Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 Keegan-2

Keegan rolled his eyes as he began to walk off. "No, you are absolutely wrong. I don't like mutts," he stated.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 Rena

"True. Love probably doesn't break curses. However, love is a very powerful thing," Rena replied as she followed Eliot into the movie exhibit. "It can change people for the better or for the worst."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:50 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 Zayden15

Zayden sighed somewhat, some humans vocabularies were lacking so far behind that it was rather difficult to explain a subject. So he decided to pull off, probably the most, blunt answer,

"When a man censored his censored into a woman's censored," Zayden stated apathetically, despite the looks he was recieving for saying that, "Rose, I can be rather "romantic" as you humans term if I wish to be."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:26 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose opened and closed her mouth, "....That was not by any terms, human or not, and I have experience with nonhumans, romantic Zay."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby smiled and purred, "Oh? Well then stop coming up with sexy petnames for me baby~"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia just raised an eyebrow, "Okay....ummm....let's just find my brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:52 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 Girl-1
Again, Seraphim was completely lost. She'd never really gotten "the talk" from her mother, nor had she heard it at school--her dad had refused to sign the permission slip--and by high school when it was mandatory, she was out so often that she never really heard anything there. In other words, she was totally clueless. "...Why would they have an exhibit about that?" but it was obvious by the way she said it that she still had no idea what was going on.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 Rembart
Eliot smiled. "I guess so." They stopped at one of the cases, this one in tribute to some black-and-white movie. Oh, the irony. It was for the original Wolf-man. "You like horror?" he asked.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 SayaTrain
"Probably a good idea," Aden said, following Darcia. At least he'd have fun playing, "Where's Waldo" today, or at least, "Where's Toby."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Without realizing it, Keegan blushed slightly. He grunted and lightly pushed Toby aside before walking off once more.

Rena laughed. "The original Wolf-man. I haven't seen this in ages," she mused before answering Eliot's question, "Yeah. I love black-and-white horror stuff. I'm not a fan of the current horror stuff. I think they focus more on the blood and gore these days instead of the actual suspense, you know?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 am

"Yeah..." Too bad this horror movie was actually true. Eliot checked his watch. "What time were we supposed to meet up with the teachers again?" he asked. He couldn't remember, but he figured it was coming up soon.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Zayden then silently looked out the window, which an emotionless expression. He blinked a few times before making a "hmm" to himself,

"It appears the students are gathering at the buses. I can sense a rather strong amount of auras at the location of the bus," He said before hooking his arm around Seraphim's, "shall I lead you out?" He asked, *when she agreed, he lead her out and back onto the bus.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 Yuuta_14

Yuuta ended up just going to sit on the bus. He sat in the middle, counting out the twenties until he counted exactly to three hundred. He had just gained three hundred dollars from winning fruit salad. A smile curved onto his lips, This will pay for more meds. I only brought that one bottle. Maybe I'll sneak out early tomorrow morning and buy some. I'm pretty low already. He thought to himself. He didn't considerate an addiction, but it was obvious that it was. For him, it was almost like an obssession. He had to have it. He watched as some of the other kids began to board the bus. He tucked away the money in a safe place before pulling out a book about spliting atoms, and began to read due to boredom.

*Sorry for slight god-mod Destiny, I figured she would say "yeah".

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Rose frowned at being ditched, "Ass." She pouted before skipping off towards the buses, maybe some snuggling with her man would cheer her up~

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 5 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby chuckled when he watched Keegan leave and he spotted his brother and another boy not far off, he ran up to them, "Hey! Spying on me?" He grinned at Aden and Darcia, "Oh hey bro, switching teams eh? Rose too much for ya?"

Darcia coughed akwardly, "No Toby I'm not..." He sweatdropped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Seraphim agreed and followed Zayden out to the bus. When they got there, though, she didn't see Rena. "I wonder where Rena went," she said, wanting to talk to her friend about what just happened.

Eliot looked around quickly and noticed no one else was around. "We should probably go back before the teachers chew us out." It was too bad they couldn't keep poking around the exhibit. He'd have to come back one day. He certainly had the money for it.

"Not my type," Aden replied to Toby. "You aren't either. Neither is Keegan." He thought for a moment. Was anybody at this school his type. Why do I think of Yuuta?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Rena smiled a gave a small nod. "Yeah, we had better start heading that way or we'll get left behind. Too bad we couldn't stay longer, though. There's still so much in this place."

Keegan quickly made his way toward the buses after walking off from Toby. He tried to blend in with the rest of the students, hoping that Toby wouldn't be able to find him and irritate him more.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 pm

"If you'd like, we could come back another time. I don't mind paying for a ticket for you." In truth, an airplane ticket was just a drop in the bucket of his bank account.

As they walked, they reached the bus with the rest of the kids. There still seemed to be time, but not a lot.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Toby just laughed at Aden and his ears twitched, "Think we need to go back guys." He headed towards the buses, keeping an eye out for FaeryMcBooty.

Darcia followed, sighing and being tackled upon stepping within five feet of the buses, "Oof!"

