Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 13 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:58 pm

"Bye," she said sweetly, stepping away from the helicoptor so Reno could take off. She walked over to her sisters. "What?"

"Where do we get one of those?"

"A little bit of luck," she replied, winking, before heading inside and going into her room.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 13 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 pm

The redhead waved goodbye and lifted the chopper off the ground, doing a mental victory dance. A little bit of happiness before he was going to get screamed at is always good. "This was so worth taking a chopper from ShinRa." He said aloud to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:05 pm

A while later, Skuld decided to call Reno to plan another date. Maybe a romantic dinner somewhere, or something to that effect. Then her sisters wouldn't expect her back right away.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Reno was sitting in his office doing paperwork when she called, he jumped and let out a little yelp when his pocket started vibrating. He pulled out his phone and flipped it open, "Yo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 pm

"Hey, missed you," she said, grinning at her phone. "You still at work?" She could hear office-type noises in the background. "They didn't yell at you too much, did they?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Reno smiled and put his pen down, leaning back in his chair, "Hey, hon. Yeah, 'm at work and naw, they didn' yell too much. What's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Skuld smiled even more. "Not much. Just wanted to see how you were and maybe plan another date. How about a romantic dinner? Then I could see your place."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

He smiled happily, "Romantic dinner? Sounds nice, yo. And I'd love fer you ta come visit my place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 pm

"Great! So when is good for you?" she asked, checking her own calender. "I'm free tomorrow. You?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Reno hummed softly as he checked his schedule, "Uhm, yeah. I'm good for t'morrow, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Skuld was ecstatic. "So where should we go for our romantic dinner? I'll let you pick." Truth be told, she'd never been to a fancy restaraunt ever.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"Well, there's a real nice place near my work, if that's alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:17 pm

"That sounds good," Skuld said, nodding. "So, when should we meet there?" she'd have to plan some time to get ready. One never could be sure what would happen after a very romantic date, after all.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

"Hmn... 'ow about 6:00-ish?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:29 pm

"Great. I'll see you at six, then. Love you," she then hung up. Now for the terrible mess known as planning an outfit. She went through all her clothes and picked some of her nicest clothes, then agonized for a while about what Reno would like her in best. In the end, she decided on a red coctail dress. Perfect.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Reno squealed outloud after they said their goodbyes and hung up. "She looooves me~" He jumped up from his swirly chair and ran out of his office to glomp the nearest person he could find.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Vanitas rolled over onto the other side of the bed, exhausted. "I have a feeling that you planned this all along," he stated after a few minutes of silence.
((I apologize for taking forever, Indeed.))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 pm

[It's okay. XD]

Zexion pulled him flush against his chest and nuzzled into the head of hair, "...maybe. They don't call me the Schemer for nothing you know." He chuckled against the back of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:06 pm

At last the time for their date had arrived. Skuld got to the restaraunt and waited patiently for Reno to show up. He'd probably had work and was just getting off, so she had a few minutes to check her make up and make sure she looked perfect.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Hurrying out of his office, Reno darted down the hally trying to make himself look half-way presentable on his way. In five or so minutes he made it down the street and to the resturaunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm

"Hey! How was work?" Skuld asked, giving Reno a brief kiss on the cheek. She then offered her arm. "Shall we?" She assumed he'd made some reservations.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 pm

The redhead smiled and locked his arm with hers before walking over to the seater-guy(what're they called??) and grinned, "It's under Sinclaire, yo!"

The man nodded, "Follow me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Skuld followed the host in, arm still linked with Reno. "This place is a lot nicer than I thought," she said, feeling a little self-concious. What if she wasn't dressed well enough for this place?
(they're called "hosts")
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

(... I so knew that.)

Reno smiled at her, walking behind the host, "Ain't as nice at you, honey~" Dear Shiva he was so cheesy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Skuld giggled. "That was really cheezy, Reno," she said, kissing his cheek again as they reached the table. It was a small table meant for two with a candle in the center. "This is really nice."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next