Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 28, 2011 9:52 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Rembart
Eliot was thankful for the lull in conversation to watch the movie. It gave him time to think of how to answer the inevitable questions Rena would have.

He'd anticipated her first question and answered quickly. "Yeah. That's part of the reason they're always out on business. They don't want to deal with their werewolf son."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning Sun May 29, 2011 3:25 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Rena

"That's awful," Rena stated. "But I can relate to a degree. My dad's a lawyer and he's always busy or out of town or he locks himself in his office for hours and hours. He's gotten better since taking Seraphim in, though. Before that, it was pretty lonely around here."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:41 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby sniffled and looked off to the side, avoiding Keegan's eyes, "You can't work something out if both partners aren't willing to compromise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:49 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Yuuta_14

"I don't know what Temari is talking about," Yuuta said, glancing her with a glare, "I think she's just pulling this....whatever it is out of the random hole in her head." He finished. He didn't want anyone to know about the scar unless it was nessacery. It did nothing but pained him to talk about it.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 1418991060_l

"Are you calling me a liar!?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Zayden15

"If there is light, you must know that there is darkness as well. Neither could exist without the other. That's how I view it. The fact that it bestowed upon my family was just bad luck."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:59 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Girl-1
"But does darkness have to be bad?" Seraphim asked. "Maybe we're just afraid of it because we don't understand." She looked up into Zayden's face. "You should try to talk to her. Even if she's a terrible person. Perhaps if you try to understandher, she won't be so bad?"

"At least he realizes when he's needed," Eliot commented. "My parents just disappear until it's beneficial for them to come home. Usually when someone asks about me." He stretched his arms and placed one around Rena's shoulders. "Let's not talk about that, though. It's a little depressing."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 SayaTrain
"No one's calling you a liar," Aden said quickly, trying to smooth over the situation. "You might just be a little mistaken." He glanced at Yuuta, genuinely curious. Somehow, though Temari was a little crazy, Aden thought she was telling the truth. He'd have to press Yuuta later for details, if it wasn't too big of a deal. Well, obviously it was, but they were dating now. He didn't want them hiding things from each other.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Rena nodded and leaned her head on Eliot's shoulder. She stared blankly at the television screen as the credits began to roll for a minute or two before sitting back up.

"Hey, can I ask you something else? Toby told me something today and if you're like him and Darcia, then maybe.... Can you sense that I'm different? I mean, that I'm not exactly human?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Keegan-2

"I promise I'll figure something out," Keegan said. "I swear on my life," the boy looked up at the sound of someone calling his name and cursed slightly.

"Look, I'd better go for now. I... I'm sorry things have to be this way right now."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 am

"They're better at that than I am," Eliot said, "but yes, I've smelled something. I don't know what. And it's faint. Whatever it is I smell, it's not very strong. And it smells... kind of like Keegan. I don't really know what that means, though." He shrugged a little sheepishly. "I'm not a very good wolf, I'm afraid."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Rena sighed. "It means I'm a faerie and somehow Keegan is my brother, according to Toby. It doesn't make sense and yet I kind of does..." She faced Eliot, blushing slightly. "C-could I show you something?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Eliot blushed too, though he didn't really know what. "Um, sure. If you want me to, I mean." Why was he getting so nervous all of a sudden? Perhaps it was the wolf jumping to conclusions in the back of his mind? Well, at least the voice was quiet. The full moon had been a while ago.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Rena turned so that her back was facing him. She blushed even more as she pulled the back of her shirt up, revealing a peculiar bump just above the strap of her bra.

"Um, I think it might be wings," she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:53 pm

What was he supposed to do in this situation? Obviously not what the wolf was telling him, that was for sure. "A-are you sure?" he asked. It could have been cancer. Or a parasite. Or-- He swallowed thickly. No. Now he was just panicking. "Does it hurt if I touch it?" he asked, carefully pressing a finger against the forming wing.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Yuuta, who seemed to be slightly more relieved, took a seat down on his couch. He pulled out a smoke, letting out a puff into the air,

"Besides Temari, you shouldn't be shouting my personal business to everyone," He said, keeping track of the time so that he wouldn't be late for work, "also, you two both should've come out here on your own. You could have gotten robbed...or mauled or something. This isn't the kiddy park."

Temari raised her fingers to her ears and stuck out her tongue at Yuuta, wearing a childish smile before pulling away. She sat down beside him, hooking on of his arms with hers,

"Whatever you meanie face!"

Zayden sighed, gazing upward at the boring ceiling. The ceiling tiles were rather lavish, so he had no cracks to count in them, which made him a little bored. He then began to speak again,

"She's not a really a talker. As they say, actions speak louder then words," He explained, "besides, things are better like this. I rather her be far away from my people as possible."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 pm

"I'm pretty sure. Unless it's something el -" Rena paused as she felt his fingertip press against the area, sending what felt like shock waves through her body.

A small moan escaped her lips. Realizing what she had done, she blushed furiously and scooted away form Eliot's touch. She pulled her shirt back down and sat, facing the television, and trying desperately to catch her breath.

