Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over and Over, Over and Over

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 2 Empty Re: Over and Over, Over and Over

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:05 am

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 2 Riza-h10

Riza looked at her reference papers for a moment,

"According to the parents, he left his cell phone at home, which is what they found strange," She said as she began to drive far away from his house, just glancing around and hoping to find a clue to his whereabouts, for his parents seemed worried, "he probably knows about the military somewhat and is smart about running away."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:10 am

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 2 784
Mimiko ruffled her hair in frustration. "Then how do we find this kid?" Mimiko thought for a moment, then said, "If he left his cell phone behind, he might have been kidnapped, and there might not have been a struggle there because it was the easiest way to get out of the house to avoid military school. What do you guys think?"

(we should have Kilik and Atoli run away soon. XD)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 2 L-Lawliet
L shook his head, "I doubt he was kidnapped, he sounds like an angsty grief-ridden teen to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 2 HaseoAtoli
It was starting to get late, and Atoli was starting to get hungry. She creeped down the stairs to get some leftovers out of the fridge to eat, and then went back to her room. Her homework was finished, so she sat at her window, staring out into the darkening evening. She wondered if she would see that guy at the bus stop again, or if that was just a chance meeting that would never happen again.

"But there's always the chance," Mimiko insisted. "I seriously doubt any teen would go anywhere without their cell phone." She was still confused by that.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Riza Hawkeye then turned the car around, beginning to head back to the office,

"I suggest that we do a little more research on Kilik in general," She explained, "besides, it's getting dark and I doubt we'll get any farther with this case in the dark. We'd just be groping around to find nothing." Soon, they were all back at the base, researching any recent phonecalls, texts, IMs, or anything related to Kilik.

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 2 34j6ipi

Once it was nightfall, Kilik knew it was his time to make his move. He would have to be quick and silent, knowing that cops would be sniffing around looking for him. He finally made it to the house. He never once had approached her, but he couldn't leave without her. Something strange and odd drew him to her, so he felt like they shouldn't be separated. He looked up, a light was on located at the side of the house. He walked over and noticed that it was the girl. He looked at the house before drawing his long lance. He used his upper body strength to push himself up, he bent his legs, and was perched up on the staff, in front of the window,

"Uh...hey there."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 am

When Kilik appeared at her window, Atoli jumped back. Her startled bird in its cage began to screech at the intruder. Atoli shushed the bird and threw the cover over the, hoping to calm the bird. It worked, somewhat. The bird was still grousing, but at least it wasn't screeching anymore.

"Who are you?" Atoli asked Kilik in a small whisper. "I saw you earlier at the bus stop. What are you doing here?"

Mimiko frowned at all the papers scattered on her desk and the things on her computer screen. "Nothing out of the ordinary for any teenager..." she muttered. "Does this kid have a web journal or a blog or a diary or something?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:05 am

Riza Hawkeye nodded and thought about it,

"Perhaps he does under a "code" name or whatever kids call them these days," She thought, "if we can find it, maybe we can get some clues to where he might be right now."

"Well, my name is Kilik, last name isn't really that important. I know this is going to sound ridiculus, but, I'm actually running away from home, and I want you to come with me. I've been watching you for a long time, not in a creepy way or anything but, I'm not sure why...but I..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 am

Atoli smiled at Kilik and came closer. "Can I run away with you?" she asked sincerely. "My parents don't really care about me. I doubt they'd miss me." Somehow, she understood what he meant, even though he was having trouble putting it into words.

"Username, penname, something." Mimiko began searching through Kilik's phone for any type of name that would fit the bill. Eventually, she found something, and after searching it online, found a small blog. "Think this is his?" she asked, pointing. There wasn't a profile picture or anything that would say otherwise.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

L stuck his thumbnail in his mouth and chewed on it in thought, "I doubt someone would post 'running away' in a blog." He snorted and spun on his chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 pm

"But there might be clues about where he's going or where some of his favorite places are," Mimiko pointed out. "We need all the clues we can get, you know?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:23 am

Riza Hawkeye then noticed a post,

"Of course he wouldn't directly say it, but listen to this," She said before she started to read the post outloud, "Deeper and deeper I'm sinking, so I much swim faster and harder to break to the surface. The Kali-Yuga and I will find anything I desire, and break through this barrior." She finished. Riza herself was curious to what the others would make it out as, she personally though he meant he would break away from something,

"What do you two interpret it as? I know a Kali-Yuga is a type of weapon."

