Jump n' Jive

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jump n' Jive

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Saya laughed and danced some more, having a good time with Train and Axel. But even though it was a lot of fun, it was getting late. Saya had to stifle a yawn and looked at her watch. "Ew. It's almost three in the morning," she muttered before turning to the two guys. "I've gotta run. I have another job to do tomorrow." She kissed Train, and then Axel, on the cheek. "I had a good time," she told them both.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Axel grinned once he was kissed on the forehead. "Yeah..I should get goin'. Maybe we'll see each other again. Just maybe," With that, he moved to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 pm

"Oh, um... sure." Train said, waving a little. Well, this would be boring now. There were a bunch of faceless people hanging around, but Train didn't particularly want to talk to any of them.

Lenalee walked in to get out of the rain outside and ran right into Axel. "Oh, sorry!" she said, blushing a little bit in embarrassment. That, and the guy she ran into was kind of cute.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:58 pm

"Ah, you're fine. It's my fault for not paying attention after all," He gave the girl a small smile, noticing the blush. The girl was actually kind of cute. Not really his type though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:21 pm

"U-um, it's raining outside." Lenalee mentally kicked herself. What a stupid thing to say! Of course it was. How else was she soaked through. "I'm Lenalee, by the way. You?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Axel chuckled at the girl, finding her quite odd. "Obviously," He pointed to her soaked outfit. "Nice to meet ya, Lenalee. I'm Axel. Got it memorized?" He smirked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:36 pm

The "Got it memorized" at the end of the introduction surprised her. "Eh? Um, do you introduce yourself like that often?" She'd never heard anyone talk like that before.

"Far as I can tell," Train said, ambling over. "He did the same to me. Name's Train Heartnet."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:25 pm

"Of course I do. It's my catch phrase," Axel grinned, running a finger through his fiery spikes. "I do it because I'd hate to be forgotten."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 pm

"Are you in a dangerous profession?" Lenalee asked. Where she lived and worked, people dying was a daily thing. She knew she wouldn't want to be forgotten, if she died, so she understood what he meant.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Axel shrugged and looked at her. "It depends what you mean by dangerous," Was it really dangerous to get his heart back? Was Organization XIII dangerous? He wouldn't really know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:45 pm

"Well, do you get hurt a lot working?" Lenalee asked. "I mean, could you maybe die on the job?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Axel shrugged, thinking about it. "Well..you will get hurt if you're not careful. And you could die. But that's only for weaklings. I'd never die," Axel grinned before pointing to himself. "Got it memorized?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Lenalee smiled. "Just be careful. If you're too confident, you might make a stupid mistake and get hurt." She moved toward the bar and sat down to get a drink. "Um, do you want to hang out a bit, Axel?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Actually, the man was about to leave. But he couldn't reject the offer. "Urm...sure," Axel walked over to Lenalee, sitting beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Lenalee smiled sweetly at Axel. "Thank you. I don't think it would be fun to be here all alone."

Train chuckled to himself as he left. It seemed like Axel was a chick magnet, even if he didn't want to be.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am

Axel snorted at the remark. He knew how true it was. "Oh boy is that the truth," Axel grinned, looking over at the woman. "So what's a pretty woman like you doing in a place like this?" He asked raising a red eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Misaki entered the building in search of someone. In fact, he was searching for Usagi-san. He had left a note at home saying that he went out to buy more smokes, but he hasn't returned yet. He figured that he must have went to hide somewhere so he didn't have to work on his next manuscript. Normally, he had no problem writing one...that is...unless it's not BL, which this one wasn't. Misaki looked around, noticing a girl. He knew that virtually almost every girl has read Usagi's books, he was at an even higher rank then Eiri Yuki. He cautiously approached Lenalee. Misaki had a bad tendiousy to get men fall in love with him, even if he didn't try. He didn't feel like dealing with it, so he tried not to look at any of the men as he approached her,

"Um, excuse me," Misaki then asked his question, "Have you seen Usag--I mean Ahikiko Usami? I'm looking for him. If you don't know who he is, he's a tall guy with silver hair and purple eyes. I can't find him anywhere." He explained. He couldn't believe he had almost said Usagi. That would have been majorly embarrasing.

(Ahikiko's nickname is Usagi, which I think literally means bunny or bear)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Axel raised an eyebrow at the boy. He actually seemed quite cute...but again, not his type. "Nah, we haven't seen any silver haired man. You're free to hang out with us if you want," Axel grinned, ordering another drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Misaki frowned,

"I wonder where he is...I hope he's not getting himself in trouble or anything...if he did," Misaki's eyes widened as he slammed his head hard against the counter at least fifteen times, "DAMN IT I CAN'T TALK LIKE THAT!! I SOUND LIKE A LOVE STRICKEN MAIDEN!!! IT'S NOT RIGHT IT'S WERID!!!" He scolded himself until he calmed down.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Axel started at the boy, concerned. He seemed...weird. "Oi!" Axel moved to stop him. "Don't hurt yourself now! You might get a concussion," He frowned, wondering what was wrong with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Misaki flinched,

"Umm...sorry, I bothered you," He said. That was the one thing he was always afraid of since his parents had died, was bothering another person...troubling them. It's just, whenever he thought of what Usagi did to him, these feelings exploded inside of him. He didn't think he was gay, but yet he was. For Usagi, "I just...was scolding myself I guess."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:11 pm

"Ah..you're not bothering me," He frowned more as he saw the boy flinch, moving to place a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "I was just a bit worried since you were hitting your head."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:20 am

"Ummm....I was saying something really stupid in my opinion, so I felt like slamming my head down or ripping my hair out. It's kind of normal for me," Misaki explained, then a hand was on his shoulder. What if he is a usami? Ahh! The *usami hormones! He looked at the time, it turns out, he hadn't been out searching long, "I can probably stay for ten minutes, but then I have to look for Usagi---I mean Ahikiko."

(*What he means by this is that Usagi has fallen in love with him, Usagi-ani (usagi's older brother) has fallen in love with him, and one of Usagi's cousins has fallen in love with him. They all share the last name Usami, so he thinks they share "Usami hormones")

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

"I was out looking for something when it started raining," Lenalee replied, but she wasn't quite sure Axel had heard her when Misaki came in. The boy was such a spaz, almost like her brother. She giggled to herself. It was kind of cute, actually.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 pm

"Umm...I don't think that's a good habit though," Axel chuckled, moving to have a drink of his drink once it came. "The last person I was hanging out with ordered a bunch of chicken. Want anything?" He turned to both of them, blinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top