"Rena? What's going on in there?"

Rena let out a gasp at the sound of her father's footsteps nearing the room. She swiftly grabbed the remote and turned it to a channel. Soon after, her father had entered. He gazed at his daughter before looking over at Eliot, raising a brow.

"Hey, Daddy. Um, I just invited Eliot over to watch some T.V. Seraphim's out with a friend. She'll probably be back soon, I think," Rena stated, praying silently that the blush on her face was dissipating.

"What was that sound I heard?" her father questioned.

"Oh, uh. It was some commercial on here," Rena hastily replied. "That, or you're losing your hearing or something." She smiled sweetly.

"And who is this?" he asked, turning his attention to the boy sitting on the other end of the couch.

Rena sighed and rolled her eyes. "Daddy, this is Eliot. Eliot Mars. He's my boy- er..." She sighed in defeat. She had no choice but to tell him, "He's my boyfriend."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Seraphim sighed. "I guess so," she admitted. She then smiled brightly at him. "Well, it's your first time home in a while. Where do you want to go?" She was rather excited to see what all was around. She'd never been to a place like this before. Though, she realized, she might not be able to fly yet. Maybe her wings weren't big enough. "But, um... you might have to carry me again. I'm sorry."

Eliot's face lit up like a Christmas tree at Rena's reaction to his touch. He quickly withdrew his hand and sat on the couch, also feeling extremely awkward. Though, when Rena's dad walked in, he was far better at hiding it.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you," he said, offering his hand politely.

Aden sighed and looked around the apartment. "We were fine. People wouldn't mess with us. I can fight. I trained against bears in the wilderness." That was a complete lie, but he hoped that it might make Yuuta smile a bit.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Rena's father took Eliot's hand hesitantly and shook it while studying the boy closely. "So, your that Mars kid I've been hearing about. I've heard you're quite the playboy. I hope you've been keeping your hands off of my daughter."

"Daddy!" Rena cried. "He's not like that. Don't believe what you hear."

"So, how long have you been keeping this from me, Rena?" he asked, letting go of Eliot's hand finally.

"Dad... we just started seeing each other very recently, and I mean very recently. You don't have to worry about me. Just be nice. You're so embarrassing. Anyway, can he stay for dinner?" she asked.

Rena's father thought for a moment and sighed. "I suppose. You can tell me more about yourself. I'm ordering take-out. Hope that's okay," And with that, he left the room.

"I'm sorry about him," Rena apologized. "And, um... About what happened earlier. I don't know what made me do that..." she trailed off, blushing slightly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 am

"I don't know why I did that either," he said, being vague about touching her on purpose. Her father might still be within earshot, after all. "Just out of curiosity, your dad doesn't have a shotgun, does he?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Yuuta let out a sigh, but it wasn't a fustrated one. It seemed calmer, more like a sigh one would make when they would shake their head at a child's silly actions. He crushed the butt of the cigarette into the ash tray before sitting up from his laid back position,

"The funny thing is, I'm more worried about you then Temari. They guys around here are more afraid of her then even mean," Yuuta said with a small chuckle, "she got them good when one of them accidently shot her hair."

Temari stood up, punching her fists in the air, as if she were attacking imaginary foes. She had a wide grin on her face before she looked down at Aden and Yuuta,

"That's girl power! And I wasn't mad about that! I was mad because the one guy had stabbed you in the chest that day," She replied matter-of-factly, "No one touches my Yuu-Chan~! I sent those guys home crying!" She said in a rather cheerful tone, like she was proud of her success.

"You didn't have to mention the stabbing ordeal."

"Of course, but what type of place to you want to go? A place full of people, a bit like...tourist attractions? Beautiful scenary and quiet gardens? The old temple I spent most of my time as a child at? Or perhaps," Zayden stood up, opening up a very large window, one that three people with their wings spread out could fit in at once, "do you want to see it all?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Rena12

Rena snorted at Eliot’s question. “Well, yeah… I’ll make sure he doesn’t use it on you, though. I think the worst thing you’ll be enduring is an interrogation of sorts at dinner. You’ve been warned.”

Soon, Rena’s father informed them dinner was ready. Rena smiled, taking his hand. “Shall we?”

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:32 am

"I'd like to see everything," Seraphim said excitedly. She hurried to Zayden's side and smiled brightly.

Eliot chuckled. "Yeah. Sounds good to me." He let her lead him to the kitchen.

Aden sighed. "You really should be more careful!" he scolded Yuuta. "And I can take care of myself. I might not look like it, but I'm pertty good at fighting and shooting."

(We should probably try to get us all back to school soon. Smile )
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:27 pm

The next morning, Rena skipped happily out to the garage. Inside, were two bikes. Since the weather was so nice out, she figured she'd ride her bike. After all, it was going to get pretty chilly in the near future. Soon, she wouldn't be able to ride it until it warmed up again.

