The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Girl-1
Seraphim pedaled fast to keep up with Rena, wobbling as she went. When they reached the school, she stopped when Rena did. "What do you..." She trailed off when she saw the flowers, and her face lit up. She remembered those from the day before. "Oh, Zayden! They're beautiful!" She, like Zayden, was oblivious to the fact everyone around thought it a romantic gesture.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Rembart
Eliot made it to school just as Rena did and, after parking, went over to her with a grin. "I wonder what those two were up to yesterday?" he wondered aloud. "They're pretty oblivious to everything, aren't they?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 SayaTrain
Aden was in the cafeteria, waiting impatiently for Yuuta. He hoped his boyfriend was okay. Yuuta hadn't looked so well the day before. He felt a little frightened, though, to find Yuuta too. What if he thought Aden too anoying and dumped him before they'd even been dating any amount of time?

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 141045The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 601554The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 4532242
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 EmmastampThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 PThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 VXHThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 SgThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 W
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 BThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 FThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 HThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 LThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:58 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Rena1311

Rena laughed as she locked up her bike. After she was through, she turned to him. "Yeah, I find it adorable," she said, gazing around. Some of the hopeless romantics were cooing at Zayden's gesture. However, she noticed some of the other girls glaring in her direction.

Eliot's so-called fan club, of course. She sighed, shaking her head. She actually felt kind of bad, because had been that way once before. Now she knew how it felt

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Yuuta_14

Yuuta after a while, decided to finally enter the school. It was ten minutes before the bell rang anyhow, and he didn't really feel like being late. Besides, he might as well get it over with. He entered the school, getting a few friendly punches in the shoulder after he told a few of the other Juniors what had happened to him. He then took a seat next to Aden. Before Aden could say anything, he quickly said,

"Before you say anything, this time it wasn't of my own stupidy."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Zayden15

Zayden smiled, he was glad that Seraphim was enjoying them. He was oblivious to the crowd of girls a few feet away that were looking at him with glittering eyes, talking about how sweet and romantic he was. That's when Zayden remembered,

"When the flowers wither, plant the pedals in some soil and water it once a day for three days," He replied, "if you do, something wonderful will happen." He said before holding out an arm to lead her into the school.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Seraphim smiled brightly as they went inside the building. "Something wonderful? Will more grow if I do that?" Seraphim would love some of these flowers in her and Rena's backyard. She bet that they would look beautiful next to the irises.

Eliot noticed the girls giving Rena dirty looks. Well, there was one way to take care of them. He wrapped his arm around her waist, turned Rena toward him, and kissed Rena lightly on the lips. Hopefully the little jerks would get the picture and leave Rena alone. That, or he'd just made Rena's school life impossible for the next couple days.

"Ignore those girls," he whispered to Rena, taking her hand and leading the way inside.

Aden stared at Yuuta's face, stunned. "What the hell happened to you?" he asked. "Don't tell me you got jumped on the way home!" And he'd told them to be careful!

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 141045The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 601554The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 4532242
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 EmmastampThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 PThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 VXHThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 SgThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 W
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 BThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 FThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 HThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 LThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Rena

Rena sighed and allowed him to lead her in. Some of the more obsessed girls still seemed upset or angry.

"It's going to be hard to ignore them, I'm afraid," she muttered before adding jokingly, "It's all your fault that you're so irresitable and have a way with words. You started the little fan club of theirs."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:41 pm

"That's why you love me," Eliot teased, kissing her again once they were inside. A teacher passed by and gave them a dark look, but there wasn't anything the teacher could do about the PDA until the school bell rang, and how much could they do to Eliot anyway?

"We should head down before Seraphim wonders where we disappeared to. If she's noticed yet."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 am

Yuuta blinked,

"If I lied and told you a toaster fell on my face I wonder if you'd believe me," He said before taking in a deep breath, "I ended up working over time and got jumped by ten guys afterwards. Trust me this is nothing." He said poking his cheek. He then looked around rather in surprise,

"Huh. Maron hasn't jumped me yet. Must mean she's not heading to school today."

