The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:58 pm

You glance up at your new school, reading the grande sign, "OCRP High" The school was brand new and just built. You look at the letter in your hand, and glance up once more. You take one last deep breath, before entering the school.

Plot: A new High School as opened, recommending students everywhere! What will you do? What will you find? Love? Friendship? Tough times?

Rules:
-OCs only.
-3 Characters per person, gender and character of students is up to you
-Give me a profile so we know a little of what your character is like. (See Profile Skeleton)
-Your character may have whatever abilities they want, but it's not really required.
-Character Should be at High School Age
-Characters can enter at any time, it's a school, you can enroll in the middle of the year.
-There is no schedule, you bascially go with the flow.

Profile Skeleton

Code:
(Picture Here)
Name:
Short Bio:
Species:

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Students:

Zayden Connor- Gold Chocobo
Yuuta Cuta- Gold Chocobo
Temari Ekoc- Gold Chocobo
Rena Patrick- JupiterLightening
Keegan Auberon- JupiterLightening
Annaleigh Raelin- JupiterLightening
Darcia Moon- The Indeed That Never Was --Absent
Rose Gracuis- The Indeed That Never Was --Absent
Toby Moon- The Indeed That Never Was --Absent
Seraphim Rose- Destiny's Gate
Eliot Mars- Destiny's Gate
Aden Glory- Destiny's Gate
Zull- The Lone Kid
Milton- Insectie

Students Who No Longer Attend/Reason Why:

Lucy- Gold Chocobo: Has passed on, RIP.
Madella Serpant- Gold Chocobo: Evil and corrupt, fled the school.

Characters Profiles:

Name: Zayden Connor
Abilities: He can fly and control fire.
Short Bio: Zayden is a lonely man who has a hard time making friends and trusting people. He lost his family at a young age and feels threatened by strong humans, who were responsible for their deaths. Quiet and distant, his appearance his cool, which attracts men and women alike.
Species: Tengu

Name: Rena Patrick
Abilities: None.
Short Bio: Rena is a very intelligent young lady. However, due to her love for books and the piano, she tends to shy away from many social activities and keeps to herself mostly. She lives with her father, who is also a bookworm like herself. Her mother died when she was just a baby. She hopes to be a successful writer and/or an accomplished pianist when she grows up and have a nice little cottage by the sea.
Species: Human

Name: Lucy
Abilities: Walk through walls, turn invisible, all ghost like things
Short Bio: Lucy was formally a human girl who turned into a ghost after dying in a fire at her house, where the school was now standing. She has a lingering regret, so she stays as a student in the school. She lives to wait for her mother. She is waiting for her mother, who promised to come home and see her soon. She doesn't tell anyone she's a ghost and waits for her mother to see her. She's been at the school for ten years, in the same grade.
Species: Ghost
True Appearance:

Name: Darcia Moon
Abilities: Berserk, the moon, nothingness
Short Bio: Darcia is the man-baby conceived on a full moon. His fathers, Xemnas (Dad) and Saix (Mom) are overly protective and are nobodies, thus they lack emotions. Darcia loves them unconditionally and hates anyone who threatens his family and the Organization (his parents' cult/company). He is bipolar and is prone to destruction when angered. Deep down he is a sweet puppy.
Species: Half Werewolf/Half Human -decendent of nobodies

Name: Rose Gracius
Abilities: Lightning and plants
Short Bio: Rose is the child of Marluxia and Larxene. She has been programmed by her parents that Darcia is someone to avoid, unless it is to gain his father's favor and take over his father's company. Rose's parents work under Darcia's parents and they seek to overthrow them by any means necessary. She secretly is developing feelings for Darcia.
Species:Human -decendent of nobodies

