Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 Girl-1
Seraphim set down her spoon. "She's been acting weird the last couple days. I thought it was that time, but..." she shook her head. Innocent as she was, she was perfectly aware of some things. "Maybe we should tell a teacher she's not feeling good?" But Rena had said she was fine. Seraphim hoped that Rose would have a better idea.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 SayaTrain
"Nah, this place is too fancy to be the one Yuuta's barfighting in," Aden replied, peeking through a window. It wasn't clouded with smoke, nothing was broken. "We have to find an even slummier one." At Keegan's complaint, he added, "I'm sorry to drag you into this. If you need to go back, I can keep looking by myself."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:20 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 Zayden15

Zayden was perfectly good at masking his feelings, which was good. Usually, he always had a whole bunch of feelings that filled just being around humans. He never showed them, however, because he grew up around apathetic parents. At first, they were distant from him--in case he got murdered--then grew loving towards him. That way, they wouldn't be too upset if he died. However, when they started to treat him with love, it was too late. He became apathetic himself,

"I don't talk about my feelings much," Zayden said, opening up his notebook to review a language that none of them knew, "see? I write in a language that no one can understand..."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 Yuuta_14

Yuuta had beaten eight out of fifteen battles so far. Of course, he didn't lose any yet. He only had seven more to complete. Once he did so, he would win his earnings that he needed to survive. However, he was running on pure adrenaline. He was exhausted and in extremely bad shape. He would need a miracle to be "fine" the next day, or at least to pull it off as.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 Rembart
Eliot looked over the scribbles, or at least what looked to him as scribbles. "Guys don't usually talk about their feelings much," he replied. "But sometimes it's a good idea. Still say Seraphim's into you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:44 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 Keegan-2

"I said I'd help, didn't I?" Keegan stated. He continued walking and it wasn't long until they had stumbled upon a more 'slumier' area.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:49 pm

"This has to be it," Aden decided. There were a few patched up windows, the door seemed to be falling off its hinges, and inside her could hear a bar fight going on. "It might be dangerous to just barge in, though..." This was quite a pickle he'd gotten themselves into.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Zayden cocked his head to the side,

"I'm postive Seraphim is not inside of me at the moment, if that's what you're trying to say," He responded, not used to the slang that the others were using, it didn't make sense to him, "...that entire statement completely confuses me to begin with unforuntitly..."

Yuuta took in several deep breaths. He was on the last battle, but he was in bad shape due to the withdrawl and he was growing stressed, he fought the last battle while smoking a cigarette, winning the last match,

"The BarraCuta. Remember it." He said, taking his prize money. He leaned against the wall taking in deep breaths, he was so irritated at the moment that anything would tick him off.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:09 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia burst out laughing, "OH MY GOD!!!!!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose shook her head, "No, we shouldn't involve them, something tells me it's not a normal...humanistic thing. We should go back and try to help her ourselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:07 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 Keegan-2

Keegan walked near the entrance. Once he had opened the door, he spotted Yuuta in the distance, leaning up against the wall. He looked terrible, Keegan noted, before turning to face Aden.

"There is your friend. I need to get back now," he said. "Just quietly slip inside. I doubt anyone will notice you."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Yuuta finished up his cigarette, deciding to head out through the back door. Once out the back, he began to take some more steps towards the hotel. He then suddenly stopped and held the wall for support. Damn. The withdrawl is causing stress on me which is bothering my back scar too. He thought taking in a few deep breaths, then began to walk again.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 pm

"But what can we do?" Seraphim asked quietly. She'd already tried using her healing powers on Rena when the other girl wasn't paying much attention to her, and if it had done anything, it hadn't done much. "Do you have any idea what's wrong?"

Eliot burst out laughing. It appeared that Zayden didn't understand common turn of phrase. "We'll explain it later. Anyway, who wants more cards?" They were still playing Black Jack, after all.

Aden slipped in, and when Yuuta slipped out the back, followed. He continued to shadow the other, realizing they were heading back to the hotel. Maybe there wasn't any reason to worry after all.

When Yuuta had to hold the wall for support, Aden ran to catch up. "Are you okay?" he asked, forgetting that he'd decided to be quiet in pursuit.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:44 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia sat next to Zayden, deciding to take part in the game, maybe something Luxord had shown him would be useful, "What game is this again?..Poker?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 40 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose scratched the back of her neck, "Well....I shouldn't say exactly. But Toby and Darcia noticed a few similarities....between her..and someone else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Seraphim thought for a little bit more. "I wonder how they're alike?" she muttered to herself more than to Rose. She took another spoonful of her melting ice cream and set teh bowl aside. "We should probably head back. We have to wake Rena up before dinner."

"Black jack. Get to twenty-one without going over," Eliot summed up once again. "So check your cards and ask for more cards if you want them."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:08 am

Zayden was still left utterly confused by the fact that everyone was finding his behavior humorous. He decided to toss that question aside for now and just continue to play the game. After a while, Zayden got up, folding back his wings, pointing to the clock,

"It's food time," He said brushing off his knees. He left the room and went into the cafeteria that they had at the hotel. He was pleased to find that it was a buffet, cheap, but it was still a buffet. He grabbed a plate, noticing the teachers counting the students that came down, "humans confuse me..."

Yuuta didn't expect the voice, but at the same time he did. Afterall, this kid tended to follow him around, usually irritating him in a cute way, like a leech that refuses to leave your skin. He continued to walk ahead of him, but didn't completely ignore his presence,

"What the hell. I leave to get away from you and you freaking follow me. Great. I got my own little puppy. Yay," He said, continuing up the street. He didn't talk anymore the entire way back. Once at the hotel he walked past the teachers and straight up into his room. He didn't feel like eating. He instantly collasped onto the bed, closing his eyes. He only had a few thoughts: to rest and lay down. He figured he could sleep it off and he'd feel fine in the morning.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 am

"Oh right!" Eliot quickly picked up cards and tossed them back into his bag. He then ran downstairs three at a time, wanting food. He was starving, and quite happy to see the mass quantities on the buffet.

Aden watched Yuuta go back to the room, then went to the teacher. "Would it be okay if I took some food up for him? He's not feeling too hot." When they nodded, Aden ate quickly in order to bring food back up quickly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Okay, since forums automatically lock around Page 67, I prepared the second part alrighty. Please resume posting there. Once everyone has posted once in the Second part, I will lock this one, thanks!!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40