Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 Girl-1
"I don't mind sharing either," Seraphim added. "What's Russian Roulette?" She'd never heard about it before.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:41 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby put on his best innocent face, batting his eyelashes, "Whatever do you meaan?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia opened his mouth, "Errrr....I guess that sounds interesting?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose smirked, "It's a game where you put a gun to your head and the first one to die loses!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:43 pm

"Then what would be the point of playing? No one would have to share, then," Seraphim pointed out, though it still sounded gruesome. "Oh! The teachers said we could look outside around the hotel so long as we stayed in groups of three. Want to explore a bit?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 Keegan-2

"You know exactly what I mean. Don't act stupid, Toby," Keegan replied.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 Rena

"Sure! Sounds like fun and probably by the time we get done looking around, it'll be dinner time," Rena said. "It's better than playing violent games," she teased.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Toby purred and leaned back on his pillow, playing with a strand of hair, "I never claimed I was innocent."

Rose rolled her eyes, "Oh ha ha, I grew up on that game. So what else can we do? Bug people?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:13 am

"Do you want to come with us?" Seraphim asked Rose, a little unsure now. "I think there was an ice cream place accross the street. And a bookstore next to it."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 Rembart
Eliot sighed and looked to Zayden. It didn't seem like Darcia would get back to him any tieme soon. "Board games, card games, or mass video game destruction?" he asked the tengu.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 Zayden15

Zayden thought about what Eliot had said,

"I've never actually played with playing cards before. Back at home, my family was more fond of chest, sparring, or cruel sports, such as tieing a pig to a horse and watching it get ripped apart before we eat it," He elaborated, "I was never a fan of it, but my parents seem to be."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 Yuuta_14

Yuuta ignored the question, laying on the bed and smoking a cigarette. He had been smoking more then he usually did. Probably because of withdrawl. He hated how dizzy it made him feel and the pain he had in his abdomen. He decided he could deal with this. He would be okay, he thought for sure it couldn't get any worse.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Darcia frowned and almost gagged, "That's disgusting, don't say things like that. I like animals."

Rose nodded, "Yeah I'd love to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:23 pm

"Then let's go!" Seraphim said, leading the way to the elevator. When they got downstairs, she told the teacher in the lobby where they were going and then headed out with her two friends in tow. "So what kind of ice cream should we get?" she asked as they headed to the ice cream parlor.

Eliot frowned. "I'm not going to even ask. Okay. Let's play black jack." He began to shuffle the deck of cards. "You know how to play?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 39 SayaTrain
Aden frowned at him and opened the window. "You know you're not supposed to smoke in here. They charge extra if you do, and the teachers will find out and we'll be in trouble. Maybe even sent home."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Rena shrugged. "I don't know. Actually, a hot fudge sundae sounds really good."

Keegan shook his head. "Whatever you say," he muttered as he walked toward the door. He wasn't about to stay there any longer with the mutt.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 pm

"You'll have to instruct me. I've never played. You should also remember my standing in society, youkai society that is. Where I stand sports like that are rather common," Zayden said, sitting down stretchign out his wings, "I apologize, but they're sore from being folded back for so long..."

"Like I give a damn. Who cares," He said, lighting up a second one, almost as if he were a chain-smoker, "Besides, they're my cigarettes. I can do whatever the hell I want with them." Yuuta retorted, growing irritated and an attitude fast.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Seraphim's eyes lit up upon reading the menu. "Oh! Banana split! That sounds really good!" She turned to Rose. "What are you going to get? They have so much good stuff, it's hard to decide."

Eliot nearly dropped his deck of cards. He'd nearly forgotten that Zayden was a youkai. It had completely slipped his mind with the flurry of activity preparing for the full moon and this trip. "Right. So it's pretty easy. I deal two cards. The idea is to get as close to twenty-one as you can without going over. Face cards are worth ten, number cards are worth what it says on the card, and aces are either one or eleven. If you want, I can give you more cards to get closer to twenty-one. Whoever's closest without going over wins."

