Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shop

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Love Shop  - Page 6 Empty Re: Love Shop

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:47 am

Love Shop  - Page 6 AerithChibi
So the wagon had worked. That surprised Aerith quite a bit, but she didn't question her good fortune. "Yes, I work here," she said with a smile. "Have a seat where you like. What would you like to drink?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Love Shop  - Page 6 Xemnas
Xemnas brought out some candy for the child and set it infront of her. He was startled by the door being slammed open by....

Love Shop  - Page 6 INUYASHA--1
Inuyasha smirked, lounging happily in a nearby tree when his nap was RUDELY interupted. He snarled, picking the piece of paper off of his face, "Damn wind and damn piece of fucking paper." He jumped down from the tree, growling and throwing a tantrum.
Hopping around the rooftops, he landed in front of the Love Shop and threw the door open, "WHOSE PAPER IS THIS?!" His cute doggy ears twitched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Aerith was interrupted by the door opening. "Oh! That's a flyer for our shop. It must have blown away." She bowed apologetically. "I'm sorry. You're not hurt, are you?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Xemnas blinked, the scientist in him fascinated, "Are...are those dog ears?" Inside he was squealing with joy.

Inuyasha frowned, smirking a little bit and taking a pose, "Like a piece of paper could hurt me!" He grinned while pointing to himself.
He looked at Xemnas skeptically, 'oh god not another one with the ears..' His stomach growled loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Aerith heard Inuyasha's stomach growl. "Oh! Here, let me get you something to eat as an apology. Xemnas, could you take care of these two?" She made a small gesture to My Melo and Ai before showing Inuyasha to a seat. "What can I get for you, sir?" she asked the dog demon.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Xemnas walked over to Ai and My Melo, smiling lightly, "Can I get you anything?"

Inuyasha sat like he usually did in the booth, squatting on his feet and with his hands perched inbetween, like a dog. He frowned, he had been called a lot of things in his life, 'sir' was not one of them.

He blinked cutely, his dog ears flicking back, "Um....ninja food I guess?...like Kagome brings, you know, ramen and sweets.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:10 pm

"Ninja food? I would hardly call Ramen ninja food, but I can certainly giet you some. One moment, sir." She went back to the kitchen, got together a big bowl of soup, and returned with it. "Please enjoy."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Love Shop  - Page 6 053

My Melody smiled,

"Hello," She said, "I'm My Melo." She said to the little girl. Then noticed the half dog half human. She didn't like dogs...or cats for the matter. So she trembled and pulled out an umbrella at the sound of his angry voice,

"YAAAANNNNN!" She said, very adorably. Then, evantually, when he calmed down, he did also.

Love Shop  - Page 6 AiMovie

Ai smiled at the adorable little bunny,

"Hi, I'm Ai," She said, then looked at the server in curiosity, "Why are you wearing such a big jacket in the middle of the summer?" She then added,

"Oh, and cherry pie please."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Xemnas blinked, tugging at his coat, "Oh it's just our standard uniform, I designed it myself, and I'll get right on that pie." He disappeared and reappeared in a corridor of darkness with the pie in hand.

Before Aerith could blink, Inuyasha had inhaled the bowl with his inhuman appetite, "Uh...can I have another?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Somehow, Aerith wasn't surprised by Inuyasha's appetite. "Of course you can have another." She took the empty bowl and returned with another with more noodles in the broth.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Love Shop  - Page 6 053

My Melody grinned,

"I have Ai-Chan's note also."

Ai cocked her head,

"Doesn't it get hot Mister?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Xemnas cocked his head to one side in an adorable fashion, "Hot? I don't really have blood to keep my body temperature up so I don't notice any change."

Inuyasha grinned after finishing his second bowl, "Mm, that was good, do you happen to have anything sweet?" His ears flicked back lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:02 pm

"Well, we have cake, pudding, ice cream." Aerith was listing off their sweets. Being a cafe, there were lots to be had.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Ai shook her head,

"Everyone has blood. That's why when you fall down you bleed," She said, "If you don't bleed then the wound won't clot or heal up at all! I know because my mama told me." Ai took a fork, taking a bite of her cherry pie, smiling at how good it was. She loved sweets, but especially cherry pie. Ever since she got close to Sally, she began to love cherries. Sally was her best friend. She looked at the older man,

"Don't you think those big coats would scare people away?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 am

Xemnas sighed, "But you see, I'm a bad guy, so I don't mind scaring people away. And I don't have blood, see?" He motioned to his arm, where there were no veins. Only Xemnas would traumatize a kid so.

Inuyasha frowned, looking embarassed, "Um, what would you recommend? I'm kind of....not from..this era."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 am

"How about some ice cream? It's a nice day out." Aerith chose to think he said "area" and not "era." She wasn't about to get involved with time travel. That would make her life far more complicated than it already was.

She went into the kitchen, made up a banana split with some cookies in it, and then returned with the desert. "I hope you like it."

Then Aerith heard what Xemnas was saying. "Xemnas! No scaring the kids!"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Ai laughed,

"No you're not! Why would a bad guy work at a place with Love in it! I bet you just think you look cool in a long black jacket," She assumed, "You're just using magic tricks also! You're trying to scare me so that you can just laugh! But you suck at that Mister! You can't even scare a little kid like me no sirree!"

XD

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 pm

[mental image of Aerith beating Xemnas over the head with a broom screaming, "No scaring the kids!". Now I'm dying! XD!]

Xemnas frowned, "But....it's true. WHY KINGDOM HEARTS? WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE ME??!!!!" He dropped to the ground and rolled into a ball, sobbing.

Inuyasha grinned, "Thanks, this looks awesome!" He ate it too quickly and jumped to his feet, "AHHH!!! IT HURTS MY HEAD!!!! AHHH!!!" Once the brain freeze stopped, he settled back into his seat and stared at Xemnas, "...Is there something wrong with him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Aerith sighed and rubbed her temples. She felt a headache coming on. "Sometimes I wonder myself," she said before walking over and hauling Xemnas off the ground. She was surprisingly strong for her size. "Xemnas, if you have another mental breakdown, I may have to make you take a vacation."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 am

Ai blinked,

"It's kinda sad when you start to cry just when a little kid points out your flaws."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 am

Aerith nodded in agreement. "While Xemnas collects himself, is there anything I can get for you?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:33 pm

(Gomen! >_<)

Ai smiled up at Aerith,

"It's not a problem, no sirree! He got me some cherry pie earlier, so I'm good for now," She said smiling, "By the way, do you have any hobbies? I'm just curious, because in Animal Village, everyone talks about their hobbies. I like looking for UFO's and the stars."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

"Hobbies?" Well, that was a new question. "I like cooking and gardening," Aerith said thoughtfully. "Flowers can really brighten up a place, you know?" She gestured to the flowers in the vaces. "Except for the one, I grew all the flowers in here." The exception being the ones Sephiroth had handed her.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Xemnas whined a little, gathering himself up and pouting, "I don't have flaws. ..." He muttered, "evil child."

Inuyasha laughed, a little at that, his superior hearing picking up the man's quotes, he turned to Xemnas a bit, smirking, "You remind me of Naraku, he was a villain too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 am

Ai smiled at him sweetly,

"But everyone has flaws Mister. There's no such thing as perfect, afterall, you said you don't have any blood, so how does that make you have no flaws?" She asked, but didn't really believe he didn't have any blood. She turned to Aerith, "My neighbor Apollo likes to garden. But, I accidently messed up his Blue Rose garden when I first moved into Animal Village, I still feel awful about it, and I think he's still mad at me."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next