Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shop

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Love Shop  - Page 12 Empty Re: Love Shop

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Love Shop  - Page 12 AerithChibi
Aerith glanced out of the back room and saw that her two children customers had left. Another guy, meanwhile, had walked in, and he seemed quite interested in not only their murderer but also in the flowers. She stepped out from her hiding spot. "Um, hello," she said, glancing at the murderer and then to the customer. "May I help you?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 am

Love Shop  - Page 12 72015_1282839161315_full

Labrador smiled kindly,

"It appears as though you need the help however," He said in a kind tone, he lifted up one of his hands, as the flowers from her garden began to grow at an increasingly large rate. The vines and stems wrapped around his body before he sent the strong and healthy stems at Beyond Birthday, binding him tightly, "you're garden is beautiful." He said, no longer concerned of the murderer. He looked at the flowers,

"They say that usually they are rather happy here. However, you yourself could use better protection," He smiled and let more flowers grow around him until a single silver rose grew. He took it and handed it to her, "it's the flower of protection. May god be with you."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 am

"Oh! Um, thank you," Aerith said in some surprise. "I'll be sure to keep it with me." She tied it up in her ponytail, hoping that would suffice to be the protection she needed. "Can I get you anything to eat? This is a cafe, after all."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 am

Labrador continued to look at the garden. He himself was a gardener and loved flowers so much that he was able to sense their feelings and what not. After all, he was a Profet,

"I'll wait for one of my friends to arrive," He said with a smile, "I grow flowers myself. The garden at the church is really beautiful, but I've never seen some of these flowers here before in person."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 am

"I'm glad you like them," Aerith replied, unsure of what else to say. "Please, take a seat. I'll bring out some water for you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 am

Labrador watched as the lady had walked away. She was kind, but her destiny seemed sad. Maybe, the silver rose may alter such a destiny. He thought before watching the flowers calm down. He was happy that he didn't see any warnings of danger from the flowers. He sat down at a table close to the flowers. At the church, he was always found in the garden, since he adored flowers so much.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Aerith returned with a pitcher of water and a glass, which she set before Labrador and poured. "So who are you waiting for?" she asked curiously. "A girlfriend? A friend-friend?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Labrador couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at her question. He pulled out some seeds out of his robes, placing them in the water in the glasses. He watched as the little flowers grew up from the seeds,

"Will you try it? It's a type of flower tea," He said with a soft smile, "and no, it's just a friend-friend. I'm not in a relationship."

(Note, the flower tea should taste sweet)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Curious, Aerith did taste the tea and found it deliciously sweet. "This is really good. I might have to get some of this for the shop," she said, enjoying the taste. "So when do you think your friend will get here?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Labrador smiled warmly,

"Sooner or later, I left without telling him. He'll probably get worried," He replied, "the tea tastes sweet to those who have had gotten hurt in the soul." He concluded, turning his head to the side,

"Do you mind if I ask what happened?."

(He's refering to the fact that Aerith is jealous about Cloud having Zack and how she's lonely and wants someone--or that's what I got from the situtation--)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Well, there went selling this tea, if it only tasted good to depressed people. "Well... Two of my best friends are going out. They're both guys, and before they met, I had a crush on the one, and then a crush on the other... They're both guys, but I don't mind that they like each other. It's just..." she sighed. "I'm a little lonely, I guess. I haven't been on a real date for a long time, and my last offer was from a psycho."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 pm

"I see. Whatever you do, don't give your soul away to a core in exchange for happiness. In the end it won't work," Labrador explained, "but, I'm sure you'll find happiness. You're beautiful, young, and have a very pretty garden." He pointed out with a gentle smile. He then pulled out a flower,

"Would you like to try one? It's my speciality, candy flowers."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:28 pm

"I'm not sure what a core is, but I'll be sure to be careful," Aerith said, accepting the candy flower and popping it into her mouth. It was just as good as the tea, if not better. "I ought to hire you as a confectioner here. That candy flower was really good."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:36 pm

(Oops, I meant Kor DX)

"You'll know when you see one, trust me," Labrador said softly, "you could always order boxes from the church. I'm a bishop at the church not too far from here. We sell products such as my candy flowers to help the church." He answered. He then chuckled,

"Looks like he found me."

Love Shop  - Page 12 94620-10

"Labrador! There you are," Castor said, entering and approaching, "you had me worried when you weren't in you're garden. You must have really felt something to have left your precious garden!" He said in complete seriousness. Labrador was obssessed with his garden in his eyes.

"I just sensed terrified flowers and thought about investigating."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"I'll be sure to support your church by buying many of these, then," Aerith said with a big smile. When his friend came in, she bowed. "Welcome to the Love Shop. May I get you anything to eat?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:48 pm

"Castor, we should probably eat while we're here. We don't really get something that's not church food very often, I sort of miss that," Labrador said with pleading eyes, "besides, there's no mass today since there's a festival and everything." If there was once thing Labrador was good at besides gardening, it was begging.

Castor sighed. He couldn't resist the eyes,

"I suppose so, but only because I looked at your eyes," He then sat down across from his friend, "hmmm...maybe a cake, like carrot cake."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Aerith nodded at Castor's order. "And you?" she asked Labrador. "Oh, and can I get you some tea or anything to go with the cake?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 am

Labrador was silent for a long time, thinking. He was trying to remember what the last normal food he had that he liked, then he remembered,

"Oh, pancakes," He said, "I remember those pancakes Frau had brought!"

Castor chuckled at Labrador's comment,

"Yeah, any simple type of tea would be nice."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 am

"Okay. I'll be out with those in a minute." She then went to the kitchen to make those pancakes, cut a slice of carrot cake, and make the tea. When all three were ready, she stepped out with them and set the order down before them. "Please enjoy."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:52 am

Labrador smiled,

"Thank you!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Aerith wondered briefly if Labrador was straight, but so far she'd found no real evidence of it being otherwise. "You're quite welcome," she replied. It was rare she got such polite customers.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Castor couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Out of all seven of them, Labrador is not only the youngest, but the kindest of them all. Sometimes, being too kind landed Lab in trouble,

"Lab, you don't need to say thank you so much," He said, "people are going to think you're just kidding around instead of sincere."

"My oh my, but why would they think that? Afterall, it feels nice to be complimented or treated with politeness! Besides, some people are on the brink of sadness, so a few kind words bring them back to the light," Lab replied, thinking way too much into his answer, "besides, I'm just showing my apperciation."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 pm

"A good thank you is always appreciated," Aerith replied with a small giggle. "And really, it's the people who say thank you all the time that are the most sincere about it anyway."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Castor thought about it for a moment,

"It's just some of the lost lambs have darkness in their heart and are unable to see it I suppose," He responded, full of thought, "I guess that's why it's our job to help clear away the darkness that they hold." He said beginning to eat. He was talking about their jobs as bishops, and their deeper secret, each apart of the seven ghosts, but they would never reveal it.

"Of course," Labrador said, he was enjoying the conversation, and the flowers must have been enjoying his company, because they grew out with long stems so that they could be right around Labrador. He looked at the flowers and chuckled, "your flowers are interested in our conversation." He said slightly laughing, trying to gently shoo them back in the flower bed.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 pm

These two people amazed Aerith. They were so polite. She was far too used to Barret and Cloud and the others. It must have come from their job. Speaking of... "Are you two priests or something?" she asked. It was the only thing that made sense with the way they spoke.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next