Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 Keegan-2

Keegan frowned and shoved the wolf backwards slightly. "Leave me alone," he muttered before making his way onto the bus.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 Rena

"I think you should just let him cool off a bit," Rena said, walking up to Toby. "Even though he's the one who really started it."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby frowned and his head hung low, "I guess........I don't understand non-canine people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:07 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 Zayden15

Zayden wrote about actually quite a lot of things that pertained to his emotions. Since he rarely showed them, the journal made up for that.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 Yuuta_14

Yuuta ignored him, groaning slightly. His abdomen was starting to hurt. He wanted to take something for it, but he couldn't. He told himself that he had to try to get over the pills. It was getting harder and harder to afford them. He groaned one more time before looking out the window, in hopes to get his mind off of the pain. It was dull at first, but it was slowly getting sharper.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 Rembart
"No need to deal with him," Eliot replied, giving Toby a pat on the shoulder before continuing onto the bus and back to his seat for a nap.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 Girl-1
"Meet you on the bus," Seraphim said to Rena and Toby, stepping on to the bus and going back to her seat with Rena, which was behind Zayden's.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Soon, they arrived at the hotels. Zayden, luckily, wasn't feeling as sick, since he had been focusing so hard on writing. He looked up at the teacher in the front of the bus, who seemed like he had something to say.

"I'm telling you all you're room assignments now. Eliot, Zayden, and Darcia are in room 100. Toby and Keegan are in room 101. Yuuta and Aden are in room 102. Seraphim, Rose, and Rena are in room 103..." He continued until every student had a room assignment and let them off of the bus.

Zayden got the room key for his group and opened up the room. Upon entering he noticed a closet in the room,

"Will anyone need this closet?"

Yuuta grew irritated. Teachers just LOVED to piss him off. He snatched the keys entering his room. He wanted a bath, in hopes that it would make him feel better. He entered the bathroom, locking the bathroom door, but leaving the actual room door unlocked for Aden. He filled up the tub and put on some music, but not too loud. He was playing a song called Tom's Diner.

"~I am sitting In the morning At the diner On the corner I am waiting At the counter For the man To pour the coffee And he fills it Only halfway And before I even argue He is looking Out the window At somebody Coming in~"

Yuuta relaxed a little with the music despite the pain he was in.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Keegan winced when the teacher read off the list. He'd be stuck in the same room with Toby this entire week. He quickly regretted even signing up for this stupid trip as he went to get the key for the room.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Toby was secretly or not so secretly due to his happy trembling...relishing in the fact his Tinkerbell was rooming with him! Now he had tons of opportunies to mess with him! He waited patiently for Keegan to get the key and lead the way.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia followed Zayden to the room and frowned, "Uhhhh..." He looked at Eliot and shared an akward silence, "....why?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose grinned at the other two girls, "Hooray! Girl time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Zayden looked at him with his usual completely serious face, which was always apathetic. If he showed emotion, it would probably scare some people,

"Because, I want to sleep in it," He said, "I like sleeping in small places." He explained, he opened up his three suitcases, revealing that two of them were just filled with about fifty blankets. Only one suitcase held everything else,

"I couldn't leave my blankets behind."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Keegan opened the door and entered the room. He sat his belongings onto his bed and turned to face Toby. "Stay on your side of the room," he said, pointing toward the other bed.

"Yeah, this should be fun," Rena mused as she unlocked the door to their room.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Toby grinned, "Awwww, afraid I'll try something?" He plopped on the other bed and shoved his bag underneath, "Why don't you just pull out the tape and divide the room?" He snorted.

Darcia sweatdropped, "Uhhhhh.....yeah...hooray for blankets."

Rose smiled, "Yeah we can do a whole bunch of girl stuff and girl bonding and ...yeah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 am

Seraphim's were some of the last things off the bus. Once they were off, she followed the other two girls. "This is going to be so much fun!" she said exitedly. "I wonder if they have a DVD player for us to use. I know Rena brought a few movies for us."

"I'm not sure it'd be too comfortable in the closet, but you're welcome to it." That made things easy. No one would have to share a bed, then. "Got enough blankets?" he asked, not meaning to sound as sarcastic as he did.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 38 SayaTrain
Aden went up to the room and heard the water running. Must be taking advantage of the free water, he thought, getting his things together before dinner that night. Just the usual unpacking, since they'd be there a while. Take out his swim trunks for the pool, if they got time later, and so on.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Zayden sighed, a sad look in his eyes shown,

"Unfortuneitly I was only able to fit one fourth of what I usually sleep with, I'd like more actually," He admited, tossing several blankets in a giant mound in the closet, "for it's much comfortable with more. Oh well...I suppose I can just turn up the heat, or increase my own body heat."

