High School Never Ends

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: High School Never Ends

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 am

Ulrich looked out the window and noticed there was a courtyard where kids could eat outside. He smiled, that meant he didn't have to sit bored. He could make a makeshift soccor net and practice kicking, which was exactly what he planned to do. He dribbed his soccor ball out the door, the abandoned lunch ignored behind. He went outside, and stuck sticks in the ground to mark the ends of the net. Then he practiced kicking into it. Some kids watched amazed, other jealous. That's when a full-fledged soccor game began.

Green was rather snoopy. It didn't matter the reason, she just was. However, she wasn't that sneaky unless it came to stealing Pokemon. She got up with a huff, she really didn't find anything interesting, so she then decided what she was going to do,

"I'm heading off to those woods with Squirtle," she said quietly to herself, "screw the rules!"

Emil made a face that protrayed a "yuck" sorta look before pushing it away,

"It's worse then Aunt Flora's cooking..." He said quietly to himself before noticing that one girl was asking to sit by him, and the other was offering to share cake. When did they get here? How didn't I not notice? Ahhh! That probably makes me look spacey! I'm not that spacy! Am I spacey? Emil slightly panicked, but it was only shown by a gentle blush crossing his features,

"Ummm umm s-sure," He managed to get out, "I-uh....don't mi-mind..." Emil, you sound like an idiot! I...I'm sorry....

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm

"That sounds lovely. Thank you." Namine smiled shyly. The school president had been a little larger than life and perhaps a tad frightening. Offerings of cake made her far more friendly. She accepted the slice Misaki cut for her and took a bite. "Wow. This is really good."

"It's a cream cake," Misaki replied, cutting a piece for Emil. "Here you go." She was being as quiet and gentle--her "maid" persona at the cafe she worked at--for Emil, since he seemed the type to jump out of his skin at any sudden loud noises. She then cut a slice for herself to eat. She figured others might spot the cake and come for some too.

"Oh, sneaking off campus, are we?" Zidane asked, his face mere inches from Green's ear. "Sounds like fun. Count me in, toots."

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Usagi looked up, sniffing the air. Was that wonderful scent cake? It had to be. She stood from her chair and let her nose to the work before tracing the scent towards Misaki and a few others.

She didn't really know those students all that well and because she didn't have very good manners (according to her cat Luna anyway. Usagi didn't believe her, though), she dashed over to the table and stared at the pieces of cake.

"Ooooh. It looks so good!" she exclaimed.

(*bows* I totally forgot about this. I'm so, so sorry!)

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 am

"You're welcome to some, if you'd like," Misaki offered, cutting another piece and passing it to Usagi. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Misaki Ayuzawa. And you are...?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Usagi's eyes lit up. "Really? Thank you!" she took a bite out of the cake before looking back up at the girl. "My name's Usagi Tsukino."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Namine swallowed her bite of cake. "I'm Namine. It's nice to meet you, Tsukino-san. So are you a first year here?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Green felt rather annoyed at that, so she held up a fist with a rather angry looking face,

"Call me that again and I'll smack that head so hard it'll push into your neck and you'll look like some kind of werid Squirtle," She said before heading out. Once outside, she released her Squirtle, who she picked up in his arms, "the fact that you're here doesn't change anything. Try anything and I will personally take care of you." She said rather seriously.

Emil looked around, it seemed like within ten seconds he was already surrounded by women, of course he thought nothing of it until Ratatosk started talking. Look at you Emil! Ladies man! Ratatosk, what are you talking about? Forget it.... Um....okay... He then took the cake,

"Th-thank you," He took in the girl who had just approached the table's name then decided to introduce himself to her as well, "errr....I-I'm Emil C-Castagnier. My um......la-last name is a m-mouthful.....just s-s-say E-emil."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

"Oh, I'm so scared of a turtle. Have I mentioned I took care of all three Waltzes? Those things were a lot bigger. And magicaller. And I took one on in a frozen wasteland all on my own." Yes, he was totally bragging. "So what're you looking for back here anyway?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:31 pm

"It's nice to meet you all. Yes, it's my first year here," Usagi replied. "Heh heh... It really hasn't been that great of a day, either."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 am

"Really? Why the hell would you go to a frozen wasteland in the middle of nowhere? I mean...Unless you were looking to fight Red or something... As for what I'm looking for," Green said, "other Trainers. This looks like a hot spot for Pokemon. So Trainers have to be here....with good Pokemon...I mean look at all of those butterfree in the trees and other bug Pokemon. Oh, look, a Hoothoot!"

