Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 5 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:29 pm

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: I'm getting better, but I'm not sure I'm at the top yet.

[Guided_By_The_Wind] has uploaded one new video.

• Fighting for Pieces

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 5 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 pm

HotStuff: You'll get there. I can tell you're determined.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: Why not go older?

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Vanitas gripped Aqua by the hand, about to lead her to his room, before realizing something.

"Wow. You have really big hands, Aqua. I never noticed that," he stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Aqua* coughed, looking at the ground, "Is that a problem?"

[And big teeth!]

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 pm

"Uh, well. I suppose not," Vanitas replied. "That's kind of hot actually."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Aqua* blushed, "Oh?" She wondered how hot it'd be when she was a he.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Vanitas blinked a couple of times. Sure, it was pretty dark in this place, but something started to seem 'off' about Aqua's appearance. "Er... Are you okay? Your face looks a little swollen."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Aqua* panicked, her spell was degenerating on her! She whined helplessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:26 pm

"Wait a minute..." Vanitas began, "You're not Aqua, are you?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Aqua* slowly dissolved and Zexion stood there in her place. He frowned, his one eye shielded by his hair, "No."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Vanitas let out a scream... a very girlish scream, in fact.

"Oh my freaking God!" he yelled. "I was tricked!"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:25 pm

"Me? Well, I'm definitely a people person." Skuld began twirling her hair with her finger. "I like reading a little, mostly romance novels, but they're only fun if you can talk with other people about them. I like swimming and hanging with my friends, too." She grinned at him. "Do you read at all, Reno?"
(Whoops! Missed your post, Diviner!)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Zexion shrugged his shoulders, "I would think you were used to evil things."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 pm

"You know... That was pretty evil of you," Vanitas said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Zexion smirked, "Of course, I'm not in the Organization for my looks."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Vanitas laughed. "Is that so? I thought it was because of your looks and the fact that you're emo."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Zexion frowned, crossing his arms, "You don't even know me and you assume I'm emo."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:38 pm

"Oh, well... I'm sorry. You're just so quiet and that haircut just screams emo!"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Zexion touched his hair a bit selfconsciouslly, "I just like how it looks." He blushed lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Vanitas smiled. "Well, at least you're comfortable with yourself. That's what counts! So, uh, I... What now?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Zexion rolled his fingers nervously over one another, "....well where do you want to go from here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 pm

(lol. It's okay.)

Reno gave a solid nod, "Yeah, I love readin', yo. I like readin' plays mainly. They're nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Vanitas blinked. "Um... what do you mean exactly?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 pm

"Oh! Have you read Shakespeare at all?" Skuld asked excitedly. "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?" she quoted. She loved his plays.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next