Jump n' Jive

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jump n' Jive

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"That's really weak," Axel grinned before putting the hot sauce on his chicken. He ate more of his chicken, relieved a bit as the slight change in hotness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Saya laughed. "I know! He eats like a horse, but can't take the heat!" She took another wing. "I think you'd like him, though. He's a bit of a goofball. He's a pretty good shot, too." She gestured her hand like a gun firing. "Kapow!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Axel grinned and lifted another chicken wing to his lips. "You're making me curious about him. Makes me wanna meet him now," The red-head took a large bite of it, chewing it before swallowing with ease. "I hope I can meet him one day,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:25 pm

"Well, I told the loser to meet me here. He's late, like usual." She took a swig of her milk in minor irritation, then another chicken wing. "He's probably working late. I'm going to kill him when he gets here."

Despite her words, she jumped up and hugged Train when he walked into the bar. "Hey, Saya. Sorry I'm late. I kinda quit my job and Creed is not too happy about that." He laughed nervously. "He's convinced you're a witch and he's kinda mentally unsta--" he was silenced by a kiss from Saya. A very, very spicy kiss.

"Gah! Saya!" He pulled away and tried to scrub the hot sauce from his tongue with his hands. "That's just mean! I said I was sorry!" He grabbed Saya's milk and chugged what remained.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 am

Axel smiled as he watched the two. Oh how he wished he had an other like that. Axel grinned before talking. "So this is the one who "can't take the heat"," He quoted her, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:45 am

Train looked over at Axel in minor confusion as he paid for another glass of milk. "Who's this?" he asked, chugging this glass as well.

"Oh, this is Axel, someone I bumped into while waiting for you," Saya replied. "We were sharing a thing of hot wings, since I know you don't like them and I can't eat a full order." She smiled and turned to the barkeeper. "Could you get him a burger? No hotsauce."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:05 pm

"Yeah, she told me about how you can't handle the heat," Axel grinned and looked over at them. The Cheshire grin on his face just about radiating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Train grinned at Axel. "You might be able to take the heat, but I bet you can't hit a target to save your soul."

"Break it up, you two," Saya said, rolling her eyes. What was with men and trying to one up each other? "Axel, Train is--was--working for the Chronos numbers." She saw the barkeeper stiffen. "He quit being an assassin," she said, rolling her eyes. "Oh, but I never caught what you did for a living," she said to Axel.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:57 pm

"Ah..I work for an Organization. And I can hit a target. I control fire," Axel smirked at the both of them. "Would you like to see?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Train grinned. He always liked a challenge. "Sure. I bet I can kick you butt in a shooting contest." He grinned at the barkeep, who was used to these sorts of stupid challenges. At least the contestants weren't drunk this time.

Once the barkeep had set up a stack of three milk bottles--curtesy of Saya--against the far wall, Train held up his gun. "I can knock them down in two shots." He pointed his gun and shot twice. Just as he said, the two bottles on the bottom of the pyramid were knocked out from under the top, making all three fall to the ground.

Saya finished her hot wings and muttered, "Men."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 pm

"Sorry, I don't shoot," He grinned before getting out his chair, getting out his chakrams. He threw one, it radiating with flames. He made sure to hit all of them, a content smirk on his face. "And I should thank Mansex," He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:11 pm

"No fair! You had a bigger weapon than me!" he complained as the bottles were set up once more without either noticing. Then there was the sound of them all falling over. Train stared at Saya, who'd drawn her gun.

"One shot," Saya said, blowing the smoke from the top of her pistol. She smirked at them both. "And it was a rikochet shot, if you two weren't paying attention." There. That would end this stupid contest.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:36 am

Axel smirked at Train. "Excuses, excuses," Axel grinned then frowned as he heard Saya shoot something. He turned to see that she had knocked them all down. "Wow..I didn't start it though," Axel pouted and pointed at Train. "He did," He frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 am

"Did not," Train said, sticking his tongue out childishly.

Saya rolled her eyes, grabbed a chicken wing, and stuck it in his mouth. "You totally started it," she replied with a laugh.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:02 am

"Tch, listen to your girlfriend dude," He smirked, grabbing another chicken wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 am

Saya grinned and laughed. "Yeah, Train," Saya teased. "Listen to your girlfriend." She then turned to the barkeep and bought some milk to cure Train's case of hot mouth.

Train chugged the milk. "Okay, enough picking on the Black Cat," he muttered. "So when's the fun begin?"

"I thought it already had," Saya said with a grin.

"Very funny." But Train laughed anyway.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:36 am

Axel looked over at them, rolling his eyes before picking a chicken, eating it. Lovers, how peculiar. He wish he had one.

Last edited by Axel Heartless on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 am

There was a DJ on the dance floor whom they all had ignored up until this point. It was a dance club, after all, and when a certain song came on, Saya's ears perked up. "Oh oh oh!" she cried, jumping off her barstool. "I love this song! Come on!" She grabbed Train's and Axel's arms. "Let's dance!"

"Eh?" Train looked at her a little confused. I have to share with him? He didn't share this sentiment, of course. Instead he said, "Great. Let's go," with a big goofy grin on his face.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Axel grinned as he was dragged. "I love this song too," Axel smirked, not used to dancing in front of other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Train looked awkwardly at Axel for a moment. Hopefully the redhead knew how to dance so the former assassin could copy. The best he could do with dancing was flailing his arms around.

Saya was in better shape than her boyfriend, though. She raised her arms in the air and started dancing, having a good time even though she couldn't move much in her yukata.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Axel grinned and started dancing, not really caring what everyone around him thought, just in there for the fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Acting more like a monkey than a cat, Train started mimicking both Axel and Saya, and while he felt like an idiot, he was having a good time. He hadn't had fun like this and let loose for months, maybe even years, not since taking that job with the Chronos Numbers. "Woohoo!" he cried.

"That's the spirit!" Saya laughed, starting to act silly as well. Anyone looking wouldn't be able to tell either of them were sober, they were being so crazy dancing.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 am

Axel grinned and danced a long witht hem, not really giving a care in the world except for having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:44 am

The song ended, and then a new song began. "Wanna keep dancing?" Saya asked the boys with a grin. It was another fun upbeat song, one easy to dance to.

Train laughed. "Sure! How about you?" He turned to Axel. "How about you?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 am

Axel grinned and nodded, looking over at the both at them. "Sure, I'm game!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top