Love Shop

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Love Shop  - Page 9 Empty Re: Love Shop

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

Love Shop  - Page 9 AerithChibi
Yep. This guy seriously didn't understand her, but oh well. "I'll get that shake for us, then." She went to make up the drink, then returned with the pale pink milkshake. She set it down on one of the tables and pulled out two straws. She might not have wanted to drink it with him, but hey, he was a paying customer.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Love Shop  - Page 9 Xemnas
Xemnas shuffled over to assist Emil and Isa because obviously Aerith had her hands full. He had a pad to write on and asked politely, "Would you like anything else?".

Love Shop  - Page 9 BirthBySleep-2
Isa looked up at the tan man and frowned a little, that weird sensation hitting his brain, "Ummm...a wrap or something?...Do I know you?"

Xemnas smiled a little, "You're Isa?" Isa nodded weakly, a bit afraid and Xemnas responded, "I know you in another life I suppose." Then he went to get the wrap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 am

Love Shop  - Page 9 55-43

Emil stared at Xemnas as he walked away,

"Doesn't he look sort of look like Xehanort in a way?" He said bluntly, watching him leave. He finished up his salad, and began to suck on the ice cream, "Well, I could be wrong....isn't it werid that he knew your name?"

Love Shop  - Page 9 The_Chosen__s_ID_by_Zelos__Wilder

Zelos looked at her in the eyes,

"Look, Aerith huni, I got a problem. I figured you'd be a smart person who could help me. I want to help myself and someone close to me. I want to give them a power that would make people apperciate that person more, but, it buts a lot of responsibiility on their shoulders," He began, taking a drink, "but, in the process of doing that I'd have to betray Sir Huni and the others...do you think it's wrong of me? What should I do? Do you think I'm just acting self-centered?" He asked. He had been stuck on his decision for a while now, but time was running out for him.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:15 am

"I'm not sure I understand the problem," Aerith said, "but I don't think it's self-centered to want to help somebody. But if it betrays your friends..." This was a really confusing problem. "I'm sure there's a way to help that somebody without hurting your friends. There's always a way. You just have to find it."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Xemnas returned with the food and set it down, smiling lightly, "Anything else?"

Isa frowned, "Yeah he kind of does....I wonder where he knew me from." When Xemnas returned Isa decided to ask him, "Do you know Xehanort? Is that where you know me from?"

Xemnas smiled, "Not exactly, ......it's a bit complicated, in another..world let's say...I am what's left of Xehanort and I am partnered with what's left of Isa."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Emil decided that the concept was too difficult for him to understand,

"Can we just say that you're related to Xehanort somehow? You're really confusing me....and kinda scaring me," He added quietly, scooting closer to Isa, "really kinda scary..."

Zelos sighed,

"The thing is, it's not rightous like that. I'm not even sure if that friend really wants it. To be honest, I think in a way it's being a little selfish. There's only one way I can do it, but it's by getting help from the side that's against my friends. In return, they want me to help them kidnap one of my friend's best friend. Maybe even love interest...."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Aerith sighed. She really had no idea what he was talking about. "Do what you think is right. I know it's lame and cliche, but the best advice I can give you is to follow your heart."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Xemnas frowned, "I'm sorry for scaring you, that was not my intent."

Isa wrapped a protective arm around Emil and held him close, "He does remind you of Norty though right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Emil shook his head,

"He has a different look in his eyes." He whispered, burying his face into Isa's chest, squeezing his eyes shut. He did not like that man. He didn't really understand why, but he recieved a horrible vibe from him.

Zelos ran a hand through his hair,

"I guess even the chosen can't find any answers...."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Isa stroked his head in a soothing manner, "It's alright Emil, any form of Xehanort is fine by me. Think of all the nice things he's done for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:58 pm

"Might I ask what you're chosen for?" He kept referring to himself as the "chosen" but what on earth did that mean? Was it just a cool title he gave himself?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Emil poked his face out,

"But that wasn't THIS Xehanhort, just look at him...his skin is darker and he's wearing a black coat...I know that he probably means no harm, but he gives off the vibe...sort of the same way I viewed Xehan when I first met him," He admited, "maybe it's just deja vu all over again..."

Zelos knew that Aerith wasn't from Tetha'Alla, so he would have to explain what his title meant,

"Where I live, there's two different peoples. The Tetha'Allan people and the Sylvironti people. Before this world was one, there was two different worlds. One was Tetha'Alla and the other was Sylverant. At the time when the world was two different worlds, each world had a chosen. When I was born, I was born with the Title of Chosen of Tetha'Alla. Meaning, I hold the highest position of power, because I'm meant for something great or whatever. The other world also had a Chosen, however, they're Chosen of the Chosen of Regeneration. Each title holds about the same amount of power," He explained, "Being the Chosen isn't a cake walk. Sure you get a lot of power and women, but it's a lot of responsibility."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Aerith had to wonder how "responsible" this Chosen was. "That's interesting. Is the other Chosen a lot like you?" Oh God, two Zeloses... The world wasn't even prepared for one.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Isa grinned and leaned into Emil's ear, "I think you're jealllouuuus."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Emil instantly pulled away from him,

"Am not! Why would I be jealous of some pedophilish man who stares at younger people in the wrong places!" He blurted out, he then realized what he had said and put a hand over his mouth, "....um....I....I'm...sorry..."

Zelos laughed at that thought,

"No, no, no, Colette is nothing like that. She's more down to Earth and righteous, but she's kind of an airhead if you know what I mean, but in a cute way," He said, "she's extremely clumsy, but it adds to her cuteness."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:33 pm

"She sounds sweet," Aerith said. She hadn't realized that the other might possibly be female. "I hope you don't hit on her on a regular basis."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Xemnas tried to act as if he hadn't heard the outburst and continued cleaning the tables, he had flinched at the shout though...it made him..well, feel a memory of shame and sadness. Was it because he felt sorry for himself or because he missed Saix?

Isa looked at Emil in a disapproving way, "That was mean Emil, to somone you just met and to our Norty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:41 am

Emil felt bad. The only reason he had said those things was because he had been accused. When he got accused, he would say the first thing that came to mind to defend himself. He got up with a quiet "Excuse me". He entered the bathroom, locking the door so that no one else could could also come in. He snuck to the floor and sighed.

Zelos laughed scratching the back of his head,

"How could I not? But, it's not like Colette gets it anyway. She always takes things seriously. I called her huni and she thought that she literally had hunny on herself," Zelos said chuckling, "or one time my friend said he was a stick in the mud, and she thought that he literally had mud on him."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 am

"Ah, so she doesn't understand idioms." Aerith would love to meet this girl. She sounded like an absolute sweety.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Isa sighed, picking up the rest of Emil's ice-cream and popping it in his mouth, he'd wait until the other came back, he knew better than to chase Emil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Emil was gone for a long time mopeing, and when he returned, he was still slightly mopeing. As he approached the table, a familiar feeling came over him. He suddenly grabbed onto the wall for support. Not....here...

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Isa saw the look, the fainting look, the injured look; one he was far too familiar with. He rushed forward and steadied Emil, "Emil baby, what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Emil's body was beginning to feel like jelly he took in more deep breaths,

"D-dizzy..." He managed to gasp, then was struggling to keep his consciousness, taking in deeper breaths. That always seemed to help him. He didn't know why the attack decided to come now, but it did.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Isa panicked, "Excuse me! Help!" He looked desperately around the shop for assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Aerith jumped from her seat. "I'm sorry," she said to the "Chosen" before rushing over to Emil and Saix. "What's wrong?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next