Neko

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Neko

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

Well, it seemed Edward wasn't as useless as he'd first thought. "Brilliant work, Edward," Link said, thoroughly impressed. "Did you get an address for this little girl? Or do we have to acquire the information of all the children at that school?" He hoped Edward had thought to get that information. They had to find this experiment, and find it fast.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 am

Neilie woke up with a bad feeling and hopped down from Byakuya's lap, nervously pacing around as a kitten. He found he could hide what he was feeling better as a kitten. I don't like all of this mystery...

Ed entered the car with a his arms behind his head,

"Maple street, lawn with a big tree," He said, "that's the best I got for ya. The little girl said they were friends, so I assume that it's right. Anyway, how are we approaching this situtation. Sneak and snag or break and brag?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Maria came out of her room with Sakutaro in tow. "The kitties awake!" she cried upon seeing him. She dropped to her knees next to him and started scratching the kitten's ear. "We should clean you up, kitty. You're really dirty!"

Link frowned. He didn't understand what either method meant. "I'm not sure," he said at last. "We could always pretend to be concerned owners, but if the target's explained his version of the situation, it may be difficult to convince the girl and her family otherwise. We may have to force our way in with our government badges."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:54 pm

[Is it okay if I give Byakuya self-defense skills?]

Byakuya sighed, something seemed wrong, "Yeah, he's up and nervous..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 pm

(go for it)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 pm

"Eh? Nervous?" She picked up the kitty. "I know what'll make you feel better. When I'm nervous or not feeling good, I take a nice hot bath. So let's get you cleaned up." She then walked over to the Japanese-style bathroom and started the shower, the kind that can be pulled off the wall.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:51 am

Neilie decided to go with it, but was still very on edge. He would randomly twitch and continueously look around, like someone or something was looking for him.

Ed sighed,

"Sneak and Snag would be better. I can sneak in, get the chimera, and get back out pretty quickly. Break and brag is a offensive confrontation. I'd rather not hurt a little girl, since there's one in the house. If the adult refuses to give up the experiment, we can hurt the adult, but not the kid. The kid has nothing to do with this, it's the adult that's not giving in the military authority. Little kids don't understand this," He explained, as well as ordered, "If you hurt that child, I might just kill you."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am

"It's not that bad, kitty," Maria said, running the water over her hand to make sure it wasn't too hot or cold before beginning to wash the dirt and blood out of the cat's fur. "See? It feels good." She took down her shampoo and washed him until his fur was silky soft and shiny. "You're a pretty kitty!" she exclaimed.

"I can sneak in, too," Link replied. He was practically a ninja, sometimes. "But if you want to, you can try to sneak in. I wish you the best of luck." He stopped the car across the street from the house in question.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 am

Neilie then took a whif of the air and panicked, they were here. He dashed out of the bathroom to Byakuya, who he figured out understand him better. He jumped up onto his lap and transformed.

"They're here! I can smell them!" He said, "they smell sorta like the white coats! I have to hide!!" He continued panicked, his ears drawn completely back.

Ed nodded,

"If I need any help, trust me, you'll know the signal." He approached the house, making sure to go near the side of the house. He looked up to see a second floor window. Bingo! He clapped his hands together and touched the ground. The ground moved up, making a ledge just outside the window. He carefully made it in through the window, finding himself in a little girl's room. This is the place, that's for sure. He then heard voices. Damn! He then quickly hid himself by hoisting himself up onto the ceiling, holding his breath and watching....listening.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:57 am

"Kitty!" Maria cried, chasing after him. When she reached the living room, he was already back in human form. "What's wrong?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Byakuya grabbed him and pulled him aside, "Okay, we need to move you two." He opened up one of the closets, lame he knew but he expected the house was already broken into, "Both of you get in and stay quiet." He stalked over to the kitchen and pulled out the butcher knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Maria nodded and squeezed her stuffed lion to her chest. She was really scared now.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Neilie held his breath and closed his eyes, taking in where the guy could be. He was nervous however, so it was hard for him to sense the exact location. All he knew was that he was really close by. He shifted around skittishly, his ears twitching at every moment, as well as his tail.

Ed heard footsteps leading into the kitchen, so he figured that he would have to try to go in a different direction. He used alchemy to make the ceiling magnetic to his automail, so he could crawl around the ceiling top with ease. He made it into the hallway and quietly crept into the next bedroom.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Byakuya made sure the closet was closed and the two were safe. He looked around and listened quietly, knowing full well he would give himself away if he panicked. He held the knife in front of him, ready to swing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 am

Judging by the decor of the room, it was an adult male's room. He looked around for a bit, but saw no sign of the experiment. So he returned into the hallway and froze as he saw an older man. He was holding a knife, he hoped to god that he wouldn't look up, if he did, he would have to call that up tight Howard Link in.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Byakuya looked up and almost dropped his knife, THERE WAS A MAN ON THE CEILING!, "WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU A NINJA?" He quickly took a fighting stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Ed twitched upon being spotted. He froze for a moment, quickly thinking of something to say, any excuse. He used the first one that came to his mind,

"It...it's not what it looks like! I'm...uh...scrubing the ceiling?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Byakuya narrowed his eyes and grabbed a chair, "I'll make sure something is getting scrubbed....or stabbed" He aimed the knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Ed decided that he had used a pretty lame excuse. He hopped down to the floor, clapping his hands and using alchemy to throw up a wall in the hallway, so that Byakuya wouldn't be able to attack him so freely. He'd have to break down a wall first. He then clapped his hands again, this time using alchemy to make a horn then sounding it, hoping it would get Howard Link's attention.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 am

Maria squeezed her eyes shut and buried her face in Sakutaro. She was so scared, and the noise wasn't helping her. I wish I had magic like Beato, she thought, thinking to the Golden Witch she'd read about somewhere or another. Then I could actually do something.

Howard heard the horn blast and sighed. Couldn't he have come up with a better way to contact me? he thought, setting aside his book on baking and getting out of the car. He went inside and flicked his wrist so that a knife stuck out from his sleeve, over the back of his hand.

"We're from the military," he stated firmly. "Don't resist, or we will use force. We've only come to collect what is ours. There will be no actions against you if you simply hand the experiment over."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Ed decided to use the chance to search, so while Link had his eye on the enemy, Ed turned and began to search the rooms thoroghly. Tossing aside simple items, tossing aside random items and clothes, as well as opening every door in sight, searching in each one. He figured the experiment had to be here, considering how defense the man in the hallway was acting.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Byakuya growled, "You can't claim people. They don't belong to you. And use some force, I'll kick your ass back out my fucking door!" He lunged at the man with a roundhouse kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 am

Link easily blocked the kick and then tackled Byakuya to the ground, pointing his knife at his throat. "You realize I was trained as an assassin before I changed jobs in the military," he said calmly. "There's no way you can 'kick my ass'. And that experiment does belong to the government. So either tell us where he is, or we'll arrest you for interfering."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 am

Ed finally then opened the closet that contained the little girl and the experiment. He decided that he wouldn't involve such a frightened little girl, especially with the scared look in her eyes, he grabbed the experiment by his arm and began to drag him with him,

"C'mon let's go!"

Neilie jumped when Ed had found them and grabbed onto his arm, beginning to drag him away, and Neilie began to pull away and struggled from Ed's grip,

"Let me go!! Stop!! I don't wanna!!" He shouted and bite down on Ed's arm hard, hoping he would release him.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 am

Maria grabbed Edward's arm. "No! Stop!" she shouted. trying to pull his arm away from Nellie. "Let him go! I hate you!" She was kicking and screaming, anything to get him to let go.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next