Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love Shop

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Isa looked worried, "He's having a panic attack!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Aerith was a lot of things, but a doctor she was not. She went behind the counter, grabbed some water--the best she could come up with--and rushed back with it. "Should I call someone?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Isa nodded, "Please a blanket as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Aerith nodded and went behind the counter. She called 911, thinking professionals would be best able to handle this sort of situation, and then came back with a makeshift blanket, a clean tablecloth. "I'm afraid that's the best I can do."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Zelos approached Emil and Isa, looking at the younger. He smiled comfortingly to Emil,

"Don't worry, the Chosen is here," He said, then held up a hand summoning power, "Oh gentle breeze ease our pain..." He said gently, then the shop was raked with a gust, but a rather light one. It had a nice feel to it,

"Healing wind," He said, and it opened up Emil's airways and cleared his head, which helped him calm down a little, but he still needed professional help, "There, that feels a little better right?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 pm

This bit of magic surprised Aerith. She knew cure and those types of things, and even Healing Wind with her limit break, but those only healed physical injuries, not things like panic attacks. "You must teach me how to do that," she said to Zelos before looking back at Emil. "I still think a doctor should take a look, regardless."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:46 am

Emil stayed close to Isa, the magic that Zelos performed had helped, but his heart was still pounding and pumping like crazy, making Emil extremely uncomfortable. He tried holding his breath for his heart to slow down, but then when he gasped for air it only made it go faster.

Zelos smiled,

"My title isn't just for show. I was born the Chosen because I had this attached to my body at birth," He said pointing to the red gem on his chest, "it's called an Exsphere, a weapon of great power. It helps boost my strength and magic. Healing wind isn't my strongest ability, but I've honed it very well. My strongest magic inflicts damage on people unfortuneitly.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:49 am

"I see." Ah, there it was. She could hear the ambulence coming. Aerith stood and went to the door. "Over here," she said to the people who came out of the ambulence and gestured to Emil. "He's had a panic attack."

(feel free to weild the ambulence people. XD They're nameless faceless random people for a reason)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Isa hugged him tight as the medics rushed in and checked him, one said something about some sort of trigger but Isa didn't understand. Too bad Xehanort wasn't there. He watched as they checked his pulse and other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:58 pm

"I'm sorry..." Emil said almost inaudibly to Isa, "I'm just so weak...over think things....and worry too much." He said with a sigh. He moved a little closer to Isa and tried to relax a little.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 am

The ambulence people gave Emil another once over before telling them that he would be fine, he just needed to rest a bit and should probably go home.

Aerith nodded, and when the medics left, went to pour Emil some tea. "Here, this will help," she said, offering the teacup.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 pm

"Th-thank y-you," He said, returning to shy mode. He took the cup and drank a little, closing his eyes and sighing afterword. He was upset at himself for embarrassing himself. He was sure that no one would make fun of him or anything, but he still felt extremely embarrassed about it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Isa kissed his forehead, "You sure you feel better babe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 pm

"Don't give us a scare like that again," Aerith said. "We were worried!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 am

"I'm....sorry..." Emil said, even though it was a completely unesscary(sp?) apology. He tended to give those out extremely often. After all, I'm just a dog. I coward in fear when a man gets angry at me. He said, he said sorry just incase either of them were angry at him.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:38 am

Aerith sighed and patted the boy on the head. "You don't have to apologize," she said. "Just try not to make us worry like that again. If you aren't feeling well, tell someone before it gets so bad."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Isa cradled him in his arms and carried him back over to their booth, "Don't worry Emil, I bet that was just a fluke from stress."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:54 am

"....you aren't mad are you?" Emil asked, shifting uncomfortably at the thought of him being mad. He just had to be sure. Sure, many told him it should be obvious weither one was mad at you or not, but he prefered to hear it straight from the person to know exactly for sure.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:37 am

"Of course we're not mad. Why would we be?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Isa sighed, "Everyone always gets mad at Emil. But not me right?" He kissed his forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 pm

But I'm ont mad, Aerith thought. It had to be some kinky relationship thing. Oh well. She stood and brushed off her skirts. "Can I get you anything?" she asked them, still a little concerned.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:00 am

"...a lot of people just usually get mad at me, mainly because they don't really like me," Emil said honestly, "but it makes me happy to know that some people aren't mad at me." He said, he took another drink of the tea, then noticed she asked him if he wanted anything else,

"Maybe something sweet?" Sweet things make me feel better...

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:06 am

Aerith smiled and nodded, and in a few minutes, returned with mini chocolate cake that could easily be eaten by one person. "How about this?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:56 pm

"Yes, thank you miss," Emil said politely, after doing so he got up on his uneasy legs, "I'm going to go home and rest, there's a check left on the table." Emil said, before starting to leave.

Zelos got up also,

"Well, I got some things to do," He said, writing out a check and leaving it at the table, "thanks...I guess." He began to leave then walked over to Emil, beginning to flirt with him as he walked out also.

"C'mon Natsume, we won't get another oppertunity like this," Mikan said as she opened up the door. It had took them both long for them to be able to leave the academy for a week. Not only had they had to work extra hard and do quite a lot of convincing to allow them to leave at the same time, "this place looks fun!" She said pulling him along.

Natsume sighed, he was tired. Mikan had been dragging him around town all day, showing him all the places around her home. He agreed to stay at her house with her for a week, the both of them switching off every other day to decide what to do for that particular day,

"Yeah yeah..." He said, but he really enjoyed spending time with her.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Aerith rolled her eyes at Zelos, then smiled at the latest customers. "Welcome! Have a seat wherever you'd like." These two were young, and the one was absolutely adorable. "Can I get you anything to drink?" she asked, handing them menus when they'd chosen a table.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top