Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jump n' Jive

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jump n' Jive Empty Jump n' Jive

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Plot:
Jump 'n Jive is the hottest dance club in town, with music, dancing, food, drink, and parties that go all night. Everyone's invited to have a good time, meet other people, and dance 'till you drop.

Character Rules:
Be any character you want, but no OCs. Characters are free to come and go anytime they want.

No two of the same character. Characters obviously have to leave the clubsometime, so be patient until that person leaves. ...If that character is inactive for two weeks w/o an away message from the person, it shall be considered that he/she has "left the club" and that someone else can take them on.

I'm making a limit of two characters at one time so we don't end up with a bunch of conversations with ourselves. Sorry if this puts a damper on anyone's plans.

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Jump n' Jive Empty Re: Jump n' Jive

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Characters
Axel
Lenalee Lee
Kantarou

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 10 times in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 am

Jump n' Jive Saya
Saya ambled into the dance club, the Jump n' Jive, with a skip in her step. She had just caught a nasty baddy on the streets and just been paid. Now she had her pockets (figuratively) overflowing with cash and she was ready to celebrate a job well done.

"Evening!" she said brightly to the barkeep. "The usual, if you please." The man nodded and slid a bottle of milk--plain two percent milk--down the bar to her. It was hard to forget a woman in a yukata who always got milk at a bar.

Jump n' Jive Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi
Ventus wandered into the dance club just after Saya. He of course wasn't old enough to drink, but he figured he could at least party a little bit. Really, he just wanted to prove to Terra and Aqua that he was old enough to get into a night club... which somehow he was.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Jump n' Jive Gravitation_Cover
Ryuichi Sakuma was grinning as the music pulsed through out the club. "Woah! I can't believe I work here!" Ryuichi said with a grin, skipping a bit, with a spin. He started to sing this song he wrote as he looked for someone that need assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Jump n' Jive Renotongue

Reno wanders into the club, "Woah. 'ow 'aven't I noticed this place b'fore?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Jump n' Jive Saya
"Woah. 'ow 'aven't I noticed this place b'fore?"

"It's a bit of a hole in the wall, isn't it?" Saya agreed, overhearing Reno. She offered her hand for a handshake. "I'm Saya, by the way. You are...?"

Ventus sat on one of the stools at the bar. "Can I get a--" the bartender took one look at him and slid a bottle of milk down the counter to him. Ventus looked at it with sigh. "I'm not that small! Can't I even get a soda?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Jump n' Jive Renotongue

Reno shakes Saya's hand, "Th'name's Reno, yo! Nice ta meet ye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Jump n' Jive 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00

The music was pouncing as the music set in, feeling up his mood as he walked inside. With a sigh, he walked inside, wanting to be entertained. His red hair spiked as usual, with a slight tux on, unbuttoned a bit with a red tie. He wanted to look well if he met someone. He walked over to the bar almost immediately, wondering if someone interesting would catch his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Jump n' Jive Saya
"Nice to meet you too," Saya agreed, shaking his hand. "So are you just here for a drink or are you here to party?"

Ventus looked up at the red head (Axel) who'd plopped down in the seat next to him. Despite everything Terra and Aqua had told him about not talking to strangers, he said, "Hi. I'm Ventus, but everyone calls me Ven. Who are you?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:06 pm

The redhead turned and gave a smirk to the small boy. "The name's Axel, got it memorized?" Axel said with a cheshire grin, ordering his drink. Once the drink came to him, he took a sip, his jade eyes looking at the smaller boy. "What about you, shortie?" Axel said, grinning, a bit glad that someone's talking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Jump n' Jive Renotongue

Reno shrugged, then put his hands on his hips, "Ain't sure. You ever been 'ere afore, yo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Jump n' Jive Saya
"Every once in a while," Saya replied with a smile. "To celebrate a good job at work. See, I'm a sweeper and I just caught a nasty guy to turn in to the police." She was one of the best sweeper--bounty hunter--in the buisiness. She always brought back her target alive. "So what about you? Have you been here before?"