Aden sighed. "Normally, I'd agree, but not on a school trip. They'll know. Trust me. They know everything. They've got ninjas or something spying on us."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm

"Doesn't sound too complicated, we can see if I play well or not," Zayden said, "but, thinking about it, I wonder if they would also have deer...or lamb. I know this may sound strange, but that's my favorite type of meat, despite the fact that most do not like it's flavor. I suppose that I enjoy it because it's different. I also grew up on it when I was little, because my parents didn't want to feed me the better quality ones until they were sure I'd live."

"If you're so concerned about, why don't you just go freaking tell them! You know what? I don't have to deal with this sh*t," Yuuta said getting up, climbing out of the window, "I can freaking fend for myself. I have fights to go to. I don't need to deal with a whiney ass b**** who only plays by the rules. You act like a freaking girl!" Yuuta said, only speaking so harshly because of how crappy he felt. He leapt from the window and was on his way, pulling his third cigarette in a row to smoke.

(God, I felt terrible writing what Yuuta said! I wasn't directing it at you personally Destiny! sweatdrop I know you probably didn't think so, but just so you know)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Toby waved, faking a yawn and curling up on his bed puppy-style.

Darcia frowned, did Zayden not have ANY happy stories, "Zay-bird how about something warm and fuzzy?"

Rose looked over the foods and smiled, "Triple chocolate lava blast from outer space! Sounds so awesome I have to have it. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:00 pm

"Then we're all set. Come on, let's order!" Seraphim went first, got her banana split, and picked a table outside under a huge umbrella to wait for the others.

Eliot thought for a moment as he handed cards out. "I like lamb a lot. Lamb chops are one of my favorite foods. I've never eaten much vennison, though." The cards passed out, he looked at his own. 20. Not much of a chance of losing, especially because he was dealer.

"Wait! Don't--" But Yuuta was already gone. This was a problem. This was a huge problem. If Yuuta got in trouble, he'd be sent home. And after spending so much money on this trip, he knew Yuuta didn't want to go home.

But why do you care? a small voice in the back of his head asked. It's not like he's interested in you. He just yelled at you. Just like all of them back home.

No. Aden shook his head. He didn't believe that. He'd have to get some help. But not a teacher. A teacher would send Yuuta home for this. "So who can I ask?" he muttered to himself.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 am

Zayden thought about it for a long time, Darcia's question. Then, after a few moments, he had come up with an answer, "Back 425 years ago, when I was five, my parents bought me a beagle. He was the best pet I ever had," He responded, "back 300 years ago, I was in love as well. Those were times I considered happy rather then normal."

Yuuta walked all the way down to the slums of DC, knowing that he couldn't just walk into any bar. Once he made it to the sums, he found one with a very high amount of price money, he entered cracking his knuckles. He wasn't feeling well at all, so he converted it to anger, and now he was going to release it out on strangers' bodies and faces. I can take care of myself. I don't need a freaking mini mom to tell me what I can and can't do. I personally don't give two sh*ts right now.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Aden searched the hotel quickly for anyone who could help. In the end, all he could find was Keegan, whom he'd never met. Well, that was better than no one. "Hey, I need your help."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Keegan had been walking down the hallway. When he got to the end, he heard a voice right behind him. He turned around to see one of the humans. He hadn't really cared to remember the boy's name. Keegan looked at him curiously.

"You need my help?" he asked aloud, eyes narrowing on Aden. "What for?"

Rena made her way over to the table that Seraphim had picked out. She began eating her sundae; however, she began to feel nauseous. This feeling had been coming and going for weeks, followed by the redness of her eyes. She realized that she hadn't brought her sunglasses along and she panicked slightly, her stomach twisting itself in knots. She silently prayed and spooned at her sundae nervously, hoping that the feeling would go away and that her eyes wouldn't change out her in public.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Seraphim paused in eating her banana split, partially from brain freeze, partially from noticing that Rena had stopped eating. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"My roomy, Yuuta, ran off to get into bar fights. I need to find him and drag him back here before the teachers find out or we'll both be sent home," Aden explained. "He spent a lot of time fundraising to come here, and my dad would kill me for being sent home, even if it's just the crim of association. So, will you help?" Aden really was desperate at this point.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Keegan thought for a moment before giving a small nod. He didn't care for humans at all, but it was better to be out doing something than being in this hotel stuck with Toby Moon. Also, he was fairly good at finding lost things.

