Jump n' Jive

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Jump n' Jive

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 am

"His face is always the same, well of course, unless you put something shiny in front of him. He loves shiny objects. He collects them, so he has a lot of bottles, glass pieces, marbles, and anything you can think of. Sometimes he'll just go up on the roof and stare at the objects all day long," Kantarou explained, "like a moth to a flame."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:11 pm

"Birds like doing that. A crow once stole my brother's miniature screw driver because it was shiny. He never did get it back, come to think of it." Lenalee smiled. "Your friend sounds very nice, even if he's a bit... you know."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 am

"Well, he DOES have wings and can fly," Kantarou pointed out, "sometimes he'll talk to crows and whatnot, but he's actually a tengu. So, in the end I guess he would have to be a little bird-like for that reason. It's a good thing though, because of the time the shiney things he wants are inexpensive."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 am

"My friend told me once that Tengu are often depicted as crow men," Lenalee said, "though I've never really seen any art of tengu. Anything Japanese Britain has is mostly fake. Brits like the style, not the price."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 am

"Tengu art is actually very popular, although most of their artwork is wrong," Kantarou explained, "for example, they depict them to be very tomato-colored faces and extremely long noses, however, Haruka is not red faced, he has a long nose, but not like Pinocchio's. He does have massive wings, but I never thought that some of his behaviors were related to birds, but if I think about it I suppose some do."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9