Love Shop

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Love Shop  - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Shop

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:48 am

Love Shop  - Page 7 AerithChibi
"Blue roses? Wow," Aerith was impressed. "I've only seen those in books. Maybe you should help your friend fix his garden?" Aerith would give a suggestion, but she'd never actually seen a blue rose in person.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Love Shop  - Page 7 AiMovie

Ai frowned,

"Well the thing is, he doesn't talk to anyone in the village, and he's really big and scary," She said, showing how tall he was by standing on a chair, "I've tried to apologize several times, but I can't tell if he's forgiven me or not."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh, Aerith knew people like that. "If he hasn't said anything to you, I'm sure he's forgiven you," she said, thinking of Cloud. "Usually the big quiet guys are giant softees."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Love Shop  - Page 7 AiMovie

Ai looked at the time and gasped dramatically,

"Oh no! I'm late! Sorry I got to go!" She said throwing some bells on the table, "I have an award ceremony to go to!" My Melody had jumped into her backpack, she had never seen one before, and really wanted to see one.

Love Shop  - Page 7 Ff_clo10

"YOOHOO! Where's my best friend!?" Zack called in before entering, holding hands with Cloud. He walked over to Aerith greeting her with a hug, well, a hug with one arm. He pulled out a box wrapped in pretty paper and handed it to her,

"I had a SOLDIER mission in Acroya(Sp? It's the water town from FullMetal Alchemist in "The Phantom Theif" episode) and saw this and I had to pick this up for you," He said excitedly, "I couldn't help but visit, and bring Cloud of course!" He said grinning. He had been friends with Aerith for a while so he loved to visit her.

Cloud smiled and waved,

"Hey how've you been?" He asked in a good mood, Zack hadn't forced him into any ridiculus costumes today and Zack had returned from his mission intact. He always made it back, but sometimes he would be wounded and that worried him.

(They're back!! Oh, and the present is some new hair ribbons)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:55 pm

"You shouldn't have," Aerith said, giving Zack a hug back. She opened her present and pulled out new hair ribbons, a gentle green like her eyes. "It's beautiful, Zack! Thank you!" She gave him another big hug.

She turned to Cloud. "I've been doing okay. Our store hasn't had a bunch of customers, but we've been doing a decent business."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Zack grinned,

"But I had too! I saw them I thought of you! So I picked them up, don't worry, it was nothing for me," He said, "Consider it as nothing." He said smiling, releasing Cloud's hand and just placing an arm over his shoulders. He frowned slightly,

"What? You need cash?" Zack wiped out his checkbook out of nowhere, "How much do you need? 100,000 yen? 300,000 yen? Tell me!!"

Cloud smiled half heartedly,

"As long as you treat customers good they'll suggest this place to other people," He chuckled at Zack's action, "I don't think she meant that she needed money Zack." He looked at Aerith,

"Don't worry, with Zack around we'll be regulars. Oh, I see you've hired new servers, I don't recongize them from the last time I was here."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:20 pm

She glanced at Xemnas. "You must not have noticed him." Which was hard to believe, considering what a nut he was. "Oh, you'll never guess who was here before! Sephiroth!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Zack's mouth gaped open,

"Really!? Where! Damn you Sephiroth! You owe me 10,000 yen," He shouted randomly into the air, "Oh well. I'll talk to that fruit loop later. As for now...I wanna hang out" He said sitting down into a chair, pulling Cloud on his lap,

"We all need to go on vacation together! I say a place with a body of water!" He said with a toothy grin.

Cloud's eyes narrowed at Zack,

"What exactly for? Did you make another bet?" Cloud asked, Zack tended to make bets quite often. Sometimes he won, other times he lost. What Zack bet? Well, let's just say it wasn't money, "Oh, so you can see us in swimsuits?" He asked seeing right through Zack's idea.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

"I think Cloud would look cute in a swimsuit," Aerith teased. "And we all know Zack-kun doesn't want to see me in an ultra sexy bikini. Just you, Cloud."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Zack's grinned,

"Hehe, awh don't worry Cloud, I only bet you and my collection of conditioners," He said, "And I won! So there's no worries. Oh, Aerith, trust me, he's so much cuter without the bathing suit." Zack said with some blush on his face.

Cloud sighed,

"What if you would have lost Zack? Jeez," He pouted, then grew red at Zack's comment, "Shut up!" He said crossing his arms, obviously embarrassed,

"I don't talk about YOU like that in public," He said, then added loudly, "But of course you are REALLY pale down there." He said to get even.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Aerith's face turned bright red as an unsolicited Yaoi image crossed her brain. "I did not need to know that, you two!" she bopped them both on the head. "Now then, can I get you anything to eat?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 pm

"Owww you're so mean," He teased, then was fine once more. He smiled, "Of course! Everything you got! I'm starving!" He said triumphly. Zack was very childish when it came to spending, which was a good thing he was wealthly, otherwise he would spend more then he had. He wrapped his arms tigher around Cloud,

"And you both get to have some too! Since I love you both so much," He said, "But I love you more Chocobo!"

