That Which is Lost

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: That Which is Lost

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:26 am

"The great fairy is never wrong. So, I guess that means the answer you are looking for is close. Maybe it has to do with fairies? There is quite a lot here." Navi suggested in thought, looking around the fountain area for any other possible clues, although she was missing the big picture of what the great fairy meant.

Malon hummed slightly to herself for a few moments,

"Well, everything has been the same. My dad has been getting more lazy, but that's the only real change around here," She said with a laugh, before noticing Skull Kid, "are you a fairy boy too? You have big hat! Do you not like a lot of sun?" She was very curious about the strange person.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:29 am

"Um, I have some friends who are fairies, if that's what you mean," Skull Kid said, gesturing to Tatl and Tael. As for the hat, he said, "I've had this for a long time, so I wear it. Don't really remember how I got it." He wasn't quite sure what else to say, so he just looked around some more at the horses.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 pm

"Skull Kid say something!! quick, you have to get a good reputation, at least whit Malon" wispered Tatl, that was flying around Skull Kid, "Anyway, I gues she won't think anything bad of you, she seems preety kind"

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 pm

"Don't worry skull kid Malon is one of the nicest people I know. Though Malon have you seen any faeries around here at all?"

Kafei stood motionless for a moment.

"What could she mean by reuniting long lost friends... I wonder...."

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm

"Not really, only sometimes when a passerby like you stops by and has them! I haven't seen yellow or purple ones before!" Malon said cheerfully, before she tilted her head in the side, walking around Link, searching for something that wasn't there,

"Hey fairy boy, didn't you have a blue fairy?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Link paused for a moment thinking back to Navi. The original reason he went on his journey in the lost woods and met all his new friends. A slight frown passed over his face as he spoke "Yeah I had a blue fairy, but she's gone missing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:49 pm

"Oh, well that's no good!" Malon said before she stated some of her thoughts out-loud, "does that mean you are looking for your fairy as well as others." She stood for a moment, moving around to the wind as she had a memory,

"You know! I saw a blue fairy when I was in Castle Town this morning, delivering milk to the royal palace!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Link almost froze when he heard the words come out of Malon's mouth. He knew Malon wouldn't lie as he fumbled to put together words. "That's... if that's true I can't thank you enough Malon. I hate to rush everyone, but we must get to castle town at once!"

Kafei put his Keaton mask back on as he looked back at navi. He spoke with a soft voice. "Navi your looking for the answer to someone you have lost too is that not?"

Last edited by The Lone Kid on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:44 pm

"I suppose...I want to be reunited with a friend, although I was instructed not to by a higher power. Yet...if I would happen to run into him, there's no telling that I can't return with a lost friend." Navi explained, before fluttering a bit,

"Hey, listen. It will be sundown soon. When the sun is down, the draw-bridge closes, and we'll be stuck in castle town until tomorrow. So if you want to keep moving, we best do so now."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:11 am

The Skull Kid nodded. He still wasn't so sure about the crowds of Castle Town, but if the fairy Link was looking for was there, he'd suck it up and go. "How far is it to the Castle Town anyway?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:13 am

"Lon Lon Ranch is about half way to Castle Town so not long on horse back will get us there. Could it really be you navi?"

"Well I don't see what the rush is. Perhaps we can explore some of the night life of the town."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:07 am

Again the Skull Kid nodded. "So should we get going now?" he asked, looking up at the sky. The sun wasn't far from the horizon. It wouldn't be long before the sun set. In Termina, this wasn't so much of a problem. There weren't too many critters in the field that only came out at night. Somehow, though, Skull Kid wasn't so sure of this place. Already he could tell Hyrule was a very different place, despite all the familiar faces.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:44 am

"It will be alright as long as you keep your wits up. You never know what lurks at night. Perhaps if you get too tired, I'm sure a villager wouldn't mind letting you in," Navi answered thoughtfully, watching as the sun hid under the horizon, and the draw bridge was beginning to raise up, "I heard the guard by the draw bridge, inside of the building there, is familiar with many of the travelers that come by, perhaps we should visit him?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top