Love Shop

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Love Shop

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Xemnas sighed, "It matters not, I lack everything to make anyone feel anything. I'm utterly useless." He looked out the window in a dazed fashion. "I wish to be complete again Kingdom Hearts, I wish to be human once more."

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Aerith looked at Xemnas in surprised. She hadn't heard this before. So Nobodies really did have dreams. She never would have thought of that.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm

My Melody stared at him for a long time,

"My Melo is confused," She said, having swirlies for eyes at first, she then looked at Xemnas, "You have a dream. Only humans can have dreams, so you must be." She said giving him a said sort of look, she then looked at him,

"I know you don't like me, but My Melo will work hard to become someone you love and to make your dream come true."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm

"That's very sweet of you," Aerith said, smiling down at My Melo. "Would you like some more cake?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Xemnas stared at My Melody then sat down across from her, "You don't seem to understand, I was human, I cannot be human now, I lack emotions, I cannot love you, or anyone for that matter, even if I desperately wish it so." His thoughts lingered on a certain blue-haired berserker before flickering back, "It is easy to have dreams, they are just memories from my past self, nothing more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 am

Aerith shook her head at Xemnas's comment. That was a total lie, and he obviously didn't know it. "I saw how you looked at your friend earlier. If that wasn't a human emotion, nothing is."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Xemnas looked startled at this, he frowned, "Number VII is my second-in-command, nothing more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 pm

"Of course, Xemnas. Just keep telling yourself that," Aerith replied straight-faced. "Though think of it like this: maybe you don't have a heart figuratively rather than literally. Maybe you acknowledge you feel something and you'll realize you do have a heart." After all, someone without a heart couldn't look at people like that.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Xemnas blushed lightly, raising an eyebrow, "Are you saying I have feelings for Number VII? Even though I shouldn't?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

My Melody walked across the table near Xemnas, she pulled out a gold box, in which a note, invisable to humans, popped into it. Then the box shut on it's own,

"You have a dream," She said smiling, "I finally have your note. My Melo thinks that you shouldn't think that just because something or someone told you, you can't, doesn't mean you should believe it."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 pm

"I think My Melo's right. If you didn't have a heart, you couldn't have a dream. And I think you do have a thing for Number VII."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Xemnas frowned, "Even if that is so, I can do nothing about it. I am the head of an Organization of evil-doers, who are mostly men, my colleagues, who would lose all respect for me and for Number VII."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 pm

"Dude, I was a rebound for a guy who's 'best friend,'" she used air quotes, "got killed. People still respected--and feared--him even after that got out."

(that was for Gold)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Xemnas rolled his eyes slightly, "Was your friend another girl? No. The situation is a bit different. They already make jokes about him being my lapdog, what if it was true? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:44 pm

"He was definitely a 'he'," Aerith said. "Though we did dress him as a girl once."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Xemnas sighed, "Well your friends must be more open-minded than my Organization."

(OOC: Sephy has a kodak for those moments.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 pm

"I think," Aerith said, "your Organization would respect you more if you would just admit it rather than lie to yourself. Who knows, they might realize the whole group was wrong about the lack of hearts."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Xemnas rolled his eyes, pouting ever so slightly and crossing his arms, "I could attempt. I do not think it will go over well." He imagined 11 members laughing at him during a meeting and he shuddered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Aerith glanced briefly over at Demyx, who was fussing with table clothes or a vase of flowers. "I don't think he's quite straight either, if you ask me," she whispered. "So um, My Melo, where are you from?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 pm

My Melody watched the two bitter back and forth, turning her head each time someone else started to talk. She began to get confused on what they were talking about, but finally Aerith had changed the subject, saving her from being very confused,

"I come from Mari Land! A land that only exists because of human dreams!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm

"It sounds like a wonderful place, if exists because of human dreams," Aerith commented, smiling.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:34 pm

My Melody began to kick her feet, which were hanging from the edge of the table,

"You would love it there. It's filled up with the prettest flowers in the world," She said, "It's a world full of happiness, music, and of course all of my friends."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Heh heh heh..... ^_^U

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:37 pm

"It does sound like a beautiful place. I wish I could go sometime."

(...we need more people in here...)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:40 pm

My Melody watched as a young girl with pigtails entered the shop. She had a flier in her hand, one of the fliers that Mr. Wagon was passing out. She smiled,

"It looks like Mr. Wagon is doing a good job," She said looking at Aerith, "It brought in a customer."

Ai had infact recieved the flier from a wagon. It was racing down the street very fast, spreading fliers everywhere. She picked it up and noticed that the shop had sweets and such. She was in a mood for Cherry pie. The real kind, not her cherry pie, because she already had finished it. Her dream was already completed by meeting the baby UFO in Animal Village. She decided to go on a trip to the city, where the Love Shop was. She entered the building, then noticed two people in the front. One was an animal, which of course, she wasn't fazed by, and the other was an adult. She looked like she worked at the place, for she had an apron on,

"Excuse me miss," She said approaching her, "Do you work here? I'm actually looking for something to eat. I found this flier and decided to stop by."

(her Cherry pie is like her "dream")

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next