"Oh I-I know," Emil said with a pained look, "th-there's s-so many me-mean and sc-scary l-looking pe-people." He said now looking a little scared, because he was basically scaring himself. He was so timid that sometimes people really questioned weither or not it was an act. You're not going to get women that way idiot. What are you talking about? You're confusing me.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Namine patted Emil on the shoulder. "We're not scary, right?" she asked gently. "I mean, you're talking and eating cake with us. We can't be that scary, right?"

Misaki sighed. This boy was nothing like the guys she'd dealt with constantly at her old school. Nothing like Usui or the morons that followed her to work regularly. "You really need to grow a backbone, kid."

"I was rescuing a princess in distress," Zidane said, semi-honestly. The truth was, he was "kidnapping" the willing. She'd wanted to run away, he was paid to kidnap her, so it all worked out in some weird way.

When Green pointed out the Hoothoot, Zidane could only laugh at it. "It's so awkward looking! I kinda like it."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

"Awww. I'm not scary, or at least I don't think I am," Usagi mused. "Besides, I've been girls who are extremely scary..." she said, shuddering at the thought before taking another bite of her cake.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:30 am

"I don't think so," Leaf shivered at the thought of that Hoothoot coming close. She didn't mind the Hoothoot so much because it couldn't fly, but he hated bird pokemon, because she had a fear of them, "shhh! I think I can hear some trainers." She said as she peered over at a few. They were arguing on who gets to catch what Pokemon. That's when she noticed some Pokeballs resting by a tree trunk,

"Bingo."

"Oh I-I know," Emil responded, "but, th-those other g-guys c-can be s-so mean..." No one would really understand why he was so shy and timid unless they looked at his backround. He had lost his parents when a murder dressed as Lloyd Irving killed his parents. Then he was shipped off to his Aunt Flora's, where his aunt and uncle both would abuse him. They were the most likely reason why the way he was. Emil, I say tomorrow I'm going to take over. What? Why? You'll see.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 am

"Aw, you poor thing," Namine cooed.

Misaki rolled her eyes. "Right. Poor thing." While Namine had sounded genuine, Misaki was totally sarcastic.

Zidane had scooped up the Hoothoot in his arms and was having a good time poking it. The Pokemon also seemed to be having a good time. "Hee hee, I like it. Mind if I borrow one of these?" he filched one of her empty Pokeballs. "So how do these work?"

The Hoothoot answered for him by pecking the Pokeball and getting caught. "Oooo. Nifty."

When Green noticed the Pokeballs, he was already way ahead of her. He scaled the tree, hung down by his tail like a monkey, scooped up the spheres, and pulled himself back up without the trainers even noticing. He signalled for her to catch, as there were too many Pokeballs for him to climb down with unnoticed, and then tossed about half the haul to her. The rest he pocketted himself and shimmied down the tree. All without getting caught. "I'm awesome," he muttered, walking past Green.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:15 pm

"Aww. Well, if you ever met my friend Mako-chan, I bet she'd toughen you up a bit," Usagi said cheerfully, but he happy facade faded and she frowned. "Gosh, I really miss my friends..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 am

Green felt somewhat annoyed, because it was no fun when someone else stole the pokemon FOR you. She held up a fist then dropped it, she walked by Zidane and said rather annoyed,

"Squirtle. Use bite." She commanded. With that, the Squirtle bite down on Zidane's tail.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 am

A shiver ran up Zidane's spine from where the Squirtle was clamped on to his tail, but the theif was able to stay composed and most importantly, quiet. He lifted his tail with the turtle still attached, and with a quick flick of the wrist, smacked the Pokemon off his tail and sent it flying a few feet. The Squirtle had shrunk back into its shell upon being smacked, and the shell spun around on the forest floor for a few minutes before the Pokemon popped back out.