Rose laughed and grinned, nuzzling into his neck, "DARCEY!" She pouted and continued to cling to him, whining, "I missed you, I need someone to cling and praise me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm

--Later that Evening--

Zayden was sitting on a couch, playing with a rubix cube that a kid had given him. He was interested in it and was doing a decent job at solving it for his first time. Everyone was in a "common" living room, meaning any of the students could go and hang out there. A handful were in there, including himself, because no one really wanted to head off to their rooms and go to sleep yet. He glanced over apathetically has a few more kids entered, including Yuuta, who was holding an ice cream cone,

"They are selling those at this establishment?"

Yuuta, in fact, had an ice cream cone. When he had snuck out earlier to pick up some more pills, he ended up picking up some ice cream on the way, mainly because he felt like treating himself. It had two scoops, one strawberry, while the other was an orange blossom flavor. He took a seat next to Zayden,

"No, I went out and got it myself, but don't tell the teachers that."

"Oh, I understand."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Toby wandered in, followed by his sibling and his mate. Toby yawned and lounged on a chair, looking around in a bored fashion hoping Keegan would show up.

Darcia sighed, waiting for the others to gather in here, being that Rose was now sitting in his lap, holding him like a teddybear.

Rose grinned, a naughty and awesome idea entering her head, "LIGHTBULB!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Seraphim came out of the shower after a short time to wash the dust from the exhibit out of her hair. "So, um..." she said to Rena, still puzzled about what had happened earlier between her, Rose, and Zayden. "Rena, can I ask you something?"

Eliot was sitting in the common area as well, listening to his iPod. He didn't want to sit in the room alone, but he didn't exactly want to be the one to strike up a conversation either.

Aden, meanwhile, was snoozing in his room. The events of earlier had tuckered him out.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Rena was sitting on the edge of the bed, brushing her head. She looked up at Seraphim and gave a small nod. "Sure. What's up? Is everything okay?" she asked.

Keegan had entered the room with the others. He completely ignored everyone and went to sit in his own little corner.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

"Well, um..." Seraphim shook her head. "Nevermind. It doesn't matter. Just something weird Zayden and Rose were saying earlier." She grabbed some clothes out of her bag, through them on, and said, "Wanna go downstairs and see what everyone's doing?"

Eliot pulled out his earbuds and frowned at Rose. "What're you up to?" he asked, eyeing her strangely. Any idea she had had the distinct possibility of being bad.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Toby blinked at Rose, curious because usually Rose excited meant something hilarious or naughty was about to happen, both were fun for Toby.

Darcia groaned, Rose was leaning all the weight of her knees on a VERY important area in her excitement.

Rose smirked, "Fleas, we're gonna play SPIN THE MOTHER censored ING BOTTLE HOES!!" She jumped off Darcia's lap, alleviating his pain momentarily and leaving her mate whimpering slightly and gripping the area. She marched up to the staircases by the rooms for both genders, "HEY PEOPLE! GET DOWN HERE OR I'M DRAGGING YOU DOWN!" She smirked, she would drag them down too if they made a fuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:02 pm

"Um, what's going on?" Rena asked Rose as she made her way down the stairs. "Is someone dying or something?"

Keegan rolled his eyes. "I'm out of here," he muttered as he tried to leave the room.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Zayden tilted his head at that,

"Spin the bottle? A game of bottle spinning?" He repeated in thought, he continued with an apathetic face before responding, "humans confuse me..."

Yuuta was fine with that. Although he didn't have a girlfriend, he was a really good kisser thanks to Temari. She always would greet him with a kiss, so he was well experianced by now. Also, Yuuta played various games of spin the bottle all the time with some Juniors in his study hall. For him, it wasn't a biggie,

"Awright then."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Seraphim follwed them as well, her hair still a little wet from her shower. "I hope nobody's hurt," she whispered, thought she was sure she could take care of it.

Eliot grabbed Keegan's arm. "Oh no you don't. If we have to suffer through it, so do you."

Aden blinked and yanwed. "I guess I'll see what's up," he murmured, looking at the digital clock. It wasn't too early, or too late. Perfect time to do something. He got up and headed downstairs.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Toby grinned at Eliot, "Nice job Eliot, now if you would Tinkletoes-" He motioned towards the couch seat next to him.

Darcia just laid on the couch and used some Blizzard magic on his crotch, wondering why he loved the pink-haired monster.

Rose chuckled at Zayden, not answering and smiling up at Rena, "Oh something better than that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Yuuta sat back in the seat, pulling his legs down that had been up on the table, and instead sat cross-legged. He was wearing sweatpants, so he didn't have to worry about ruining the jeans he had been wearing earlier. He looked over to Rose,

"So, are we going to play *church rules or no?"

(By Church rules, he's refering to only girl to guy kisses. This answer, of course, will be no)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Keegan frowned. However, he had no choice. He walked over and sat next to Toby. "Don't you dare touch me," he muttered to Toby.

Rena heard Zayden mention spin the bottle and let out a small laugh. "Rose, please tell me you're kidding," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 pm

As usual, Seraphim was clueless. "What's spin the bottle? What are "church rules"?" She looked helplessly at the others, who seemed to understand perfectly. Well, except Zayden.

"It's when you spin a bottle and kiss whoever it points at," Eliot said, giving brief explanation. "Church Rules refer to whether you have to kiss someone of the same gender or not." He thought for a moment, then added, "How about church rules for those who want them? No offense, but I'm not into guys."

Aden grinned as he sat down. "Sounds good to me. Church rules for those uncomfortable with it."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next