"I'm not short!" Ventus snapped. "You're just too tall!" Granted, Axel was about the same height as Terra and Aqua. Okay, so he was short, but he was only fifteen. He was still growing. "Why can't I be older and taller already..."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:11 pm

"Well there comes a time for growing and getting older little boy," Axel said with a grin. "You remind me of someone," Axel said, staring at Ventus a bit. "Oh yeah, you remind me of Roxas, you even got the same mess of hair," Axel said with a grin, moving his hand to ruffle in the blonde spikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Jump n' Jive Renotongue

"A 'sweeper'?" Reno arched a brow in question, "I've never 'eard o' any job wit' tha' name. An' no, I've never been 'ere afore. But I jus' got paid so..." He shrugged once more, arms moving to cross over his chest, "Why not, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Ventus wondered who this Roxas kid was. Here he'd thought he was original, but if there was someone else that looked just like him in the universe... Well, there had to be someone else out there who looked like him. There were so many worlds, after all. "Who's Roxas? Your brother?"

He popped open his bottle of milk and drank some. He would've preferred a soda so he didn't look so stupid, but milk was fine, too.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:21 pm

"Nah, he isn't my brother, but I wish he was. He's my best friend," Axel said with a grin, looking over at Ventus, taking a sip from his drink probably assumed to be alcohol. He ran his hair through his red hair before looking at him with a grin. "So what are you doing here? I never seen you around here. Got any friends?" Axel asked, just being a curious young fellow, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Jump n' Jive Saya
Saya just laughed. "I'm a bounty hunter. We bounty hunters clean up the streets, thus 'sweeper.'" She was perfectly used to this reaction. She didn't often meet people outside her field who knew what sweepers were. "So what do you do, Reno?"

"Well, I have lots of friends," Ventus said with a grin. "My best friends are Terra and Aqua." He took out his green wayfinder and smiled at it. "Aqua's a keyblade master, and Terra's still trying to become one. Me? I'm still in training under Master Eraqus. What about you, Axel?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm

"Weeeeell. I wouldn't call myself a keyblader but I do have weapons. They're called chakrams and they hold flames. They're really cool," Axel said with a grin, then thought. "Oh...Roxas is a keyblader too, except he has two, it's so weird," Axel said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Jump n' Jive Renotongue

"Ohhhh. I gotcha." He smiled, "I'm a Turk, yo! I protect the president of ShinRa an' kill people he don' like. Plus I get ta fly a 'elicopter!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Jump n' Jive Saya
"Oh! A helecopter! That's so cool!" She paused. "But I don't approve of you killing people your boss doesn't like. You're no better than an assassin, then."

"Eh?! Two? Is that even possible?" That was one to ask Master Eraqus. If anyone would know, it would be him.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 pm

"Yuuup, he has two, look," Axel said while getting out a red phone from his jean pocket. He opened it up, and pulled up a picture of Roxas with his two keyblades fighting a heartless. "See what I mean? Two." Axel said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Jump n' Jive Renotongue

"Aye, but I am an assassin, yo." He paused for a moment, "Well... Kinda... I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:24 pm

"No way! That's so cool!" Ventus had never seen such a thing. He'd travelled all over and hadn't even heard of it until now. But as he looked at the keybearer, he realized that Axel was right. He and this boy did look the same. In fact, so much the same it was scary. "Hey! He took my look!" This boy was even wearing the same clothing, for the most part. "Now I don't feel so original..."

Jump n' Jive Saya
"Can't you get a job change? A friend of mine, Train, he used to be an assassin and he switched Sweeper work. Perhaps you could do the same?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Jump n' Jive Renotongue

"Naw, it's pretty 'ard ta get out o' workin' fer ShinRa, yo. Plus," He added, "I like meh job."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Axel snickered and petted the boy's head. "Don't worry, I think it's rather cute," Axel said with a smirk before pulling away, taking a sip of his alcohol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum