Anyone know?"

"Couple more hours," Aden replied over the back of his seat. "We'll be there by dinner time. That's if people don't sit around all day in the bathroom or when we stop for lunch."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Keegan let out a low growl. "I should have just kept my mouth shut," he said to himself. "I don't do sissy stuff like that," he replied to Toby.

"In that case, I guess I'll be taking a nap," Rena said, stifling a small nod. She shuffled through the bag that she had carried on and pulled out her MP3 player.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Darcia rolled his eyes and moved back to his seat, humans were so stupid sometimes.

Toby giggled, "Oh what do you do Tinkerbell? Sprinkle dust that allows people to fly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:10 pm

"Come on, guys, don't fight," Seraphim said to Toby and Keegan. She might not have liked the other guy too much, but she didn't want them fighitng either. "It's not a lot of fun."

(time skip to something exciting soon?)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:18 pm

--Lunch--

Zayden practically dashed out of the bus when they were allowed. He was so happy to be on the ground again, in the fresh air. He practically screamed of joy he was so happy, but due to his cool and collectedness, he instead just wore a content smile,

"I hate metal boxes, these outdoors are much better."

Yuuta walked out of the bus, but he wasn't really feeling well. It was a little strange for him. He never got motion sickness or anything, plus the bus was air-conditioned, so it wasn't from heat. He walked out of the bus, taking a seat as soon as he could. He felt extremely nauseated and he wasn't really hungry anymore,

"Man..." He mumbled, holding his forehead in his hand.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Toby yawned and stretched as he got out of the bus and eagerly ran into the restaurant. He was completely enamored with the booths and the scent of fresh meat cooking in the kitchens. He was seated quickly and waited eagely for the rest of his family to join, along with a certain faery he knew would avoid him.

Darcia walked in and plopped next to Toby, picking up a menu and gazing over it, "I need some steak, I'm starving."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 36 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose followed behind Darcia, rubbing the remnants of her sleepiness out of her eyes and sat down, "I just need some coffee. Caffeine and me will be best of pals."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 pm

"I'm starving," Rena mused as she got off of the bus. She walked over to Seraphim and slid her sunglasses off. They were no longer red, but she wanted to make sure. "Er, are they better, Seraphim?" she asked softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next