"I suppose I'll help. We'll probably need to get a map, though. I'm sure there's one down in the lobby," Keegan said.

Rena looked up. "Hmm? Oh, I'm fine. I think I'm just tired from the bus ride," she lied.

She knew Seraphim had been worried about her and she didn't want her to have to worry even more. This trip was supposed to be fun. Rena didn't want to ruin it for everyone.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Seraphim couldn't help but worry. Though she probably didn't realize it, she was sort of the mom of the group. "Maybe we should head back to the hotel, then. You could take a nap."

Eliot looked up. "Wow. That's harsh, not being happy for that long. But what about Seraphim? Don't you like her?" He wasn't quite sure how to ask a demon if he had a crush on a girl or not.

"Right. Thanks." Aden headed down to the lobby with Keegan in tow, impatient to get their search started. He grabbed a map and pocketted it without the teachers knowing--they weren't supposed to go any farther than a street away without a teacher following--then asked if they could go out. They got permission, of course.

"This map doesn't show all the bars in the area, but I'm sure we can guess where they are."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Rena shook her head. "No, you guys have fun. I'll just go back by myself. I'll see you in a little while."

She stood up from the table, swaying slightly. Finally catching herself, she made her way over to a nearby trash can and discarded the rest of her ice cream. She gave a slight smile to Seraphim and Rose before making her way toward the exit.

Keegan stopped just outside the entrance of the hotel and looked at the surroundings.

"Let's check East of here. It wouldn't surprise me if there were a few there. It looked like a rough area as we were driving through it to get to the hotel," Keegan stated. "Come on, huma - I mean... What is your name again?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 pm

"If you're sure... See you before dinner, okay?" Seraphim was really worried now. Rena didn't look good at all. If only she'd noticed before she'd left. She could have taken a little of the pain away from her.

"Good idea," Aden agreed, then paused when asked for his name. "I'm Aden. I don't think I ever caught your name either." To be honest, he wasn't even sure he had a class with this kid.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Toby jumped up once Tink left the room and immediately shuffled over to his belongings, sniffing the bag curiously. He set everyone out neatly, not wanting to seem too obvious. Sadly he didn't find much evidence of faery-dom in his bag, being that he expected some sort of wand or magical seal or SOMETHING. He did however, find out that Keegan wore briefs, an unusual but hilarious discovery none the less. On top of that, all the underwear had some sort of weird sexual innuendo on them.
Toby read one aloud, "Too sexy for my wand? What the hell?.....You know what, nevermind, no nosebleeds right now."
He set the article of clothing aside and cracked his knuckles, flexing his claws and he went to work. He managed to loosen all the seams on his underwear in the groin so the underwear would 'magically give way.' He also made sure to rub his chin on all his clothes, using scent glands to mark the wearer as his own. When he was finished he packed everything back the way it was and took a nap.

Darcia frowned, "Yeah Eliot's right. You need some more good memories, a date might help."

Rose frowned when Rena left and turned to Seraphim, "Something's up with her, this is not normal human behavior."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:32 pm

"My name is Keegan," he replied, looking ahead. He looked up at one of the signs that they were nearing and pointed over to it.

"I believe that is a bar. Let's go," he stated, walking quickly when he suddenly felt a strange sensation run through his body. He cursed aloud. "The sooner we find him, the better. I need to get back to the hotel," he added.

Rena made it back to the hotel room. After taking her shoes off, she made it straight for the bed just as another dizzy spell hit her. Laying down, she pulled the covers over her head and forced herself to close her eyes. She knew something was terribly wrong, but she didn't want anyone to worry. She didn't want to ruin this trip for everyone else.

It'll go away. It'll go away like it always does, she thought to herself before finally drifting off to sleep.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next