Love Shop

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 pm

"See Natsume! I told you it would be nice," She said looking at the menu, "I want some lemonade!" She finished with a smile, then was curious about what Natsume wanted. She looked over at him,

"What are you going to order?"

Natsume wasn't like Mikan when it came to tastes. He wasn't really interested in "juices" so he decided to pick a different type of beverage,

"A coke," He said, then turned to Mikan with a slight smirk, "I don't know yet Polkka dots."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Aerith wondered briefly if these two were siblings as she said, "I'll be out with your drinks in a moment." She left and returned quickly with the tall glasses. "Do you need a little more time deciding on what to eat?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Isa had trailed out after Emil, not before giving the strange help in the back one last fleeting glance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:07 am

Mikan blushed and ripped half of the straw wrapper off, then blew the other half out, it hitting Natsume in the shoulder. She giggled and looked at the menu,

"I told you not to call me that! Yeah, I need more time please," She said, "and I think Natsume does too!"

Natsume picked up the piece of paper and burned to ashes in his hand, but he was angry at her. He simply just liked to use his ability. He just nodded to Aerith in response, needing more time also.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 am

What an odd pair they were... The boy's pyrokinesis surprised Aerith, but compaired to the people she knew, that was perfectly normal. "All right, I'll come back when you're ready." She walked over to Xemnas and said, "If you want to take off early, you can. It's pretty slow today."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Xemnas smiled, "Uh...thanks. I'll go punch out." He walked to the back and slipped in his employee card and punched out. He picked up his Organization gloves and other things, put them in his pocket and walked to the front of the store. Finally he used a dark portal and waved bye to Aerith before going back to The Castle That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 am

Mikan looked at the menu and smiled,

"Hey Natsume, let's get some kompeito!" She suggested, she loved sweet things. If anything was sweet to her, it was kompeito, because not only was it sweet, it was so cute to look at.

Natsume just gave her a small smile,

"I'm going to get something....more filling," He said, looking at the bakery items such as donuts, bagels, and different types of bread, "you get the kompeito."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 am

"We have plenty of sandwhiches and other foods, too," Aerith said, returning.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Mikan smiled,

"I would like to order some kompeito and banana nut bread," She said, "How about you Natsume?"

Natsume didn't even bother to look up at Aerith,

"Cinnamon bun and a few egg rolls."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Aerith did her best not to react to the boy being rude. "Those'll be up in a jiffy." She went back to the kitchen to put together the order. A few minutes later, she returned with the bakery--which had been made ahead of time--and to tell them it would be a few minutes for the egg rolls. "Can I help you with anything else while you're waiting on those?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 am

Mikan carefully cut a piece of the banana bread, setting it on her plate as well as a few kompeito,

"Thank you Miss!" She said beginning to eat, "I'm fine for now, how about you Natsume?" Mikan took another drink, then set the glass back down. After eating a little she smiled at Aerith,

"This is all really good!"

Natsume didn't respond, because he didn't feel the need to.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 am

"I'm glad," Aerith said. "Let me check on those egg rolls for you." She went back into the kitchen and put the rolls on the plate. "Here they are," she said, setting them down on the table. "Enjoy."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 am

Poke *poke?*

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:06 pm

All my characters are gone! Want Sephy back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Please not Sephy....

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Whoever you want to bring in, Indeed, but I think we've had enough Sephy for the moment. XD

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Beyond Birthday, aka BB, walked leisurely into the store with his hunched back and sloppy, red-stained clothes hanging off of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Aerith nearly dropped her serving tray when BB walked in. Shocked, all she could manage was a, "Are you all right, sir?" before rushing over. She then found that the blood was dry, and not his. Why me? she asked herself before saying, "Um... Might I ask where this blood came from?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Beyond Birthday giggled and licked his blood-covered finger, "Places. Do you have any sweets?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm

"Erm, yes," she said. Should I call the police? It wouldn't look good for the shop if a murderer was dinging there. Or at least a blood-covered one. "Um, while I prepare some cake for you, would you mind going to the washroom and cleaning yourself off? It's right over there." She left to go get cake and debated the entire time about calling the police.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Beyond Birthday chuckled a bit and cleaned himself off before returned, "Cake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

"Um, did you kill anybody?" Aerith asked, deciding to be direct as she put the plate down before BB. "I-if you did, I don't want a murderer in this shop."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Beyond Birthday smiled, "Oh no. Of course not, Beyond Birthday did." He took a bite out of the cake and smiled, "Good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 pm

"Oooookaaaay." This guy was starting to weird Aerith out. I think I need to call the police, she thought. This guy obviously was psychotic. Why had she sent Xemnas home early? He could handle psychopaths.

She picked up the phone in the back and dialed the police. "Um, hi? There's a creepy guy in my cafe. He walked in covered in blood. Uh huh. Thanks." She hung up.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Mikan screamed at the sight of the bloody man and dashed out of the cafe.

Natsume sighed and went after her.

Labrador was walking when he felt a presence of several flowers. However, they were terrified. He decided to find to find the location of them, which happened to be inside of the Love Shop. He noticed the bloody man,

"Oh my," He said softly, "no wonder these flowers are terrified."

(Labrador is a bishop that can sense the feelings of flowers and predict when things are going to happen)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top