Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 12 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Zexion blushed and looked at the ground, "I...uhh...yeah."

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 12 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:45 pm

"Well, that was... I can't believe I am saying this... actually nice," Vanitas said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Zexion cooed, "So you ARE gay. Knew it." He smiled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:49 pm

"No! No I am not gay!" Vanitas exclaimed, waving his arms around frantically. "Well, I didn't think I was... Hell, I don't know."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Zexion smirked, "Simple test, did you like it? And how did it compare to other kisses?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Vanitas blushed. "I... er... I've never had any other kisses..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Zexion blinked, pressing up against him, "Soooooo you're a virg?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Vanitas gulped and gave a slow nod.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Zexion smirked, "Well isn't this my lucky day?" ~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:27 am

Vanitas laughed nervously. "Uh, what do you mean by that?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:28 am

Zexion leaned in and purred, "How about you come back to my place and find out?" Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 am

Vanitas sighed, giving in. He wasn't exactly sure what Zexion had planned, but it was bored not to mention pretty clueless like his heroic counterpart.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:36 am

Zexion opened a portal to his room and shoved him in, "Sexy tymes!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 pm

"I hope I didn't get you into too much trouble," Skuld said sincerely. "If you have to go, could you drop me off at my place?" She blushed slightly. "I, uh, thought that I would hang out at your place a bit after our date, but I guess not, huh?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 pm

"Yeah, I c'n drop ya off, yo." Reno blushed lightly, "Ya... Ya wanted ta come back t'my place? Really?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 pm

"Uh huh! I would invite you to my place, but my sisters are a little... nosy. I wouldn't use my powers to peek into your past, but I know Verdandi and Urd would look into your present and future to be a pain in the butt."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm

"Uh... Yeah, don' wan' that, yo. Maybe ya could stop by some other time?" He asked hopefully, taking her hand in his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 pm

"Next time, totally." Skuld took his hand and gave it a squeeze.

They got out to the helicoptor and Skuld jumped in. She'd never ridden on one of these before. "This is so awesome!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:37 pm

He chuckled and climbed into the pilot's seat, putting the headset on his head and buckling up. "A'ight, yo. Jus' put the headset on and buckle up. Yer headset'll let ya be able ta talk bu' cut down on the noises from th'chopper." He pointed at the second headset sitting on the passenger's seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 pm

"Got it." Skuld put on the headset and adjusted the microphone. This was just so cool! "Ready for lift off, captain," she joked.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Reno chuckled and started the helicopter, lifting it off the ground and into the air. "You'll 'ave ta tell me where ya live, hon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Skuld gave the adress, as well as a brief description of what her house looked like. "It's in a neighborhood of nice houses. Ours is the smallest there, though."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:22 pm

The redhead nodded and flew the helicopter in the direction of her house, "Gotcha, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:45 pm

When the helicoptor landed in Skuld's front yard, her sisters came running out of the house. When Skuld hopped out, their jaws dropped. Well, she might as well make this into the show they thought it was. She turned to Reno. "I had a wonderful time," she said, kissing him on the lips. "Thank you for a ride back. We'll have to meet up again soon."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Reno felt a blush creep onto his cheeks and he smiled, "Uh, yeah, no problem, hon, and agreed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next