She stood next to her bike and waited for Seraphim to come out. She knew she'd better offer to let the girl ride the extra bike. However, she wasn't so sure if it was a good idea, what with Seraphim's apparent clumsiness. Rena wasn't even so sure she should be doing this as she had been pretty clumsy lately as well, jokingly admitting to her dad that Seraphim's clumsiness was rubbing off onto her. Her dad retorted that she was just distracted with a certain someone, which was probably true.

Speaking of that certain someone, Rena sighed. Her dad had grilled the poor boy last night at dinner. Hopefully he hadn't scared Eliot off. She was surprised she didn't scare him off first after the whole ordeal with her back. She reached behind with her hand, touching the bump lightly, and frowned. She didn't feel a thing, but when he touched it...

Rena shook her head. She was definitely too distracted, not only with last night's events, but with the fact that she may not even be human. A determined expression appeared on her face. She couldn't take it anymore. She was going to talk to Keegan today. He probably knows the answer to everything she wanted to know. She'd just have to endure him for one day.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Seraphim had stayed up late with Zayden the day before and returned at almost midnight. Needless to say, she was chewed out by Rena's dad for making them worry, but she didn't mind being told off. Her own father would have tried to chop her hand off for something like that, after all.

So when morning came, she was a little slow waking up. When Rena asked if she'd like to bike with her that day, Seraphim was happy to go, but it took her longer than usual to get ready.

"Sorry it took so long!" Seraphim said, a little breathless, hurrying out into the garage with her backpack in tow. "We should hurry before we're late."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:33 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Rena13

Rena nodded and hopped onto the bike. She had wanted to tell Seraphim what had happened last night, but since she had gotten in late, she didn't have a chance. She didn't even have a chance to ask how her date or whatever it was with Zayden had gone. She grinned.

"So... Did you have fun with Zayden last night? What did you guys do?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Seraphim felt herself blush a little even though she and Zayden had hardly done anything someone would call a date. "We went to his hometown, and he showed me around." She wasn't sure how much she should tell Rena. To be honest, she wasn't sure who knew about Zayden's being a tengu and who didn't. And while she trusted Rena with the secret of her wings, she wasn't sure if Zayden would.

"What about you? What did you do last night. I hope your dad didn't mind I wasn't home."

Eliot rolled out of bed and trudged around, getting ready for school. Once he'd gone through his morning routine, he hopped in his car and began driving to school. He couldn't wait to see Rena again. He'd survived Rena's father. That had to be a good sign, right? And she still liked him, even though he was a werewolf. Things couldn't get much better today.

Aden was already at school, being the early-bird he usually is. While he liked Temari, he hoped she wouldn't get in the way of some romantic time between him and Yuuta.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Yuuta woke up in his bed groaning. He had a very hard day at work yesterday. Not only did he bust his ass working as hard as he could so that he could make extra money, he also ended up getting jumped afterwards. So he had to take down those enemies so that he could get home. Since he had a great fighting ability, he managed to get out with only a swollen cheek, which was still swollen when he woke up. He looked into the mirror at the black and blue mark on his face with a sigh. I'm not going to hear the end of it from those two...well, I guess it's better then being completely ignored about it. Besides...I guess Temari is supposed to worry because she's like a sister to me, and Aden because I'm now in a relationship with him. Yuuta got ready for school, in a slump, and got into his car. He first stopped to get coffee, and drove around several blocks a few times so he could smoke a cigarette.

Once at the school, he parked in the parking lot, then got out, leaning against the hood of his car. He took six pills, before replacing the bottle back into his pocket, where it always rested.

Temari decided that she was going to skip school. Why? Because she felt like it. She was rather strange, but she meant no harm. She was at home at her table, eating waffles while talking to her parents. Her parents practically ignored her, because they were so absorbed in her older brother's successess,

"I'm skipping school today," She said loudly, "and I have three tests today."

"That's nice honey." Her father absent mindingly answered.

Temari sighed, she wished that her parents would at least listen to her. She was always serious around them, but carefree and silly around anyone else. After eating she let out a lot huff and stomped up to her room.

Zayden had enjoyed taking Seraphim around yesterday. The thing that she seemed to enjoy the most was the bountiful flowers in the gardens. Especially the "crystal flowers" which were silver roses, that seemed to sparkle. So, since she liked them, he figured that he would give her some. So he had picked them and was waiting for her at school. He didn't realize that humans found that interaction romantic or anything.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 12 Rena1310

Rena laughed. "Nah. He was just worried. I bet you a hundred bucks he'll go out and buy you a cell phone today. Anyway, my night was fine. I feel bad for Eliot, though. My dad kind of interrogated him quite a bit."

As they got close to the school, she spotted that mean girl that was with Keegan. However, Keegan was nowhere in sight. She frowned. Hopefully he would be at school today. She really didn't want to talk to that Annaleigh girl if she didn't have to. She also spotted Zayden nearby and grinned.

"Say, I think Zayden has something for you," Rena stated, slowing down her bike before coming to a complete stop.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next