"That guy's nowhere near my level," he bragged, walking past Green and depositing the Pokeballs next to her. "We should work as a team. Bet you we could rob the students here blind."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 am

"If I want a monkey, I can just use my Mankey," Green said with a sigh before calling Squirtle back into her arms, "considering the fact that I hardly know you and I don't really WANT to know you...hmm. Might make it interesting I guess. Okay then, whatever, doesn't matter to me. But I'm heading in deeper. See ya!" She responded before disappearing into the heavily wooded area.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 am

Zidane followed her, thoroughly enjoying this outing. It wasn't often since he left his "theater troupe" of thieves that he got to work with another thief. And never before was it a sexy thief. He wondered if telling her that would help or hurt the situation. Sometimes girls liked to be flattered with "hey sexy." Most, however, hated that. He supposed he could go with the old standby and respond directly to her "get lost" type comment earlier.

"Well, I want to know you," he said.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Leaf spun around at that,

"And why's that," She said before she noticed a few kids at school, who had left their bookbags out. She snatched one up and began to search it for Pokeballs, wondering if they would have anything good inside. But she would have to hurry, because lunch would be ending soon.

"Ummm Usagi, if it makes you feel better, I don't have any friends at home," Emil said, starting to feel comfortable around the group, "everyone hates me because monsters started to go around our village around the time I moved in with my aunt and uncle. And everyone doesn't like me because I don't like Lloyd."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 pm

"Well, I have a few friends. Most people don't like me because, according to my friend Rei, I'm obnoxious and a crybaby. It's so not true!" Usagi exclaimed. "But... I guess you have a lot worse than me! But, uh, who is Lloyd? Why would people not like you because you don't like some Lloyd guy?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 am

"Could be one of the popular kids," Misaki offered in explanation, putting away the empty cake box and her things. "The bell's going to ring soon, so you might want to finish your cake."

Namine took the last bite of her cake just as the bell rang. "It was nice meeting you guys," she said. "We should get together after dinner during free time."

"You're really cool," Zidane said, grinning.

When Green took up one backpack for a quick search, Zidane took up the others. A couple quarters, which he pocketted for himself, but no Pokeballs. He set them down just how they'd found them and shook his head. Nothing. He then gestured to get back to school before someone noticed.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Leaf used a hand to wave him off, but more in a "whatever" wave. Soon she was headed off to her next class, where she was bored out of her mind. She simply wished she could go off and do something else, but that wasn't likely to happen whats-so-ever. She sighed a loud sigh of complete boredom.

"Because Lloyd saved the worlds...but I..." Emil grew really bad, and actually seemed to say in a higher volume octive then usual, "I hate him because he killed my parents." He said seriously. The bell rang at that moment, so he took the oppertunity to run to his next class, without hearing what the people said in response to that.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Usagi was the last one left at the table.

"Wow. Everyone left so fast," she stated to herself, but she quickly realized why and jumped up as fast as she could, dashing off to her next class.

"Aww.. I'm going to be late again!" she cried out.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 am

After school, Green wasn't in her dorm like most of the students, she was outside playing basketball with some of the kids. Not the actual players, but just random kids from all of the different dorms. She would much rather hang around boys then girls, because she felt most girls only cared about their looks, weight, and etc.

Emil was up in his dorm, trying to focus on studying, but was having a tough time. He had bad concentration and he couldn't even understand the problems that he was supposed to be solving. He wondered if any of his classmates might understand it, but at the same time he was too afraid to ask them for help. He sighed, and settled on going into the library in the school. Once there, he set his book down and tried to relax.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next