Jump n' Jive

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Jump n' Jive

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:13 pm

"Ummm," Misaki thought about that question. He remembered when Usagi-ani asked him what he liked, then not sure what to say, he said flowers. Then strawberries. Then cherries. He had sent him those items daily, not to mention top quality brand. THEN, Usagi-san would get jealous and give him even better ones, "that depends. You won't keep sending stuff to me in the mail right? Oh, that's right. It did start raining. I hope Usagi---I mean Ahikiko isn't outside." Although if he was, he'd probably say something like...since I'm wet and slippery anyway... Misaki instant turned red and pulled at his hair,

"NO! I can't become a pervert like him and think like that!" He spazzed with a (T_T) face for lack of a better description.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Lenalee held back yet another laugh. "Well, how about we get some steamed pork dumplings?" she asked, not really sure what this bar had, but that was one of her favorites.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 pm

"'Course not, kid. I don't even know where you live. Plus, that's freakin' creepy," Axel turned to grin at the green haired girl. "Suure." He smirked before ordering steamed pork dumplings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 pm

"Thank you very much," Lenalee said, taking one of the dumplings and taking a big bite out of it. "It's delicious! You two have to try these!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Axel grinned before taking one of them, taking a bite out of it, impressed. "Wow! It is good," He smirked before eating more of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:01 am

"You should try one too," Lenalee said, offering one of the dumplings to Misaki. "They're really good."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Misaki instantly turned his head,

"Uh...no thanks," He wasn't into that type of food thanks to Usagi-san. He always made strange comments about certain types of food, so ever since he heard something about pork he refused to eat most pork products, "I'm not into pork..." He said, he finally decided to take a seat.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:20 pm

"That's fine," Lenalee said, putting the dumpling back. "Do you not like the taste or is it for religious reasons?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:51 am

Misaki sighed, not sure how to explain it,

"No...not those reasons at all," He said, deciding not to cover up Usagi-san's nickname, "I was fine with eating it until I met Usagi-san and he made a comment or two about pork...in general...."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 am

"Ohhhhhh. I understand. Just don't tell me them because I like pork." Lenalee smiled and took another of the buns. "My brother's a little like that sometimes, too, so I really do get it."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 am

"Well. I'm a person that just doesn't give a damn!" He grinned, turning to Misaki. "Then what would you like? Hmm?" He really wanted to be kind, since he was bored, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Misaki took a moment to think about it. He really hoped that his answer wouldn't result in thousands and thousands of shipments of the same food item. He had that happen to him so many times by Usagi-san and Usagi-ani he wasn't sure how much of it he could take,

"Ummm....hash-browns I guess?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:37 pm

"Umm.." He blinked at the weird food before grinning. "Sure!" He quickly ordered the hash-browns, really craving some all of a sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 pm

"Oh! That sounds yummy, too!" Lenalee commented, though she was already full from the steamed pork buns. "With some ketchup, or maybe some cheese on it too. Then it'd be like french fries or tator tots."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 am

Misaki thought about it for a few moments about what Lenalee had said,

"On the side though. I don't really like to add stuff to other things. I usually like everything plain. I mean, if you put ketchup and cheese on it, you taste more of that then the actual potatoes. I like the actual meal at full taste. But, that's just me in general I guess. Usagi-san likes to put all sorts of toppings on his food."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm

"You must really like this Usagi-san person. All you do is talk about him," He grinned, placing the basket of hash-browns in front of him. "Here you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Misaki instantly turned red,

"I don't like that perverted, stupid, pig-headed, selfish, mean, and absolutely stubborn man," He said, naming off all of the things he could think of. In the end, he did like Usagi-san, but he would just never admit it out loud, "he just lives with me so I know him well, that's all." He said, beginning to munch on hashbrowns.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 pm

"Your blushing face says different." The red-head smirked, picking up a hash brown. He got a bottle of hot sauce and poured some on his hash brown before taking a bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Misaki turned redder,

"No no no! You got the wrong idea! Usagi-san is ten years older then me! It's not like that! I'm not gay!" He said, he would never admit it unless it was just himself, but he was gay. It was as if half of him could except it, but the other half of him could not.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 am

Lenalee resisted the urge to tease him some more. It was like talking to a more happy-go-lucky and energetic Kanda. After all, both adamently refused they liked other men despite their crushes being obvious--if only to her, in Kanda's case. "Being really good friends with a guy doesn't make you gay," Lenalee informed them both with a small, knowing smile.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:35 pm

"And being gay isn't really that bad. I mean I'm bisexual, and I'm pretty damn proud of it." He took a bite of his hash-brown. "I mean, if you like someone, you like them. Regardless of gender, that is." He grinned, he actually sounded smart for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Misaki turned redder,

"No no no! It's not that! It's just the fact that it's USAGI-SAN! I mean, he used to love my older brother, he's ten years older then me, he-" Misaki cut himself off, deciding not to include that Usagi-san had molested him when they had first met, "he's just...Usagi-san. Pervert Usagi-san."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:28 pm

"Ooooooooh," Lenalee said, understanding. "Are you afraid he's only interested in you because you remind him of your brother?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Misaki had tears well up in his eyes,

"I...I don't want to be compared."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:34 am

Lenalee nodded, completely understanding. "I don't think he would. If he really loves you, he won't try to compare you. And if he does, you tell him you don't like it."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next