Name: Eliot Mars
Abilities: Can turn others into a werewolf (on full moon). Super-flirting powers
Short Bio: Bitten as a child, Eliot's been a werewolf most of his life. Not that his parents care. His mom's a doctor and his dad owns the school, so he doesn't see either of them very often, but at least he's filthy stinking rich. He transforms every full moon and misses the day after, claiming "fatigue do to insomnia caused by the moon's phases." He flirts with every girl he sees and tells his disapproving parents (when he sees them) that it's because of his wild instinct (not true). He's perfected flirting to an art and does well in school.
Species: Human (werewolf)

Name: Seraphim Rose
Abilities: Healing
Short Bio: She's always worn her fake wings, ever since she first started dressing as an angel as a child for Halloween before he mother's death. There's something comforting about the pinned-on attachments, so she keeps them. She's had a strange power since she was very little, but she doesn't understand it very well. Somehow, she is able to take another's wounds as her own, healing them and injuring herself in the process.
It's rather odd, but she seems to come to school injured almost all the time, which her healing ability doesn't account for. She claims that she's just very klutzy and falls down stairs or walks into doors or burns herself cooking, but no one else is quite so sure on that... Whatever the injuries are from, they don't belong to anyone she's healed, an ability few know about.
Species: Angel

Name: Milton
Abilities: Superb intelligence. He can solve almost any math, science or engineering problem.
Short Bio: Milton is a genius, at least when it comes to science and math. He solved Fermat's last theorem as a young kid, but his parents are holding him back from college to develop “social skills” (which he has very little of). Because of this, he missed the normal high school enrollment date. During the day, he is an honors student and excels in every class (except English). At night however, he secretly works to develop a way of taking over the world so nerds everywhere can live in peace. He also resents it when people make fun of his short stature.
Species: Very much human.

Name: Aden Glory
Abilities: Talented Marksman, good at seeing in the dark
Short Bio: Aden grew up in the country hunting deer and other animals. He's good with a pistol, shotgun, BB Gun, bow and arrow, crossbow... anything that has a projectile. He's not a redneck, though. He's a outgoing and picks fights. He's also Gay, but not flaming. He hates when people assume that.

Name: Toby Moon
Abilities: Berserker and other yet to be discovered
Short Bio: Toby is Darcia's younger brother. He is from a separate litter of four and unlike his older brother, prefers men. His general attitude and appearance would suggest otherwise however. He is very agressive and won't back down from a challenge. Even though he is younger than Darcia, he is the same height and shares his father's muscular build and tan.
Species:Half human/half werewolf -descendent of nobodies

Name: Madella Serpent
Abilities: long claws and fangs. Has vision that can see about a mile radius. Can fly and control water.
Short Bio: Madella has enrolled to the school for one and only objective: To murder Zayden Conner. She was the one who truly murdered his family and best friend, designing it to make it look like humans had done so, or suicide. She wears a pendent that hides her demonic aura, making her seem human.
Species: Half Hawk, half dragon

Name: Keegan Auberon
Abilities: Powers related to nature
Short Bio: Keegan is a senior 'transfer student.' However, in reality, he is the crowned prince of the Dark Fae Kingdom. He was ordered by his father, the king, to search for a certain someone. His search has led him to this high school.
Species: Dark Faerie.

Name: Yuuta Cuta
Abilities: No magical abilities, but is naturally good at fighting.
Short Bio: A kid who has always had trouble getting along with other kids. He tends to say the wrong thing to the wrong people and gets him self hurt numerously. He lives on his own, mostly because he has no idea who his parents are. He works two jobs after school to maintain his apartment to pay rent. In his free time he tends to drive his car around illegally, since he doesn't have a license. The friend he trust's the most is Temari, however, he doesn't tell her when he's hurt because he doesn't want to make her worry. He's addicted to cigarettes and pain relievers and loves to fight.

Name: Temari Ekoc
Abilities: Love Ability, if someone she loves is hurt or in trouble, she gets sudden strength to protect them.
Short Bio: Temari is a very outgoing person. She likes to talk to a lot of different people. She doesn't have any enemys but will stand up for anything she believes in. When people are around her they tend to come out of their protective shells. So people tend to gravitate towards her. Her best friend is Yuuta.

Name: Annaleigh Raelin
Abilities: Nature powers
Short Bio: Annaleigh hails from the Dark Fae kingdom. She comes to the high school with the goal to bring the Auberon siblings back to their father. She is also betrothed to Keegan Auberon. She is very cold and somewhat intimidating. She is also quite bossy and doesn't like it when she doesn't get her way.
Species: Dark Faerie

Name: Zull
Abilities: An affinity with various weapons and guns, special alcohol drinks from home grant special abilities, and magic drinks that restore stamina.
Short Bio: Zull's parents known to the world as "The Kid" and Zia. They were two different races that met together after the events of the calamity. After they wed they had Zull who had a similar appearance to his father, but had the eyes and mystic abilities of his mother. Zull grew up on the grand floating stronghold known as the Bastion that was the only safe-hold during the events of the calamity.

There Zull learned all the techniques his father had picked up in the process of building the bastion. Being able to use a variety of weapons and guns, Zull had immense strength and intelligence. However, with the calamity destroying the world Zia and the kid have recently had no time to spend with their only child and he has grown shy and lonely. As time passed the kid and Zia wanted Zull to be able to live a life of his own, so they sent him to the high school in hopes that he can meet some new people and grow up in a normal society like them before the calamity. They sent Zull with enough money and tools to start a living, however Zull would have to find a way to fit into this new world that was completely different from the one he had grown up in.

Zull has built a house and has been receiving a small amount of money from his parents, but contact has been scarce. Zull wants to get an education so he can visit his family more often, but more then not he wants to make new friends as he is extremely shy in this new environment.
Species: Caldonian/Ura

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Zayden took a seat at a vacant seat, looking at his food in a rather interested way. He continued to poke the food with his fork that he had never seen before. The characteristics perked his interests. Some of the food looked like mushy bread, but tasted really good,

"Humans have the most paculer looking food."

Yuuta had been laying down for a while when his cell phone rang. He groaned, looking at the caller ID. It was Temari. He hadn't talked to her for a while. A soft smile grew on his face as he answered,

"Hey Maron. Me? Oh I feel fine. Yeah. Really? A surprise for me? Should I be afraid? Next week? Okay then...when should I...you'll find a way to my school? Oh, alright then. See you later." he said hanging up, then burying his face in his pillow again.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Rena slowly lifted her head up at the sound of knocking. She glanced over at the clock, realizing that it was already dinner time. There was another knock on the door, and she quickly sat up. She stretched slightly before opening the door.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep and I just-" Rena stopped abruptly when she realized the person at the door was Keegan. "Oh, hey, Keegan," she greeted.

Keegan rolled his eyes. "Don't look so surprised. One of the teachers sent me to come get you. It's time to eat," he stated.

Rena gave a nod and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. She made her way down the hallway toward the elevator and Keegan was right behind her. She glanced over her shoulder her nervously as she waited for the elevator to come up.

Keegan chuckled slightly. "You're scared of me or something? That doesn't surprise me. I'm sure your little friends told you about what happened a few weeks ago. I was just having some fun."

Rena didn't say anything. Instead, she entered the elevator. Keegan frowned, quickly following suit.

"Listen, I don't know what they told you exactly, but I'm not a bad guy. Anyway, there's something I really need to tell you. It's important," Keegan said.

Rena glanced at him. "If it is what I think it is, then sorry. I'm not interested in you," she stated.

Keegan made a disgusted face. "No! That's gross!" he paused. She did not look happy. "I mean, I mean..."

Before Keegan could say anything else, the elevator door had opened once more, and Rena hastily made her way out, muttering something about him being a creep.

"Way to go, Keegan," he muttered to himself before walking out as well.

Once Rena had made it into the dining area, she quickly found a seat across from Eliot. She knew that Keegan didn't seem to like him therefore he wouldn't sit near her.

"Hey," she greeted Eliot.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Seraphim headed into the hotel with Rose and spotted Rena. "Hey! Are you feeling better?" she asked, still worried and scared for her friend and nearest thing to family she had.

Eliot swallowed the mouthful of speghetti and meatball he'd just been stuffing into his face. "Hey Rena--" he stopped when Seraphim approached. "'Feeling better'? Were you not feeling well before?" If it weren't for the fact Rena looked perfectly fine right now, he would have been worried.

Aden finished eating rather quickly and picked up a few things to take back to Yuuta. Mostly rolls and things that would hold easily. He passed Keegan on the way out and said, "Thanks for earlier. Later." Then returned to his room.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Rena smiled. "Yeah, I'm feeling better. Don't worry about it. I'm just tired, I think," she replied, hoping to herself that she would be fine for the rest of the trip.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:35 pm

By the time Aden had re-entered the room, Yuuta was pretty much completely out. The combination of exhaustion, withdrawl, and not eating was really taking a toll on his body. Not to mention that he decided to bar fight earlier while he was feeling so crappy. It made him feel a little better to be able to get that prize money, however. While he was lying there, his cell phone began to vibrate over and over, all calls from Temari.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:42 pm

"I'm so glad your okay!" Seraphim nearly sobbed, throwing her arms around Rena. She'd been so worried, she hadn't even realized how worried she'd been until the relief came.

"It's not like she was dying," Eliot said, trying his best not to laugh at Seraphim's distress. He'd figured out that she tended to overreact by now, but it didn't make it any less amusing when she did. "Go grab some food. We can talk more once you guys have something to eat. Right?"

Aden set the food on the table and picked up Yuuta's phone. Out of curiousity, he opened it to see who was calling. "Temari?" he repeated. "I guess it must be another friend of his." He then set the phone down and started flipping through the channels.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Rena didn't see the hug coming and it startled her slightly. She let out a small laugh as guilt began to overwhelm her. She didn't really realize how worried Seraphim truly was for her until now. Rena knew she needed to tell her.

Sighing, she slowly stood from her chair. She'd tell her, but now wasn't the time. Instead, she went to get something to eat and quickly came back and sat down. She stared down at her plate, moving the spaghetti around playfully with her fork.

"I guess I'm not as hungry as I thought I was," she stated, pushing the plate back a little.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Thankfully, Seraphim wasn't back yet to hear Rena's statement. "At least move it around a little more, or Seraphim will go into overdrive worry mode," Eliot said, before munching thoughtfully on his garlic bread. "What's bothering you? You don't look sick."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:19 pm

"Oh, well... I looked a pale as a ghost earlier," Rena admitted. "I took a nap and I feel a lot better. It's this nauseous feeling. It comes and goes, but I don't want anyone to worry. I don't want this trip to be ruined."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Toby yawned and stretched, slinking out of his bed and shrugging on a new T-shirt, all the underwear vandalism had worked up quite the sweat! He smiled and happily met Darcia on the way down for food, "Soooo what's up?!"

Darcia raised a brow at his sibling's sudden perky mood, that usually meant something was amiss, "....what did you do?" He eyed him suspiciously as they approached the others.

Rose frowned, knowing all too well one reason for Rena's behavior, she couldn't say it though...could she? Is that what human friends did? She frowned, "Ummm...hey Rena....maybe..I have a clue what's going on."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Rena glanced up and turned to Rose. "Really? Well, what do you think is wrong?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 am

After a long while, Yuuta was awoken by the vibrations. He didn't even have to check out the caller ID, because he knew who it was already. So he took in a deep breath, holding back his annoyance/anger, as he picked it up. He drew in another breathe before speaking,

"Maron!! God damn! You called 621 times and left 40 messages!! What the HELL do you want?" Yuuta shouted, obviously annoyed.

"YUUCHAN!! BAD BOY!!! YOU SAID A BAD WORD!!!"

"Ahh forget that! Why the hell do you keep calling!?"

"I wanted to say hi."

"Just...just stop calling!!"

"Fine! Bye! I LOVE YOU!"

"Yeah whatever." He grumbled hanging up, throwing his phone across the room, hoping it would break, but it didn't. He twitched, "screw this! I'm going to bed!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Seraphim returned with her food and went to take a bite when she realized, "Oh! I forgot garlic bread! Be right back." She stood and wandered off again, completely oblivious to Rena and Rose's conversation.

When Rose said she had a feeling she knew what was up, Eliot nearly choked on his food. If Rose had an idea, by now he knew her theories were horribly dirty. "Y-you're not going to suggest she's pregnant, are you?" he asked suspiciously.

"You feeling any better?" Aden asked when Yuuta got up. "I brought some food up for you. Want some?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Rose snorted, "No, don't worry Fleas she's still awaiting Prince Charming. No I meant like something the hump-babes noticed."

Toby raised a brow, "I'm a hump-babe?"

Darcia choked on a sandwich he had acquired, ".......that sounds so wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:27 pm

"Yeah, it does sound wrong," Rena agreed. "So, what did you two notice exactly?" she asked Toby and Darcia.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:57 pm

(I'm going to speed things up so we can get to spin the bottle)

Yuuta was too irritated to think clearly, he stood up, grabbing the younger by the collar and thrust him up against the wall. His actions weren't like his old threats. He was using full force and he wore a look of venom,

"Why the hell can't you leave me alone. Can't you see how god-damned irritated I am," He said his anger rising, "If I wanted food don't you think I would have eaten something!" He shouted before slamming Aden up against the dresser. He went to where his body had landed, grabbing a tuff of his hair to lift him a little before kicking him in the chest. He then picked him up by the throat and slammed him against the wall. The first time he choked him at the school he had no intention of hurting him, so he didn't squeeze his windpipe. He had full intentions of hurting him, so he practically crushed the pipe shut.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Toby frowned, "Welll...."

Darcia sighed, "You smell like Keegan-"

"-Tinkerbell!"

Darcia rolled his eyes, "Fine! You smell like Tinkerbell and he isn't human."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Aden coughed and choked. Hands shaking, he gripped Yuuta's wrists. His vision was getting hazy from lack of oxygen. "S-stop," he gasped with what little air was left in his lungs. His grip on Yuuta's wrists loosened until his hands fell loosely at his sides. He was running out of strength. Much more, and he wouldn't be alive.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Rena's gaze turn toward Keegan, who was sitting at the end of the table. He gave her a small hint of a smile and she quickly turned back to her friends. He did say he wanted to talk to her, plus he seemed to follow her every move all the time. She shook her head, not wanting to accept the fact that Toby and Darcia were definitely on to something.

"I'm human," she stated firmly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Eliot bit his lip. He could tell her that he agreed with the other wolves, that she smelled a little like Keegan to him, even now after teh full moon. "It doesn't really matter whether you're human or not. We still like you for who you are." We, Eliot realized, meaning himself especially.

Seraphim at last returned with her garlic bread and sat down to eat. She looked around the table. "Huh? What's going on? You guys look really serious."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Rena blushed slightly at Eliot's comment. She was about to thank him when suddenly another dizzy spell began to emerge. She immediately stood. "I... I need to go," she said softly before walking away from the group. She gazed down at the floor, only looking up as she passed Keegan, who was smirking slightly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Eliot knew Rena was acting weird, so he popped what remained of his bread in his mouth. "Be right back." He hurried after her and caught her arm. She was walking like she was dizzy or feeling faint. "Hey, if you're not feeling well, you should have just told us. Here, let me help you back to your room. You look like you're about to fall over."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Rena quickly pulled her arm away from his grip and shook her head. "No. I'm fine," she said. "I don't need any help."

As she walked over toward the elevator, her vision began to blur. She tried to focus, however, it was no use. She covered her eyes with her hands, trying to fight back the tears that were coming.

"I'm scared..." she said in a whisper.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next