Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Random Writing Help - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Writing Help

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you. Heart

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 am

Animal to be terrified of... I kept thinking of a cat...

Maybe a magical creature...?
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I was thinking a cat, too. XD Like, his dad's symbol was a tiger or a panther or something.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

I have two names for two kingdoms. One kingdom is a good kingdom and the other is bad, but out of the two names, I cannot decide which one sounds more sinister than the other, so some input would be greatly appreciated.

Traleveth and Cerraviel.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Cerraviel sounds more evil to me.

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:23 pm

I agree with Insectie.

Also, I think Taleveth sounds cooler than Traleveth, but that's just me. Razz

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Yeah. I've been playing around with Traleveth and that was one of the other names I had lol.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 pm

I need a name for a city. XD A generic American coast kind of name.

The place is "historic" with lots of old buildings. People mostly get around by Trolley because it's still mostly brick streets. It's about a half-hour away from a popular tourist beach.

Name's I've come up with include Springfield, Summerset Falls, and Summershire Falls.

Can anyone think of anything better? sweatdrop Or is there one you guys like?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:34 pm

I'll try to think of some.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Still need name help, Destiny?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Yeah. XD

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Worthingport
Elmchester
Clarksdale
Lyndford

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Hmmmm... I kinda like Worthingport, but not so much the "Worthing" part...

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 pm

You could probably find something else that sounds better with the port part.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:02 am

Maybe. When I get time to think about it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2