"Microsopic seeds rest in the petals. So if you plant them and water them, a plant of your own will grow. Crystal Flowers regrow back every spring and last all summer long," Zayden explained, "the flowers are really rare, so I thought you'd probably have trouble discovering them all on your own."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 am

"I never would have known to plant the petals," Seraphim said, smiling. "Thank you so much, Zayden. I really appreciate it." She kissed him on the cheek to thank him, not realizing that the people watching their "coupledom" would cheer. It seems that their pairing had a bit of a fan club already.

Aden sighed. "How many people have you got chasing you anyway? It seems like you get into a ton of fights if I'm not keeping an eye on you." He also looked around quickly. "You're right. Temari is missing. Does she cut school a lot?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm

“Oh, I’ll let her enjoy her alone time with Zayden. I’ll see her at lunch,”
Rena replied. When she got further down the hallway, she spotted both Keegan and Annaleigh near their lockers. Rena glanced at the clock. There were only a couple of minutes before the bell would ring.

“Hey, I need to stop by my locker before class. I’ll see you later,” she told Eliot.

She slowly made her way over to the two, who looked at her curiously. Rena gave a polite smile.

“Um, would it be okay if I talked to you sometime after school, Keegan?” she asked.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Keegan-2
She wanted to talk? Keegan studied her intently. She definitely looked troubled. That probably meant she was starting to figure things out.

“Of course,” he finally replied. “Meet me at the back of the school.”

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Dark
“Oh, but you’d better not bring your angel friend… or your wolf,” Annaleigh said just as Rena was about to walk away.

Rena stopped, staring at the other girl with wide eyes. How did she know? But before she could ask, the bell rang. She had no choice but to dismiss it for now and head to class.

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 am

"It's not that all of those people were chasing me, they were just after my money, drugs, and car. You wouldn't believe how many people have tried to break into my apartment for my meds. I mean come on, I got them all myself. Although...I can sorta understand the morphine....but that's put away....I only use that when I really am feeling shitty or had an extremely bad day....," Yuuta then answered his question about Temari, "nah, not really. Just when she wants to try and piss off her parents or something like that."

Zayden realized that they had made it outside of Seraphim's next class. He didn't really understand the humans ways of affection, but he figured that it had to be good considering what he had seen over the years,

"I'll see you at lunch I suppose then," He said before looking down the hall, "if I don't head out now, I might be late."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:59 pm

"See you then," Seraphim said, taking her flowers into her classroom. A couple of people's eyes widened at the crystaline boquet, but she was completely oblivious as she sat down for class. All Seraphim could think about was Zayden and how she couldn't wait to see him at lunch.

Eliot went to his class and focused on his studies. He couldn't wait for lunch, to be with Rena again. He was worried about her, especially after her showing him that bump on her back. There were chances that it wasn't wings like she thought but really cancerous. He'd googled it, but had found nothing to support that theory.

Hopefully it isn't serious, he thought.

"You really should stop all those drugs," Aden said quietly, standing. "Come on, bell's going to ring soon. We should get to gym before the teacher explodes on us."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Rena made her way to her class and sat next to Seraphim. She pulled out some paper and a pen for note taking, but she couldn't concentrate on the teacher's words. Instead, she tapped the pen onto the notebook nervously and stared at the board with a blank look.

It was that sick feeling again, she thought to herself. She almost wondered if that bump on her back was something else, like cancer or something. She glanced over at Seraphim. She didn't want to worry her friend, but she couldn't just sit in class on the verge of passing out or something.

When the teacher was at her desk, Rena went to stand. As soon as she did so, however, her vision began to blur and she fell forward. Everything went black.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 am

"Rena!" Seraphim cried, tapping her friend's cheek. "Hey, Rena! Answer me!" This was bad, this was really bad. Seraphim tried to take away some of the pain and faint feeling, but for some reason, there was nothing to take. That meant it had to be entirely in Rena's head.