"We have to be quick. My parents already have cops sniffing around to find me. We have to leave town borders tonight. Just grab a few nessaceities, we can get the rest as we go along," Kilik explained, holding his hand out, "quickly, let's go."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:28 am

Atoli nodded and grabbed her school bag. She dumped out her books and packed a change of clothes, a few toiletries, and her wallet along with some of her extra savings. She hefted her backpack onto her shoulds and then followed Kilik from the window.

Mimiko thought for a moment. "He's a martial artist, his parents said, so that weapon might be his. Um, it sounds like he's saying he'll do what he wants when he wants and if someone tries to stop him he'll kick their ass."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:12 pm

L snorted, "Typical teenager. We simply have to be on the lookout for someone with that weapon then, I doubt it'd be common."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:02 pm

"I'll tell the patrolling officers," Mimiko said, picking up the phone and dialing. She repeated the information they'd found out and hoped that they could find something.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 am

Riza Hawkeye searched the military base data for the weapon,

"L is right," She said printing out a page containing a picture and a description, "there's only one in the entire world. If we find the Kali-Yuga, then we find the boy."

Kilik stayed on the rooftops, quietly creeping along, taking the girl with him. He would ask her questions later. He avoided the officiers, who were busy searching the streets rather then the rooftops. In no time they were on a train in the next town over,

"My name is Kilik by the way."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:51 am

"I'm Atoli," she replied, looking around the darkness nervously. She'd never been out this late before, and with someone she hardly knew... It was a little scary.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 pm

L frowned and spun on his chair, "If it is that rare, I doubt he would go in plain sight, I'll call up Watari and have him bring us the helicopter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm

"H-helicoptor?!" Mimiko had never ridden one of those, and she didn't think she wanted to start. Those things were noisy and choppy, and she had trouble with airplanes, let alone choppers. "C-can't we just search at ground level?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:19 am

Riza Hawkeye shook her head,

"Several search officers are searching ground level with dogs and haven't even found a trace of him," She replied, "so that means that he must be traveling above ground. Maybe in the trees, rooftops, and the cover of darkness is to his advantage not ours unfortuneitly."

Kilik jumped down from the rooftop, making it to the train station. He bought two tickets and they were quickly on board the train that was leaving the town. After taking his seat he closed the blind inbetween them so no one could see them from the outside,

"We have to wait until we're a good distance away to open the blinds," He said, holding his Kali-Yuga vertically, since horizontally it would be too long, "Atoli is a nice name."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 am

"So do you have any idea where we're going?" Atoli asked quietly. She was nervous. Never before had she done anything against her parents wishes. Running away with a boy was a huge step for her.

Mimiko sighed, obviously outnumbered in this situation. Then the phone rang. She grabbed it. "Police. Mimiko speaking." She nodded a few times. "Thanks. We're on our way." She hung up. "It seems a security guard at the train station spotted someone with a long stick-type weapon. He was traveling with a girl."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:27 pm

L nodded, "Let's get ready, Watari has a helicopter waiting at the next train station."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 am

Riza grabbed her gun,

"The girl could be an innocent, so we best be on our guard and act defensively. We don't want to harm an innocent person," she said as she gathered up a few things, "let's get there rather quickly."

Kilik pulled out a map that he had placed loosely in his pants pocket. He unfolded it so that she could see. He first pointed out where they were,

"We're here, and we're going there," He said, pointing at a place extremely far away, "our first pit stop is here, and we'll follow this path to get there."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:08 am

"I've been there with some friends." Friends she hadn't spoken to since Middle School, when her parents forced her not to do anything the other girls thought 'cool,' like pierce her ears. "We'll be there by morning."

"This kid isn't a criminal!" Mimiko said. "Running away isn't exactly a crime, and for all we know this girl went with him willingly!" Kidnapping was a crime, but if the girl ran away with him, well, then it wasn't a crime for two runaways to help each other.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:33 pm

L frowned, "Mimiko, start acting like a police officer, do not sympathize with them yet, we need them back, that is our job, focus on that, nothing else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Riza nodded,

"Even if they are innocent, it doesn't hurt to keep our guards up. Besides, we only shoot if they resist, and as a last resort. Usually kids surrender and return home at the site of a gun." She said heading out,

"Let's go L-sama, Mimiko-chan."

Kilik nodded,

"We'll have to be on our toes though, because I bet there will be a bunch of cops sniffing around," He said, "if trouble happens, don't worry and leave it to me. I know how to fight, especially with this guy. This beauty is the only one in the world." He said in a low voice, pointing towards his red rod-like weapon.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum