High School Never Ends

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: High School Never Ends

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Misaki frowned. This boy was a little hard to understand, when he stuttered like that. "If anyone gives you trouble, feel free to tell me. I'll take care of it. So do you have any questions for me while I'm here?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Lucian frowned, "I suppose, I don't notice things that don't concern me." He set his sword in the corner and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:53 pm

"At least it's better to mind your own business then to but into people's life I suppose," Ulrich said, liking this guy a little more. He kept to himself, meaning he wouldn't question him whenever he would leave off to the factory for any reason. Speak of the devil, Ulrich had gotten a phone call, and it was from Jeremie, "Oh, hang on a sec, alright?" He said before sitting down and answering the phone,

"Yeah?" He asked, he got the information and ended the conversation, "okay, be right there." He shut his phone,

"I have to go and do something important. See you." He said, as he exited the room, he needed to get to the factory.

Emil nodded,

"Umm...th-thanks f-for be-being ni-nice..." He said before slowly closing the door, peeking behind it as he gently shut it, making sure the door didn't slam or make any loud noises as he clicked it shut.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:37 am

Cute kid. Reminds me of my sister a bit. Misaki then moved on to Sho's room, hoping he'd be in. If he wasn't, she'd have to come back and she really didn't want to.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Sho bumped into Misaki unknowingly while solving his cube, he pocketed the cute and frowned, "Aren't you a cute piece of pi? What's up radian? Or you trying to divide by zero for me?"

Lucian gave a little wave and began to polish the vampiric sword in the corner, who knew when he would need it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:54 am

Misaki's face was a mask of irritated apathy. She held out the packet she'd given all the other boys already. "I'm Misaki Ayuzawa, student council president. These are the rules and important information for the dorms. Do you have any questions?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Sho looked at the packet, back to her, back to the packet and groaned, "This isn't a thing of beauty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:33 pm

"It's a residency manuel. Of course it's not beautiful," Misaki said flatly. "So do you have any questions about living here or not? I've got other people to talk to about dorm life."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:35 pm

[

Sho shrugged his shoulders, "Nah continue on with your Order of Operations."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

"I get the feeling you're in honors math," Misaki said. "Well, if you think of anything, I'm right across the hall." They were at the end of the hall, right by the stairs. "If that's it, good bye."

Misaki moved on to the other side of the hallway. She skipped her room and then knocked at Namine and Green's door.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:52 am

Green then heard the knock on the door. Oh sh*t! She thought as she silently drew her pokeball and whispered very quietly,

"Squirtle, return." Once Squirtle was safely within the pokeball, she hid it underneath her pillow, and gave Namine a sign that basically said, 'Don't tell her about Squirtle!'. Once she figured Namine was aware, she called,

"It's unlocked!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm

"I'm the student council president," Misaki said, opening the door. She held out the packet of papers and gave the two girls the same speach she'd given all the boys. "So. Any questions?"

Namine closed her sketchbook quickly. "Can we have pets?"

"Fish, maybe a hamster. Why?"

"Just curious. I was thinking of getting a fish."

"Then that's fine. Just make sure to take it home over any breaks." Misaki turned to Green. "Do you have questions?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Green's eyes glanced back towards the window, where the woods was located,

"Any rumors about...I don't know...monsters in the woods back there?" She asked her. If there were rumors, then the "monsters" were probably pokemon, pokemon that she had to have.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 am

Misaki rolled her eyes. "If one of the upperclassman told you the story of the headless cheerleader in the woods back there, it's not true. All that's out there are some large birds."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Green shuddered a little, Great. Giant birds. Just what I need. She thought to herself, but would investigate anyway. She chuckled,

"If anything I'll at least find a Gastly. But, that's all I had to ask."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 am

"Ghastly? Oh, you mean one of those Pokemon. You realize no pets are allowed in the dorms accept for fish, right?" Misaki was big into the rules. "That includes Pokemon."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 am

Ulrich finally made it to the manhole located by the gym. He looked around, and when no one was in sight, he slipped in, covering it back over. He grabbed his skateboard and took off gliding down the hall, while reaching into his pocket and pulling out his cell phone,

"Yeah, Jeremie? Tell me the directions to the factory. Alright, I'm on my way." He said, he hoped that his roomate would cover for him somewhat, by saying something like "I don't know" or "he went to the restroom".

Green let out a fake laugh,

"Of course not! It's a school. No pets, duh," She responded, I don't like this girl already. She's all, must follow rules, rules are important! Yeah yeah whatever BOLOGNA. Well, what they don't know won't hurt them! She thought and then cheerfully responded, "I left all of mine in the computer base!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Misaki eyed Namine, who ducked her head, seemingly shyly. "Okay. Just making sure." She knew Green planning something, but she hoped that Namine would tell. "I have to continue on my way. See you." She then moved on to other rooms.

Namine breathed a sigh of relief. "That was a close one. I wouldn't want your Pokemon getting in trouble."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 pm

--The Next Morning--

Ulrich was seated, listening to the first class of the day. It was basically when they handed out the syllabus and everyone would introduce themselves in a little bit, it was the usual education system routine everyone went through since they were little. Class wasn't really on his mind though, the soccor field was. He couldn't wait to practice after school today. Soccor was one of the only things he was good at, so he felt like it was the only way to impression his dad, who was one of those stuck up jerks.

Green was balancing a pencil between her top lip and the bottom of her nose. She never really paid attention, she figured what for? She would just steal pokemon if she ever needed anything, or go beg Red or Blue for money. Then the teacher looked at her, asking her to start the introducing circle, since she was seated in the front. She sighed and stood up,

"Hi! My name is Green! I'm a pokemon trainer! If any challenge is thrown my way I will beat you no matter what!" She replied before sitting down. Then the teacher pointed at the next student when...

Emil opened up the door with a frightened expression on his face, as well as redness from embarrassment. He instantly bowed his head,

"I-I'm s-so sorry! I-I wo-woke up o-on ti-time and ev-everything!! B-but I-I got l-l-lost in the h-hallways!" He stuttered, he almost looked like he would break if anyone touched him. The teacher sighed and just instructed him to sit down, then continued to ask students to introduce themselves.

(feel free for anyone else to go next)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun May 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Zidane smiled sexily. "I'm Zidane, a profesional actor. If you ever want to practice with me or get advice, just ask." He winked, and a few of the random faces in the audience swooned at the sight.

Namine looked up briefly from her sketchbook. She'd been drawing a bird chirping at the window next to her desk. "It's good to meet you. I am Namine. Please treat me kindly," she said, using the typical greeting*.

Misaki stood up and said, "My name's Misaki Ayuzawa. As many of you know, I'm the student council president. Come to me if you have any problems." After her brief introduction, she sat back down.

*"Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Namine desu. Doozo Yoroshiku, onegaishimasu" is roughly translated as this.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Sho stood up and eyed the room, "Sho Minamimoto, nice to meet ya vectors, hopefully you aren't a bunch of imaginary numbers that can't be found!" He sat down, content with his introduction.

Neku frowned at the weird Math-nerd, "Ummm, I'm Neku Sakuraba,....." He sat down quickly and put his headphones back on, hoping no one noticed his brief introduction.

Lucian stood up, "Lucian, that is all." He sat back down and stared out the window, hoping the day would be over already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue May 03, 2011 6:59 am

"Do you have to? Geez, not everyone wants to be known," Ulrich said with a sigh, he didn't even bother to stand up for several reasons. A, he already had friends and didn't really want to make himself known. B, he didn't like it when a bunch of people stared at him, and C, everyone could hear him perfectly fine, "it's Ulrich Stern, and I'm a striker in soccor."

Emil looked like he was about to pass out when it came to his turn. He turned as pale as can be and was trembling like a leaf in a tornado storm. He was not only the most shy kid in his class, he was probably also the most in the entire school. Emil looked up meekly,

"Uhhh....m-m-m-my na-na-name...umm," He grew a little flustered, "...E-e-e-emil.....Cas-castin-ingner."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun May 22, 2011 11:57 am

Ulrich was seated at a lunch table, eating something lumpy that the cafeteria had served, and was kicking a soccor ball with his knees back and forth. He was rather bored, and still hadn't made any good friends at all. He missed his other friends, but wouldn't dare show it.

Green was at lunch staring out the window at the woods. She wanted to go in there to explore and see pokemon so badly it wasn't even funny. Plus, she wanted to see if anyone had any pokemon she could steal. So she got up and wandered around the dorm hallways. She picked the lock of a door and went inside, searching through all of the bags.

Emil was sitting at a different table, poking at his food with a unsure look on his face,

"Is this even edible?" He asked himself before taking a bite of....whatever he was eating, because he wasn't quite sure what it even was.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun May 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Namine approached Emil with a small smile. "I'm pretty sure they're mashed potatoes, so yes, they're edible. Mind if I sit here with you?" She herself had eaten far worse than this when she was held captive by Organiztaion XIII.

Zidane wasn't in the cafeteria. Instead, he was in the dorms like green, sneaking into rooms and stealing people's food. His best grab at the moment was fridge full of lunch meat, ramune, and yogurt and a small cubbord filled with bread, ramen, and tea from some random student's room. He helped himself to a little of this and a little of that, not enough for the random student he was robbing to notice anything missing, then put everything away. He left the room, locked the door once more, and walked away with his stolen snacks.

Misaki worked at a maid cafe for extra money, and so she got to keep any leftovers, which she'd usually eat at lunch. She would share the cakes and sweets with people and keep the more food-like things for herself. Rice, fruit, that sort of thing. It was cheaper than eating at the school, and she needed to cut costs any way she could. She would also shop the sales in the nearby convenience store for extra lunch foods.

Today as extra she had a small cake that could easily be shared with four people. She went over to Namine and Emil and said, "Want to share?" Emil seemed to have had a tough day the day before. A little cake might cheer him up.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Usagi groaned, leaning her head down onto the cafeteria table. She had gotten yet another detention for being late again. Her parents, especially her mother, were going to kill her if she found out about this. The girl sighed and stared up at her food. She was so worried about what her parents would say that she didn't have much of an appetite, which was rare for her.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next