The teacher looked just as shocked as Seraphim. "Call an ambulence!" he barked at the students, all of which he knew had their cell phones to play with rather than listen to his lecture. "Now!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Rena stirred slightly and opened her eyes to see Seraphim standing over her. Rena slowly sat up, looking around at the rest of the students looking at her with worry then realized she was sitting on the floor.

"Seraphim, what's going on?" she asked softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:12 pm

"Y-you fainted," Seraphim said uncertainly. "Are you okay?" She wasn't sure what to do or say. "You're not sick, are you?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 am

"It's not drugs unless you abuse it, six pills every four hours is not abusing," Yuuta said in denial as they headed to the gym, "and don't worry about Iron Driver, he lets me off the hook all the time. He's a good guy." He said as they entered into the gym late. He high fived him and made up an excuse before heading to the lockeroom. Once there, he opened up his locker and emptied the pills from his pants pockets into the locker.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm

"That's totally abusing them," Aden muttered just before they went into the gym. He wasn't sure if Yuuta heard him, or if he would even care if he had. There probably wasn't much he could do about Yuuta's drug addiction except ask him to try going into rehab.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:03 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Rena1312

Rena nodded and slowly picked herself off of the floor. "I'll be fine, I think," she reassured the teacher.

When the teacher instructed her to go to the nurse, she complied without a fuss. She gathered her things and gave a reassuring smile to Seraphim. She knew her friend was probably ate up with worry.

Once she left the classroom, she made her way down the fairly empty hallway. When she got to the nurse's office, she made her way over to one of the cots and decided to lay down and see how she felt. When the nurse wasn't looking, she slipped a text message to Eliot. He had probably already found out. After all, with technology, word traveled fast. She didn't want to worry him.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 am

Yuuta was standing in the hallway, trying to decide weither he should go to lunch or not. He was offered some extra work hours, which he would have to leave school now if he wanted to take advantage of them, which he really wanted to. He was extremely short on money this month, therefore he wanted to raise extra. Of course, he could easily make up what he needed by barfighting, but, he wasn't sure if he wanted to fight after getting the huge bruise on his face. He sighed in irritation as he focused on thinking.

Zayden wasn't at lunch, he was on the roof of the school. He was looking up at the sky, because he felt the clouds looked absolutely beautiful today. He loved nature, it was quiet and didn't cause much trouble for him at all. He enjoyed silence among things, because sometimes voices made him uneasy, of course, that depended on which voice.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:24 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Rena1313

Rena walked into the cafeteria while stifling a small yawn. She was feeling better although she was still a little tired and her back felt a little sore. She stopped and looked around for Eliot and Seraphim. When she didn't see them, she sat at one of the empty tables.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 am

Seraphim went to the cafeteria and hurried over to Rena. "Are you feeling any better?" she asked breathlessly. She'd been super worried about her friend.

"What do you mean, 'feeling better'?" Eliot asked, having walked in right after Seraphim. "Rena, are you okay? Did something happen?"

"Thinking of skipping?" Aden asked from right behind Yuuta. By now he knew that look. He'd seen it all the time back at his old school on a sunny day. "You really shouldn't. The school might think something's up. With that bruise and all."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am

"I'm fine, guys. Don't worry. I'm just tired is all," Rena replied. She gave a reassuring smile. However, she wasn't so sure how much longer she could keep this act up.

"Er... I'm going to stay behind after school and get some of the work I missed. Don't wait on me after school, guys," she added.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 am

"Ah, um, okay." Seraphim was really worried, and it showed all over her face. But she didn't say anything. If Rena said she was okay, then she was okay. Nothing Seraphim could say would get Rena to say otherwise.

"Sure you don't want me to hang around? I can wait and give you a ride after you get everything," Eliot offered. He was better at hiding the worry in his voice and face, but that didn't mean he wasn't worried.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 13 Rena14

"Well, I rode my bike today. I don't really need a ride and I'm sure my bike wouldn't fit in your car," Rena replied. "Anyway, I needed to talk to somebody after getting my homework and stuff. I'm not sure how long it'll take."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

"Okay." Eliot was still worried. "Give me a call when you get home, okay? I'm worried about you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next