Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 6 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Zexion looked at the floor, "I didn't do this to be evil really. We nobodies are lonely."

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 6 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 pm

"I'm not even a Nobody and I'm lonely. Well, I guess we're not lonely anymore... sort of. I'll be more than happy to be your best friend! Damn, I was for sure Aqua was mine, though..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Chuckling, Reno nodded, "Yeah, I've read those, yo. Personally I like "the scottish play" the best. Y'can't say the name, yo. Bad luck."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Zexion smiled weakly, "Sounds nice..." He really wished for something else though. How had his plan failed? He was the Schemer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:58 pm

"I always heard it was bad luck," Skuld said with a small smile. She knew the reason why it was bad luck, too. Usually it was Loki playing a practical joke. Other times it was just coincidence or humans believing what they wanted to believe so hard that it actually happened. "So do you act at all? I've done a play or two."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 pm

The redhead chuckled again, "Me? Act? No. Naw, I'm not a good act'r, yo. What plays've you done?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 am

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: Most are unwilling or too hard to moleste.

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: Somehow I doubt myself.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:14 am

"Me? Well, I was in Hamlet as Ophelia once," Skuld said. "Some supporting roles in plays that never really went anywhere. Oh! I was in a play called "The Blue Jar" that was like a fantasy thriller. I've only really just started acting, though. Mostly I just do TV spots in my spare time." She smiled. "It's more of a hobbie than a job, though."

HotStuff: Don't doubt yourself. If you don't think you can, you'll never be able to do it.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: Not all, after-all, immaturity is still a major cockblock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 pm

"Woah. That sounds like loads o' fun, yo! I'll have ta check out one o' th'plays you act in sometime." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 pm

"I'd be honored if you came," Skuld said with a smile. "I'm actually acting in a little something this weekend. We're putting on Alice in Wonderland for charity, and I'm the Queen of Hearts."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 pm

"Ooh, sounds awesome, yo! Mind if I come ta watch?" He (secretly) loved Alice in Wonderland with a passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:29 pm

"I'll get you a ticket, then," Skuld said with a wink, "if you don't mind me being mean on stage."

A waitress came over to their table to get their order. "Split an order of wings?" Skuld asked.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:37 pm

The Turk chuckled, "Naw, I don' mind. Actin' is actin', after all, yo. Plus, I c'n tell ya ain't mean anyway." He nodded at the suggestion for the food, "Sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm

"Okay. An order of barbeque wings between us, a martini for me, and for him, a..." Skuld trailed off, letting Reno filling what he wanted to drink.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:44 pm

"Beer, please. Don't care wha' kind, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:48 pm

The waitress left, and Skuld asked, "So where about do you live?"
(sweatdrop I'm running out of things to talk about.)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:04 pm

"Sector 7 in Midgar, yo. What 'bout you?"

(Lol. Me too. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:05 pm

"Well, I used to live in Asgard," Skuld joked, though she was telling the truth, "but now I live in Tokyo with my sisters." She missed Asgard sometimes, but Earth was definitely more exciting.
(Asgard is the land of the gods in Norse Mythology)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:12 pm

"Huh..? Asgard... I know tha' sounds familiar..." He hummed softly to himself, knowing that somewhere he's heard of that place before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:13 pm

"You probably have, if you read a lot. Asgard's the land of the gods in Norse Mythology." Skuld giggled and leaned in. "What if I told you I was one of the Godesses of Fate?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Reno's aqua eyes went wide as he heard this, "Really, yo? Yer a real Goddess??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Skuld nodded, dead serious. "I am the Godess of the past. My sisters, Verdandi and Urd, are the goddesses of the present and future." She twirled her hair with her finger again. "I can understand if you don't want to date me anymore. Dating a Goddess can be daunting for some people."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Reno was smiling brightly, leaning forward slightly in his seat with his arms on the table, "Tha's so cool! Since ya said yer sister could see inta th'future, c'n you see inta th'past?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:29 pm

"That I can," Skuld said, relieved that she didn't freak him out. "I'm an expert at finding where someone lost their keys, apparently. Why? Did you lost something?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next