Neko

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Neko

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Neilie was still resting on the rooftop when he heard the pop of a can, a very particular can. He stayed out a little longer, before stretching and jumping back onto the ledge of the window. He licked his paw, then rubbed it on his face to clean himself off before making a cute meow.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 pm

"Yay! The kitty's back!" Maria cried, running over and giving him a hug. She was afraid he'd left. "Are you hungry kitty?" she asked. "Big Brother opened a can of tuna just for you!" She set him down by the food.

Howard Link sighed as he stepped out of his superior's office. They had told him, in no uncertain terms, that while his solution of outpatient procedures was ingenius and necessary in this situation, they would never completely release the cat experiment. Even with his reports of how he was treated. This will take a lot of work, he thought, rubbing his temples. He could feel a headache coming on.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Neilie eat the food out of the can, then climbed out the window again, sitting on the roof, licking his paws. He wanted to let the sun warm him before it completely went down. He sighed, deciding he was worrying the other two, so he instead jumped down and laid out in the front yard in the grass. It wasn't as warm, but it would do for now.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Byakuya laughed, "I can see he's feeling better. Tuna and sunbathing do wonders apparently."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 am

"Kitties like the sun. Didn't you know?" Maria said, moving Sakutaro so it looked like he was talking instead of her. "We cats like where it's warm. That's why Maria's room is the best!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Byakuya chuckled and patted the stuffed animal's head, "Oh? I didn't know that applied to lions as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:07 pm

"Lions are kitties too," Maria made Sakutaro say. "I hope me and the kitty can be friends." Then Maria began to speak for herself instead of the stuffed lion. "Of course you can, Sakutaro!" She laughed and went outside to sit with the kitty.

(They still don't know his name. Just realized that. XD)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Byakuya watched her with a smile on his face and went into the kitchen to chop up some vegetables for dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 am

Neilie laid in the grass for a while before he began to search the front yard, he liked a type of grass, so he wondered if there was any at this place. That's when he found a little growing by the sidewalk, so he began to eat it. I'm going to have to figure out what to do before this weekend...I don't want to go back....

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:11 am

"Kitty! I made a headband for you!" Maria said excitedly. She showed the headband in question, hoping he'd like it. "That way, if you wanna go around as a person you can wear this and people will think your ears are on the headband."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Neilie looked over to the girl who had called him by that name. He tilted his head in question, then she began to talk about a headband. Of course, Neilie wasn't going to stay in school, but he figured that he would at least be able to walk around town with it, so he meowed in response.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 am

"Oh, but we need a name for you, Kitty," Maria said with a frown. "We can't just keep calling you kitty. I know! How about we call you... Beato!" She laughed, thinking the name cute.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Byakuya cleared his throat from the other room, "Beato is a female name, the cat is male."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:05 pm

"Beato can be male too!" Maria replied curtly, but her brother did have a point. She gave in after a few seconds and asked, "What should we call him, then? I don't wanna keep calling him kitty."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Byakuya sighed, "Perhaps he already has a name, he just needs some time to tell us and settle in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Neilie instantly went back into cat form with an expression of anger and embrassment on his face,

"I'm a boy! Don't make me prove it," He said, "and of course I have a name! Why wouldn't all? Everyone has a name right? Jeez, what makes you think I don't have one." He said playfully pouting and crossing his arms.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Maria shuffled her feet a little guiltily. "Well, you didn't tell us your name when you came, so I didn't know you had one..." The truth was that she kept forgetting he was also part human because he was so cute as a cat.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Byakuya smiled, "That is true and you are much more talkative as a cat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:57 am

Neilie blushed slightly pouting and looking away. Although he was sixteen, due to lack of an education/exposure to the real world, he acted like he was fourteen or fifteen,

"My name is Neilie," He said, "I don't talk much usually because I wasn't allowed to before."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 am

"Neillie's such a cute name!" Maria squeeled, glomping the cat boy. "It's the cutest name ever! Even cuter than Sakutaro!" She then picked up her stuffed lion. "No offense," she added to it, then made it reply, "None taken."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Byakuya nodded, "It suits you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:17 am

Neilie looked at the sky, the sun was slowing setting in the distance. Soon it would be dark outside and the stars would peek out from underneath the sky. The crickets would sing a soft lullaby to all listening and the moon would provide a gentle, comforting light,

"It's going to be nighttime soon. We should probably go inside or we'll get a cold."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 am

Maria looked up at the sky as well. She nodded. "It's dinner time, too!" she said with a big bright smile. She was hungry, too.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Byakuya had went back into the house and called them in after him, "I made tuna sandwiches and soup!! Hurry up before it gets cold."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yay!" Maria cheered, scooping up Sakutaro and running in. She sat at the table and began munching on her sandwhich and eating her soup. "It's really good, Onii-chan!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next