Neko

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Neko

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

"Ahem," Link coughed to get his attention once again. "At the very least, sign the top paper there. It's a form saying we're responsible for the experiment if anything goes wrong. It's the only way to let him stay with that family." That was the best he could do. "Everything else can wait until tomorrow morning."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Ed took in a deep breath, calming down from his slight temper attack,

"Alright, alright, whatever," He said, picking up his pen with his left hand, and signing off on the paper, "there, all signed." He originally had been right handed, but had to learn to right with his left when he got his automail arm, since the pressure would snap the pencil in an instant.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Byakuya started a lukewarm bath just in case, he filled it with bubbles and set down Mr. Ducky for good measure, "I hope Maria can convince him, what's wrong with baths anyhow?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 am

"So how about it? Maria will even share Mr. Ducky," she said through Sakutaro. "It's really warm and fun!"

"Thanks." Link left the rest of the papers Edward needed to sign and headed off with the most important document to turn it in. Hopefully, things would be less chaotic soon.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Neilie was still very unsure. He wasn't very good at adjusting to things he didn't like, especially anything to do with water. Back at the lab, he was torcured that way after all. Hot, teaming water on him. Sometimes it left scars because it burned his skin so bad,

"I'm confused," He replied, "and I still don't like water."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Maria tilted Sakutaro's head, as well as her own, and then said through the stuffed toy, "What's so confusing? Bathtime's a lot of fun!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Neilie got up, a pout-like face on his face. His ears twitched a little, and his tail swayed from the left to the right once or twice,

"I'll try it. But if I don't like it I'm jumping out." He said, before switching to cat form and jumping off the roof, which was safe for him due to his cat like reflexes.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Neilie ended up getting in for a total of two minutes before deciding he didn't like it and getting out. However, he didn't tell the others that. So, he ended up sitting in the bathroom for an extra 28 minutes before he finally came out, pretending he had actually done so,

"I'm sleepy."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Byakuya frowned, the fact he wasn't completely clean looking made him wonder but he brushed it off, "I'll make up the couch for you."
[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 am

"He can stay in Maria's room," Maria volunteered. Yes, she was referring to herself in third person. But he really could stay there. She had a huge stuffed animal that would be comfy enough for Neilie, human form or cat.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Byakuya opened his mouth and frowned, he honestly didn't know how to tell her WHY he didn't want a strange boy sleeping in her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 am

Neilie yawned,

"As long as I can sleep..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Maria noticed that her brother seemed unhappy with her offer to let Neilie sleep in her room. "I guess you'll just have to sleep on the couch, then." Maria yawned herself, then went to the bathroom to take a hot bath and go to bed.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Neilie looked at the naked couch, he felt like it was missing fuzziness and warmth. So he began to glanced around, looking for blankets. He didn't want to ask where they were, because he was determined he would find them on his own. He ended up finding them, since they smelled like the two humans he was with. He looked at the blanket, then back at them, then down at the ground. If I was human before, why don't I have even a hint of human scent... He thought rather sadly to himself.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Byakuya cocked his head to one side, "Why do you look so sad? Are the blankets dirty? Do you need more?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:02 pm

I know I am....was...human before...so why is it that I smell nothing like one...is my DNA really that different? Is that why they want to keep me so bad, because I'm not really human anymore? Neilie lowered his head,

"No...it's nothing. I was just in a daze, that's all...I'm going to sleep now..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:18 am

-The next morning-
Byakuya woke up and stretched, scratching himself and pushing his feet into pink sakura-shaped slippers that Maria thought 'suited him so well' and headed for the kitchen. His hair was not in the greatest shape and his disheveled appearance reflected a man who had wrestled with his covers and lost epically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

"Morning!" Maria said brightly. "We gotta get some breakfast for Neilie! How about some cookies?" Maria loved cookies.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Neilie was still asleep, for he hadn't had a good-night's sleep in a really long time. He liked to be able to sleep peacefully without being prodded away by a needle or a scientist kicking his cage in order to wake him up. He snuggled into the blankets more, slowly becoming obssessed with the scent it held, the one of a human.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Byakuya wondered how his little sister ran on....pure energy but brushed it off, "Mmmm cookies. Maybe some sushi for Neilie, it'll require less work and offer a variety of tastes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 am

"Eh? But sushi's hard to make," Maria replied. "That's why you need a chef's liscence to make it. That's what my teacher said, anyway. I know! Fish sticks!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9