Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Which is Lost

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Empty Re: That Which is Lost

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 pm

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Young+link
"Alrighty then."
He took the mask and placed it gently over his face. As he did, a dark entity swarmed out and around Link's body. The pain was hard to bear, but Link had gotten used to it by this point. A second later, he was a mighty goron.
That Which is Lost - Page 3 Goron_link-1-
"Oof..."
It had been a while since he had put on this mask though, so it took him some getting used to. Once he was all ready, he let out a loud goron cry and broke the boulder in half!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:55 pm

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Tael_Artwork

Tael had flew behind Skull Kid when the rock was smashed, in order to ensure that he wouldn't get hit by any rock shards. Once it was broken, with rupees all over the floor and random items. He felt by where the boulder had originally been, blinking curiously,

"Will this really lead everyone back?"

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Navi_Artwork

Navi let her guard down. She figured that he seemed harmless enough. She also wanted to go back through the fields of Hyrule. She figured that maybe perhaps, if she did, she might come across her old knuckle head Link. She truly missed him,

"I suppose I could," She replied, "follow me and I'll lead you out of the lost woods."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 am

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Tatl
"Probably," Tatl replied confidently. "This is how we got in here with Link, so it's probably the way out." She flew a little ways into the twisting darkness, then ducked behind Link. "Erm... Heroes first?"

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Skull_Kid_Artwork_Ocarina_of_Time
Skull Kid also shuddered at the strange darkness. The very ground itself seemed to twist around itself. "This gives me the creeps," he muttered.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:13 am

(I'm alive! somehow managed to patch through in the stomach that is college)

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Masked_Kafei1

"Thank you very much". The beautiful scenery of the lost woods got Kafei thinking. "I was wondering though why do they call this the lost woods?"
As they were walking along the woods Kafei's mind started to wander off as images of Anju filled his mind... "I miss you Anju, I will find some way to revive you I just wish it doesn't have to be like this after all Link has done to reunite the two of us..."

That Which is Lost - Page 3 04-08-020
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:11 am

"Listen! They call this the Lost Woods because if you take the wrong direction, you'll end up in the same place you were, meaning you'll never get out," Navi responded, "only fairies and children of the Kokiri know the route by heart as far as I know."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:54 pm

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Goron_link-1-
*sigh* "Alright guys, I'll go first."
Link stepped forward towards the door, only to realize he couldn't fit through.
"Ugh"
Tired of all these mask shenanigans, Link decided to just roll through the tunnel.
"See ya on the other side...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Skull Kid watched as Link disappeared. Then he looked up at Tatl. "Eh heh heh... Ladies first?" Truth be told, he was terrified. He didn't want to leave Termina, the one place he'd known all his life. Even though everyone hated him now, this was the only place he could call home.

"Big baby," Tatl muttered. "C'mon Tael." She fluttered in, making sure the two chicken-boys were close behind her.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 am

"Hmm that is interesting, how much longer until we reach the end of the forest?" As the two wander in the forest Kafei takes a second to think about link. "I wonder were link is... its not like he was going to stay in terrmina after he saved it from the moon... Hopefully I won't run into him anytime soon."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Tael felt creeped out by the dark passage. He wished that it would at least be lit, but of course it wasn't. Trembling slightly, he flew in the dark before he found himself lost. He couldn't find Link, Skull Kid, or Tatl. He frantically looked around, wondering how in the world he lost them. He, truth to be told, had gotten lost from paying attention to his surroundings rather then direction he was going.

"Very soon. Probably about five kilometers left." She responded, and soon enough they made it out, to be greeted by the small town of the Kokiri. The only exit to the Lost Woods besides the Forest Temple. She looked around at all the little children, wondering if maybe, just maybe, one of those children in the distance was Link.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:30 pm

"Over here, stupid!" Tatl shouted her her brother. The poor kid. If it weren't for her, he wouldn't have even gotten out of the forest. "Pay more attention next time. Jeez!"

