Neko

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Neko

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Byakuya glared at the man and did something beyond desperate, he headbutted him and got his neck slit, not killing him but he was losing blood massively. He shoved him off with all the force he could muster and ran towards Maria and the boy, "Get away from them!" He didn't care if he would die, he had to protect his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

"Brother!" Maria cried. She kept pulling at Edward's arm, still doing her best to get him to release the catboy. But the blood made her worry.

"Stop moving!" Link pulled out a slip of paper with writing on it and slapped it on Byakuya's back. He hadn't wanted to use his secret techniques, but it had come to it. He didn't want a casualty in simply retrieving an experiment. "That talisman," he informed the man, "will keep you from moving until it's removed."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Byakuya glared at the man again, "You bastard!" He turned to Maria, "Maria! Remember what I told you to do when bad guys come?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Maria honestly didn't remember. And even if she did, there was no way she could remember it under this much pressure. She stomped on Edward's foot, then ran for the phone. She dialed the police. "Bad people broke into my house!" she said.

Link snatched the phone away from her. "This is Inspector Howard Link, ID Number 642785. We're aquiring a run away experiment." The police officer on the other end of the line seemed surprised, but said she understood and hung up. The done, he slapped a talisman on Maria as well.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Ed yelped as Neilie had bit down on his hand, but Maria's attack attempts didn't bother him. He accidently released the boy, instantly using alchemy to make the floor boards go up, he was trying to capture the experiment.

Neilie jumped back, avoiding the cage. He began to use his feline instincts. His little fangs began to grow long and sharp, as well as his nails. He hissed at the both of them. He knew that he was endangering the people who had picked him up. He looked at the window, jumping through the glass window, taking off down the street on all fours.

"Damn it!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:44 pm

"Damn." Link jumped out the window after the cats. "I leave them to you," he called over to Edward. "I'll catch the cat."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Byakuya couldn't move and it felt as if his lungs were being constricted as well, "Damn it."
[Des, I might give you some help acquiring the target]

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 pm

"Right," Ed didn't particularly like baby sitting, but he hated cats also. He sighed taking a seat on the floor with a sigh, "freaking cat...he even drew blood."

Neilie then used his sense to always know Link's position, then, he began to go in very twisted and turning passages, as well as tiny ones, hoping to lose him.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Link pulled out his phone as he followed the creature and dialed the mad scientist responsible for the monstrosity. "Vexen, give me some more information on this experiment, like some way to catch it?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Vexen cackled, "There's no need. The higher-ups have decided to handle it themselves."

Ulquiorra dropped in front of the experiment, unsheathing his long sword, "Creature, I will not pause in harming you, either it's your leg or your arm, you choose, one way or another, you are coming back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Link was a lot of things, but a sadist wasn't one of them. He ran up while the experiment was distracted and slapped a talisman onto him. "He's been captured," Link said, picking up the catboy by the scruff of his neck.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Neilie however, had an ability in his blood that Link didn't know about. He bite him hard on the arm, breaking free and hiding in a cubby hole near the bend, he tucked himself deep inside of it, whimpering.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm

"Ouch!" Link cursed. "Damn it, do you want to be killed?" he snapped at the little kid. "That guy will use force."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Neilie's claw scratched against the cement, hissing, his teeth gritted very tightly,

"I'd rather die then return to those labs," He said, "you'll have to drag my bloody body before I'd return back to that hell hole! But that's right. You won't kill me. If you do you'll bring me back, because you need me. You've done it before."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 pm

The experiment's outburst surprised Link. He honestly didn't know, nor care, about what happened in the labs. He hadn't realized, though, that they were killing this experiment and bringing it back in order to do it all over again. He wasn't so sure now that it was a good idea to drag him back now. Yes, Howard Link did indeed have a concience.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Ulquiorra stepped forward and looked icily towards the boy, "Fine, you choose the hard way then." He raised his sword high, his intent to cut off the boy's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:25 pm

"Wait," Link said, raising a hand to stop his superior. "If you come peacefully, we won't have to hurt you. Or," he swallowed, not wanting to do this, but he had to, "or those friends of yours." He hated threatening innocents.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:56 am

Ed sighed after a while of sitting, his legs were cramping, he got off and took the tailsmen off of them while stretching out his legs. They gave him cold stares and he sighed,

"Look, I just follow orders. Trust me, I totally disagree with the whole chimera idea," He explained, "but until I do something for someone who is very important to me, I have to say in the military."

"What, those people!? Ha, you're funny. As if they're friends of mine," Neilie lied, but very convinceingly that anyone would believe him, "how can I have friends if I'm locked up all the time!? Huh!? Answer me! Oh wait, you won't. You're worse then me. Don't believe in half of this crap yet you continue to do it. I just went with those people because they helped my leg, right, right, you didn't notice? Yeah, I knew you wouldn't notice." He snarled, extremely upset. He knew that he was trapped and that he was probably going to go back, but there was no way in hell he would be an obident puppy and follow them. Neilie huffed,

"I don't care anymore. No matter how many times you promise me freedom in the future, it'll ever happen."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 am

Howard Link sighed. "He's not coming willingly," he informed his superior. He glanced back down at the kitten, then said, "Perhaps it would be more advantagous for us to allow it to stay with those humans and only come in for appointments?" Now that he knew the truth, it didn't seem right to force him back.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Ulquiorra slashed the boy's leg with murderous intent, "No, you will not stay. I do not believe anything an experiment will tell me." He knew all too well what that was like....

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:33 pm

"Stop it," Link growled, drawing his blade from his sleeve. "You're going to far, sir. I will be making a very detailed report of this for the higher ups."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Ulquiorra turned towards him slowly, no emotion or hint of humanity left in his eyes, "Higher ups boy? What makes you think I'd allow you to do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 pm

"Because it's my job," Link replied, "and if I don't make a report they'll know something's up. Now leave this boy alone," he raised a hand, the one with the knife, "before I make you. I will handle his case, as I was told to do so by someone farther up the chain of command than you."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Ulquiorra let out a hollow chuckle, "Very well. But if you fail, you will be the next one cut open on the tables." He turned and left.

[Bleach pun!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Link breathed a sigh of relief and dialed up Vexen, the scientist. He'd have to play his cards carefully for this to work. "Howard Link here," he stated firmly. "I have a suggestion that might work better in the end for all this. What if the experiment becomes more of an... out patient proceedure? If the subject doesn't come as scheduled, we can come after him again easily enough."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next