Jump n' Jive

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jump n' Jive

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 pm

"Perhaps you're working too hard," Lenalee suggested. "You ought to take a break. I heard that there are some great bath houses in Tokyo and some really good hot springs in Hakone. You should try one of those."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 pm

"The last time I went to a hot spring is when I went up back into the mountains, of course, it was a case I was solving up there, but the hot springs were nice," Kantarou replied, recalling back to the trip when he and his friends had all went, "Youko-Chan, Suzu-Chan, and Haruka all seemed to really enjoy the hot springs. Perhaps I should plan a mini vacation in the future to go there." He said with a soft smile.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:50 pm

"That sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. I'm so jealous." Lenalee smiled in spite of what she said. "I can't take vacations with my job, so I'm stuck. It's a shame, but necessary, I guess."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm

"It's not always a bad thing, however. If you continue to use your mind and body, you'll be much healthier when your older and less likely to develop brain or body diseases. Besides, sometimes knowing that you are saving people and accomplishing something is much better then knowing you're being really lazy," Kantarou replied with a soft laugh, "I usually can't vacation though. I usually give all my pay to Youko-Chan, then she uses it on the house, food, and other things that are nessacery."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 pm

"I haven't had to worry about that sort of thing since I was really little," she said. "I was taken from my brother when I was a kid because I could use an anti-akuma weapon. He joined the Order later for me, but..." Lenalee shook her head. "It doesn't really matter, now does it? So are you going to eat anything or just drink?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:06 am

Kantarou thought about it for a minute. He figured that just drinking probably wouldn't be good, it would probably cause a worse hang-over the next day if he ended up drinking too much. So he decided it would be a better idea, although that meant spending money,

"Considering I tend to drink too much, that's probably the better idea," he replied, "but I have to think about what I want."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:00 pm

"Try the pot stickers. They're really good." Of course, she was partial to the Chinese being Chinese herself. "Or the gyoza. Have you ever had gyoza? It's very good."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 am

"The most I've ever had is pretty much anything traditional Japanese, so I guess trying something different won't hurt. As long as I don't get food poisoned I'll be fine," He said before ordering, "I don't normally have that problem though, I built up my own tolerance with sake."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 am

"Food poisoning is a lot different from alcohol," Lenalee said. "I remember when Johnny got food poisoning. That was horrible. But the food here is really good. You don't have to worry about that."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:55 am

Well, you never know I suppose," Kantarou added before waiting for his order to come in, "I've never really had food poisoning. As a kid I traveled around a lot, so the most I ever got was several different types of food that were available during travel. What I'm saying is, I've had tons of variations, so I'm pretty much used to different types of food. But it's always wise to be careful I suppose."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 am

"I've been all over too. I travel a lot as an exorcist." The food came and Lenalee couldn't help but stare at it. It looked so good. "Just so you know, gyoza can be a little garlicky."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Kantarou noticed that Lenalee happened to be staring at what he had just ordered. It didn't bother him, in fact, it almost reminded him of the look Haruka would give him whenever he wanted to eat something. It made him smile a bit, before he chuckled,

"You can have some if you'd like," He said with a small laugh, "this portion is way too big for me anyway, I won't finish it."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:41 pm

"Really? Thank you!" She took one of the gyoza and popped it into her mouth. "Oh, these are delicious!" she said once she'd chewed and swallowed.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 am

Kantarou couldn't help but smile at that, he thought about it and decided that he should probably bring some home for Youko, Suzu, and Haruka. So, he decided that in the end that was exactly what he was going to do. Order more then bring it home for them later,

"If you like it then Suzu-Chan and Youko-Chan will probably like it to," He said after eating a little, "and Haruka will eat anything...so, I guess I'll buy more before I leave and take it home to them."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 am

"I hope they do. This is really good food." Lenalee finished the gyoza he'd offered her and smiled. "Are those people friends of yours?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 am

Kantarou nodded, then began to explain,

"Youko-Chan has been my friend the longest. She lives with me and helps keep the house to clean, spends our money for for food, and other needs. Haruka came after, because I had been looking for him all my life. He also lives at my house, but I let him do as he pleases. He tends to follow me around and help me exercise. Suzu-Chan is our friend who starting coming by because she has a crush on Haruka," He explained, "now her and Youko-Chan are close. Haruka is oblivious to her love."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:29 am

"Youko sounds more like your wife than your friend," Lenalee joked. "And I know someone just like your friend Haruka. I have a friend who's totally oblivious to the fact I like him." She sighed and ordered some sake for herself. "I feel like I'm surrounded by morons sometimes, you know?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:32 am

"Believe me, I know that feeling. Haruka doesn't recongize any feelings of compassion, not even from the ones close to him. Yet, he'll go around flirting with girls just so he can get free food. It's makes you feel angry, sad, and depressed all at once," Kantarou explained, "it makes me feel for Suzu-Chan. They could never be together because of the age difference, but I wish he would just recongize it at least."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:37 am

Lenalee's drink arrived and she took a sip of the sweet alcohol. "Oh jeez, I wonder if Haruka and my friend Allen are related? He has no qualms with getting money and food in any way he can." She paused in sipping her sake. "I have to wonder how many crazy things he did before he joined the Order..." Lavi had once told her Allen had done some things that might give someone like their boss a heart attack, though how true this was she didn't know.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 am

"Sometimes Haruka will go off to the market on his own and get free food from stands, or will just take it. Then when he heads homet hey follow him and I end up having to pay for it," Kantarou said with a sigh, "but to be honest I'm more of the one who likes money, Youko-Chan and I have this plan for me to marry into a rich family." He said with a laugh.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm

"If my brother has anything to say about it, I'll never get married," Lenalee admitted. Komui, her older brother, was way overprotective with a sister-complex. "Well, I hope it works out for you. Single rich people are hard to find."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 am

"Actually, I come across a lot," Kantarou said, but then started to sigh somewhat, "but they all are either men or fall in love with Haruka." He said before taking a drink,

"And I wouldn't force Haruka into a marriage or something like that."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:07 am

"One of those bachelor for life types, huh?" Lenalee asked. "I have a friend like that. Of course, only one woman has ever fallen for him, and it was more to make her dad mad."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 pm

"You could say that, either that or he has no idea how to love. In fact, I honestly don't know. He's too apathetic to really tell anything with him," Kantarou said with a sigh, "it's kinda upsetting, to not be able to tell what he's feeling, because he won't talk about it either, even if I just want to help him. It can be a real hassle."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 pm

"I bet I could figure him out. My friend that I mentioned is either angry at the world or apethetic. I can read him like a book because I've dealt with him so long."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top