Cloud saw the bop coming, so he didn't really get affected. He looked at Zack and sighed,

"It's not like we'll be able to finish it all," He said, he felt the arms wrap around tigher, blushing at Zack's comments, "I love you too." He said softly turning his head momentarilly and pecking him on the lips.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Aerith giggled and went to the kitchen, where she put together a miniature feat for Cloud and Zack. It took a couple trips, but she was about to bring out all the food and their favorite sodas. "Eat up. There's plenty here," she joked.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Zack picked up a fork,

"Don't you worry! All of this will be gone by the time I'm done," He said confidently, as he began to chow down, "I got to eat as much as I can now! I have another mission in a week or two!" He said inbetween bites.

Cloud eat much more slowly then Zack and sighed,

"He has a four month mission in Midgar. About a reactor or something," He explained, "He's going to be gone for a while. It's going to be nice, no more cleaning up after him." Cloud teased with a smile,

"It'll be all nice and neat. Oh, and a bonus, quiet!" It was true, but Cloud was actually worried. Four months was a long time. A lot of things could happen in that time.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 pm

"Guess that means I won't see you around for a while then, Zack," Aerith said. "Just be careful on this mission of yours. I know you like danger, but I'd rather you come back without the battle scars." She looked to Cloud. "I'm sure Cloud feels the same way."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Love Shop  - Page 7 Xemnas
Xemnas demeanor changed when the two men entered the shop, he became his usual Superior-like self as he gazed over cautiously, "Those are the keyblader's friends....."

Love Shop  - Page 7 INUYASHA--1
Inuyasha slurped up some more food and deserts while watching his surroundings in interest, he looked at Cloud with a bit of respect, "Are you a swordsman too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Zack sighed contently after finishing the huge meal,

"Ah, that was great as always Aerith dear," He said flirtatiously with a chuckle, "but not as good as Cloud's cooking! He could probably get a job here if he fails the SOLDIER exam!"

Cloud twitched and punched Zack in the arm with a angry mark on his face,

"Like I'm going to fail!" He said, then turned to Aerith, "It was perfectly fine. Zack needs to keep his mouth shut."

"OW! That hurt!"

(sorry it took so long for a response)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 pm

"It's not a problem," Aerith said with a small giggle. "Zack will be Zack, and no amount of poking will change that." Sometimes she wished Zack and Cloud weren't gay together so she could ask Zack out, but then again, they were just so cute together.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Zack grinned,

"Of course! Because I'm the best," He conjectured, then patted Cloud on the back incessantly, "don't worry Cloud, you'll pass the SOLDIER exam because I'm training and preparing you for it!" He said with a big toothy grin.

Cloud sighed,

"Yeah, maybe. If you didn't goof off halfway through training and start to flirt with me, causing it to end really quickly," He said in an annoyed tone, but smiled, "but, yeah. You are the best." He said, placing a quick kiss on his nose.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Aerith stood. "Well, I better get back to work. Is there anything else I can get for you?" She couldn't believe it. She was actually feeling a little jealous of Cloud! For Zack! I really need to get myself a boyfriend, she thought to herself.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Zack smiled triumphly, happy that he had earned a kiss from his young lover. He then stood, smiling at Aerith,

"Well, we best be off, right Cloud?".

"Yeah. Exam's in a few days.

"See you!" He said, grabbing Cloud's ass on the way out, earning him a slap from Cloud, which sent him a few feet away from him. Of course, he quickly returned back to Cloud, whining as usual.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Aerith did her best not to sigh. There was only one customer left to them, then. Well, perhaps more would walk in, soon.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Love Shop  - Page 7 55-43

Emil had been outside the shop door meekly looking in. He wasn't sure on weither he should enter or just leave. He always had a hard time making a decision when it came to public places. Well...it DOES say "love" in the title...so people won't be mean there right? Well, I mean, I'm not looking for special attention or anything, I just really don't want to cause any trouble. He took a step in, then thought about walking out again. He couldn't make up his mind. He just gave off a confused vibe.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 pm

"Welcome!" Aerith said brightly to their latest customer. Or she hoped it was a customer. He had the air of something who'd wandered into the wrong store. "Have a seat anywhere you'd like. Is there something I can get you to drink?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Love Shop  - Page 7 55-43

Emil found himself nervous. Sure this lady was kind and seemed compassionate, but Emil was shy around all types of people. It was just how he was,

"Umm........uh.......errm.....hi...?" He stammered with a dash of reddness on his cheeks, he was poking his fingers together, ".....um....I-I uh..." He wasn't sure how to say it, but he wanted her to know that he was actually waiting for his date to arrive as well.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next