Neko

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Neko

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Maria, getting a little tired of being frightened and hiding in the back bedroom, decided to peek out of the room to see what was happening. When she saw Neilie, her eyes lit up. "The kitty's okay!" she cried happily, running over. "The big meanie-faces are gone, right?"

Link shook his head. He was starting to see where Edward Elric was coming from, and that scared him. He turned the key in the ignition and drove back to base. "I'll be reporting all this to our superiors," he said. "Perhaps they can have a more permanent solution for Neilie than we can provide."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Byakuya pet the boy's ears and replied to Maria, "Yeah they're gone." He smiled a little at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Ed stared out the window with a thoughtful expression on his face. When he was in though, things seemed to flow through his mind much easier,

"Don't tell them too much," Ed said softly, "because their solution may result in a terrible situtation for Neilie. Let's try to make his situtation a little humane."

Neilie had his ears drawn back though, since he still had a lot on his mind. He knew that he would see them again that weekend and he knew for sure that he absolutely did NOT want to go back. It was always so painful for him. He limped over to the couch, which had a fuzzy blanket on the arm-rest. He curled up into a call and closed his eyes, for he felt extremely tired and just wanted to sleep.

(Just imagining his ears draw back makes me squee Begging )

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:52 am

Maria went over to the couch and carefully pulled a bit of the blanket over Neilie, since she thought it might be more comfortable and warm for him. Then she looked at her brother. "Can we keep him?

"I'll only tell them what's important," Link said. "Especially what I've learned they're doing to... 'Neilie' in the labs. They're cruel, but at the very least, they care about their appearance to the general public. Neilie got out once. He can do it again. If they try to keep him locked up and torture him, he'll run off and tell even more people, and they won't want that. And they won't kill him, either. There's a reason they wanted us to come after him instead of just creating a new one."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Byakuya smiled and petted his ears, "Of course we can."

[I love the ears too. *points to avatar*]

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 am

Ed rolled down the window, lazily resting a hand outside the window, but not far out to where he could hurt himself. He stared at the view outside with a bored look,

"It's because they can't create another one," Ed said, "I was reading over his file, for once, and found that Neilie has the rarest blood type in the world. Not to mention, they are all drawing his blood. They need him for that reason."

Neilie was thankful for the blanket, but was too tired to make an action to do so. So he curled up into the blanket more, his chest slowly rising and falling.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 am

"The kitty's so cute," Maria cooed. "I'm glad we get to keep him. Oh! But he's a kid, too. Does that mean he has to go to school with me too?"

Howard Link wasn't an alchemist, so he didn't understand the details of the experiment. "If that's the case, then it may be a little more difficult to keep Neilie with those two. It will take some work."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Byakuya frowned a bit, trying to think of a way to hide the boy's ears, he smirked and snapped his fingers. He remembered seeing an anime about a boy with dog ears using a baseball cap to keep them hidden, "Of course he needs an education, but we need to get a hat for his ears."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:08 pm

"But hats aren't allowed in school," Maria replied. "The teachers would take it away from him before he got inside."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Byakuya sighed, tapping his chin, "I have no idea how to hide those ears then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 pm

"We could make a headband," Maria suggested, "like mine with the little crown." She touched her hairpiece. "Then everyone'll think the ears are on the headband!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Byakuya grinned and kissed her head, "That's a great idea! I bet you can make one amazing like all your accesories!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Maria nodded excitedly. "I'll need a blue ribbon, though." She held out her hand expectantly for some money.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Byakuya laughed and handed her some pocket money, not too much though, he didn't need her to litter the house with stuffed animals again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm

"I'll be back!" Maria called, pulling on her shoes and running out the door with Sakutaro in tow. At the convenience store she bought a roll of blue ribbon and a headband, nothing too girly because she didn't think Neilie would like pink, and then skipped back home. There, she started making a few little accessories for Nelie to hide his ears.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 am

Ed brought his hands together, "But there's something else that's bothering me."

Neilie, being a cat, could easily hear the conversation they were having. To be honest, he didn't want to go to school at all. He had grown away from people due to his years in the lab and he was much too scared to talk to most adults on several occasions. He didn't want to. He decided that once he was dropped off there, he would figure out a way to get out of it or possibly hide.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:47 am

"And what would that be?" They finally reached base. Link parked the car and cut the engine before turning to look curiously at Edward.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Ed paused for a moment, wondering how exactly to put what he was going to say. He didn't want to say it to make it sound like it would happen, but there was a chance that it could possibly happen,

"If something happened to Neilie and he truly died," He began, "it worries me what extent the government would go to find a new person to replace him and experiment on that new person."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 pm

"I see your point," Link replied, tapping the steering wheel with his finger a few seconds in thought. "I'll talk with the higher ups. See if I can have something done about this." He climbed out of the car and sighed. He'd have a lot of work to do.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Byakuya nodded his approval, "It looks good, try to make it as manly as possible."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:32 pm

"Kay!" Maria kept cutting and adjusting and eventually came up with a headband that wasn't super girly. It was hard, making something for a boy rather than herself. "It looks good!" she said with a huge grin on her face.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Byakuya laughed, "Of course it does, you made it Maria."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 am

When Neilie woke up he didn't show any signs of waking up, mainly because he didn't want to. He rested his head at a different position. He wanted nothing more then a nice bowl of tuna, he didn't want what they wanted for him. He changed into a cat and crept out of an open window. He climbed out onto the roof and bathed out in the sun.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 am

"I hope he likes it," Maria said. She was about to wake the cat up when she found him gone. "Oh no! The kitty's gone!" She started crying. "B-but I thought he wanted to stay with us."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Byakuya was about to freak out when he remembered something he watched on TV, he opened the fridge and undid a can of tuna, tapping the metal spoon on the side and calling, "Meal time kit'"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top