They were back in the forest now. A mist hung in the air, the sun unable to burn it away this deep in the forest. Skull Kid looked around briefly and wondered where in the world they were. "I don't think we're in Termina anymore," he observed.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:44 am

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Kafei-1

Kafei took off his mask to get a better view of the forest shining around him. "This is beautiful... why is everyone so short and wearing green?" he thinks to himself "gee they look exactly like the clothes link wore... I wonder if this is were he grew up..." Kafei also takes notice of how each of the children have a fairy with them. "Navi why aren't you with someone like all the others?" As Navi is staring off into the distance Kafei notices a koraki child trying to life rocks and struggling.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 am

"...well, assuming we went through the right portal, anyway.", Link retorted.
He had taken the Goron mask off and was leading Epona towards where Skull Kid was standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:31 am

Tatl slapped her forehead. "You're kidding! So there's still a chance we're totally lost? Gah!" She narrowed her eyes at Link, not that anyone could see the expression on her face for the light she gave off. "You better know where we're going, bub."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 am

Tael instantly started to panic. He began to fly around, although saying close to his sister, and began to respond,

"Oh no! We're lost!? We're lost!? AHH! What do we do!? What do we do!? Ahh!! I'm so afraid!!" He panicked, before clinging to his sister desperately. He was always timid, which could lead to his down fall at points.

"I had a child once before." Navi said distantly, unable to say more, because it would probably hurt her too much. She really missed Link, but didn't dare say a word about it. She looked around before she said,

"Where do you need to go? Hyrule Field is close by..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:54 am

"Oh brother." Tatl rolled her eyes and pried her brother off of her. "We're not lost. If we are, I'll kill Link myself and then find our own way out." She nodded to herself, knowing this was the best solution. "So..." She popped under Link's hat, where she had hidden for much of the last journey. "Get a move on, Link."

Skull Kid sighed and looked around. He pointed. "I don't know why, but I think we should go this way." There was something about that direction. Something... He blinked. Once. Twice. "I think there's a fairy over there!"

He was right. A small pink fairy was watching them from behind a tree. That's what he'd noticed. "Hey! Fairy! We're lost, can you give us--" But the fairy zipped away before he could even get the question out. "Well, that was weird..." He looked to Link. "Should we follow it?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:52 am

Before Skull Kid could even finish speaking, Link had burst after the fairy flapping his arms as if he were pretending to fly.
"Come back, Fairy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:31 pm

"Well Navi I've never been to this land before so I think I'd like to go explore it some... Thank you for guiding me through that forest I think I'd still be stuck in there if it were not for you." "If I must really take fairies I might as well do it on my way home since this place is full of them and is on the way...." "Before we part ways Navi what do you plan on doing? Perhaps you can tag along with me maybe we'll find the person your looking for together."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Tael looked at Skull Kid, with a half-hearted look as he said,

"I think you scared the fairy away," he said before looking ahead, "um, I guess we could follow it...maybe..."

Navi didn't really like the idea of traveling with a kid she hardly knew. However, she also didn't like waiting in the forest, never finding the child she once guided all across Hyrule. She desired to see him again, even if they were only able to speak once and then depart. She looked at Kafei and said,

"Hey!! Listen!! I'll travel with you for a while, but don't try anything funny! I'm watching you!" She said.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:18 pm

"Did not!" Skull Kid said, chasing after Link. If anything, he was firmly of the opinion that Link had done a good job of it himself. "Wait up!"

Tatl shook her head and fluttered ahead to the group. "Oi! Wait up!" she called to the fairy, who didn't stop. But following the fairy, she spotted a break in the trees. And a village. She then turned back and went straight back to her friends. "Hey! There's a village ahead of us!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 pm

That Which is Lost - Page 3 Kafei-1

Kafei shocked by the shouting fairy "Yikes! Well I'm glad you'll tag along you've got nothing to worry about I have nothing funny to pull. So where would you recommend we go next?"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Link immediately stopped running after hearing Tatl's voice. He turned around, and had a funny, confused expression on his face.
"A village?"

(sorry. been really busy lately)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 am

"Well, it looks like a village, but not like one I've ever seen. They're living in trees with fairies following them around and wearing green. Kinda like... you." She fluttered around Link once. "Fairy, green... Hey, is this where you come from?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Tael watched the scene around him quietly. He felt nervous with all the other fairies flying around, and more importantly: the people. He had grown afraid of people. So he stayed close to Skull Kid and away from everyone in the village.

"I want to see the Great Fairy. She may know some information I'm looking for." Navi said, but was sure not to mention the exact information she was looking for. She didn't want anyone to know that the person she was looking for was Link.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm

"Alright that sounds like a great plan. Do you know where the great fairy is?"
Kafei thought to himself "Hmm perhaps the great fairy could tell more about the disease that anju has fallen under."
"If you don't know where to find a great fairy I'm sure my great fairy mask could find one for us."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 am

The Skull Kid held Tael close. He too was wary of people. But for Link, who had saved him from the evil Majora's Mask, everyone else had mistreated him based on his looks. He doubted the village would be much better, even if it was the place Link was from.

"So... uh..." He shifted nervously. "What's the plan?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next