Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII is in...high school?

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Should I kill this RP?

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Luxord
Laughing out right, looking at Xaldin incredulously a platinum blond brow raised in question. "Really now? What if I told you that I only lose when theres something that will make losing worth while?" He asked getting close to the raven haired male.

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Xaldin_by_annemarie
He blushed a little, but he didnt back down, "Oh really?...Are you wanting to make a bet or somthing?" He sounded curious and he looked down at the shorter male. He never understood that guys obsession with gambling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am

"We've talked for a little over 45 minutes and already you know me so well. Yes, actually, there is something I'd be willing to lose for..." Luxord paused a moment, pretending that his shoes were suddenly more interesting. Once hed wasted enough time keeping the other in suspense he finished what he was saying before. "You, have to go on a date with me if I win but if I lose you have me to wit as you wish for a day. Preferably a Saturday."

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Roxas
Oh dear, Luxord was making bets on the game again. "U-um, how about you and Xaldin pick teams, then?" he suggested to the Brit. Well, if they were betting, they might as well be in control of teams.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:33 am

Xaldin blushed a bit at the brits proposal. That was deffinately unexpected...but against his better judgement he nodded, "Fine Luxord you have a deal." He smirked and then noticed Roxas. It probably would be good for them to pick the teams. He looked around to pick from the list of potntal players. He pointed to Axel, "Ill take fire brain over there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 pm

The brit loved the way Xaldins cheeks gained a bit of color when he said that. He couldnt help but feel like just forfeiting the match then and there, but he'd at least put some effort towards winning. Sure having time with Xaldin for a whole day would be entertaining, but a date with the bloke would surely lead to something~

After musing to himself he heard his fellow blond say something about the two being captains seeing as their bet would be a bit harder to stick to had they been on the same team. At the freshmans statement he smirked and scanned the room, looking for a decent first pick. Demyx was sitting out so he was out of the question...thats when his crystal blue eyes landed on Saix. Luxord grinned once more. "I choose Saix." He looked over at Xaldin. "Your go again, luv. Do choose wisely."

{Isnt even sure who Saix was, was it Sexy again or is it Axel? This post can and will be edited if it must be.}

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 Demyx_by_Roxas
Demyx nodded, sending a small smile. "Yup! I am," Demyx went to sit down, not wanting to play these dumb sports.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel grinned as he heard his name. First name called..alright! He leaned to give Roxas a quick kiss on the cheek before walking to Xaldin's side.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 9 1166484678447
Saix' ears perked up once he heard his name being called. Second name? He's usually near last...no matter. He strolled over to Luxord's side, standing there quietly, hoping no annoying people were on his team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Roxas felt himself blush a little when Axel kissed him. He hoped they were on the same team. Somehow, he didn't think it would be as much fun if he were playing against his boyfriend.

Of course, he'd probably be the last picked anyway. He braced himself for the rest of the team choices.

(remember that not everyone is at school now. Marluxia, Xigbar, and Larxene I think left)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 am

Xaldin looked around. There wernt much people he really liked here. He just randomly picked a big looking guy to be on his team. he wasnt to picky, but he didnt want alot of people that looked like they couoldnt throw.

((Well i guess thats my oops then ^^" sorry things have been hectic lately))

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Even though Roxas knew he wouldn't be picked right away, his heart fell a little when he wasn't picked for Xaldin's team. He wanted to be on the same team as Axel, and with each choice it was becoming less and less likely.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:42 am

Luxord gave a cheshire grin to the slightly taller raven. "Sorry Roxas, but Im going to be splitting you two up." He stated calmly. "Nothing personal. Your turn once more dearest." The blonds grin stretched across his features as Xaldin donned a look of realization.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:53 am

Well, at least he hadn't been picked last. Roxas went over to Luxord's team, wondering how on Earth they wouldn't get the crap beaten out of them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9