Yuuta closed his eyes, thinking to himself. I wonder if I caught a virus or something...no...it's probably because...yeah...that's definitely the reason. Withdrawl symptoms. Oh well, this isn't that bad, I can live with these. He thought, not expecting it to get any worse, I should probably try to eat...but I probably won't.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:49 pm

It's like a bird's nest, Eliot thought in some surprise. "Well, I can give you some of the covers off the bed. I don't like it too hot at night, so..." He didn't want Zayden turning up the head.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Darcia smiled and hopped on a bed, "Dude, how can you even breathe through all that?"

Rose frowned, following the others, "...uhhh what's a DVD?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"As a matter of fact," Keegan began as he searched through his back, "I did bring tape just in case."

"Oh, a DVD is a disc. They have a movie on them," Rena explained. "Hope that makes sense to you."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Zayden thought about that for a moment,

"Hmm...I've never considered that factor before, although there are some mornings where when I wake up, I feel all dizzy and breathless, then when I get up, I feel perfectly fine again," He said outloud, "perhaps that's what happens if I don't get a lot of air flow through the blankets."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Toby smirked, "Oh goodie, you plan ahead." He chuckled, he totally was not going to steal that tape from him for other uses, of course not.

Darcia smiled weakly, "Maybe you should leave an airhole or some straws to breathe through?"

Rose shrugged her shoulders, "I dunno, guess I'll find out how? All we have is Orgy-vo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:24 am

Seraphim frowned in confusion. "What's Orgy-vo?" she asked, not understanding in the least.

"Or maybe you should go see a doctor, if you're that cold," Eliot suggested as well. "No one should be cold with that many blankets."

After a while, Aden was getting a little bored and worried about Yuuta. So he knocked at the bathroom door with the lame excuse of, "Hey, I need to use the bathroom."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:36 pm

"It's not that I'm cold, I'm just very fond of the feeling of extreme warmth," Zayden responded, "it makes me feel quite happy." He said being honest, he then looked at the time. It was around six o'clock, and dinner was at exactly seven-thirty o'clock. He stretched out,

"I wonder what is on the menu for dinner."

Yuuta looked at his fingers, noticing that they were starting to shivel up like prunes. He sighed, getting up. He wanted to stay there a little longer, since he still wasn't feeling well. He grabbed a towel, drying off his hair then wrapping one around his waist. He then heard the knock, so he opened up the door,

"There's a public one down the hall and to the right you know," He said, before walking over to his bag, pulling out some clothing, "but, whatever. I'm done."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:39 pm

"Probably chicken. It's cheap and easy. And potatoes. Same reason." Eliot flopped down on one of the beds and stretched. He was already getting a little bored, but as soon as they went somewhere or did something he'd be happy.

"You feeling any better?" Aden asked, stepping into the bathroom. He didn't really expect an answer, though, as he shut the door. A few minutes later, he went back out and looked questioningly at Yuuta. He didn't look any better.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Darcia rocked back and forth, clutching his knees, "Anyone have any idea what to do?" He was hoping to room with Rose but it seems humans weren't into co-ed rooms.

Rose put a finger to her lip, "It's like human Ti-Vo except we can only get 13 programs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

"Well, I suppose if they were good programs, then you wouldn't be bored," Seraphim replied thoughtfully. "Then you have time to do other things, like read books." She smiled brightly as they reached their room and dived onto one of the beds. "It's so comfy!" she squealed.

Eliot dug in his bag and pulled out a few possibilities. "Well, we have a Wii, so we could play Super Smash Bros or something. Or we have a deck of cards. Or various board games on my iPad."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Darcia tilted his head to one side and whined, "What....?"

Rose laughed, "Okay whose sharing the bed? I say we play Russian Roulette."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"Wii. Game system," Eliot explained, gesturing to the box. "We plug it into the TV and we control what's going on. Cards, obvious. iPad, computer system we can touch the screen to make it work. Board Games, games you play when you're bored."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Keegan rolled his eyes. "You'd better leave me alone, Dog," he warned.

"Haha. Russian Roulette? Sounds like fun," Rena stated in a sarcastic tone. "I really don't mind sharing. You'd think they would have assigned two people to a room, but I guess this was just cheaper."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next