The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Annaleigh groaned in pain as she managed to sit up. She clutched her left shoulder that was bleeding heavily. She looked at the werewolf in shock, then glanced at Rena slightly before her full attention was back onto the werewolf.

"That's impossible," she murmured, standing up. "How can this be?"

Rena stood inbetween Annaleigh and the werewolf. "You've had your fun, Annaleigh. Now go home," she stated.

Annaleigh was silent for a few moments before letting out a small chuckle. "Fine, fine. I'll be on my merry little way. You two have fun," she stated as she turned to leave.

She wasn't entirely gone, however. Instead, she disappeared into the darkest depths of the forest, calling on the trees to provide her a safe haven for now, wanting to watch the two out of curiosity. No, her fun wasn't over. It was still far from over.

Rena watched carefully as Annaleigh disappeared, but she knew something still didn't feel right. She turned to the werewolf. It was completely dark now. She could hear Eliot growling, but she couldn't make out any facial features. But his size was enough to frighten her slightly as she carefully approached him.

"She's gone..." she said softly. "It's okay."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Eliot stopped growling and sat back on his haunches. He whined a little at Rena, scared by himself. He butted her gently with his snout, hoping for just a bit of reassurance. About her injury, but mostly to be reassured he hadn't frightened her.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm

"It's okay," she said softly. She walked over to a nearby tree and sat down, leaning up against it. There was a soft, almost ominous breeze. It was as if something was telling her to be vigilant. This wasn't over.

She wanted to leave, but she knew good and well that Eliot wouldn't be able to until sunrise. She didn't want to leave him alone. She looked at Eliot and smiled.

"Well, you're not as scary as I imagined you'd be," she teased.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Zayden looked at Seraphim, not wanting her to get involved. He was afraid that she would get injured. So he looked at Seraphim in the eyes, taking her hands in his. He wanted her to understand him completely,

"No matter what, stay here," Zayden said, his voice showing emotion for once, that was concern, "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you. I promise I'll bring your friends back alive. Please say here where you are safe." He said. He kissed her hand before taking off into the air. He landed in the woods, looking around for the powerful auras.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Eliot rolled his eyes and whined. He was tired and had been seriously worried about Rena. Right now, he wasn't in the mood for Rena to tease him.

Seraphim sighed. "All right. Just... be careful." She glanced at Keegan. "You're going with him?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Keegan gave a nod, watching as Zayden took off into the sky.

"Annaleigh is unpredictable. I may have to send for some of my guards," Keegan stated softly. "Annaleigh won't go down easily, not without a strong fight first. I must go."

With that, Keegan stepped off of the porch and began to walk at a fast pace. He had his men stationed around the area, and made a mental not to scold them as they seemed to have wandered off.

As he was walking down the sidewalk, he spotted Temari, and cursed to himself. He continued to walk and looked down at the sidewalk, hoping she wouldn't see him.

"I'm sorry," Rena apologized. There was a shift in the wind and she looked up abruptly, shuddering.

"I... Something's not right..." she whispered.

She was exactly right as the trees began to shake slightly, vines erupting from the ground. Rena let out a small scream and stood up abruptly as one of the vines grabbed a hold of her ankle.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Temari was so lost in thought see didn't even notice Keegan, that's when she noticed a single vine suddenly sprouting up from the street. She was confusing by this and screamed slightly, because it simply scared her since it came out of nowhere. She felt back slightly and watched it sink back into the Earth, since it sprouted at the wrong place,

"What the hell was that!?" She asked out loud, her voice slightly shaking.

Zayden raced through the forest and quickly was able to find Rena and Eliot. He noticed the vine and severed it from Rena,

"I promised Seraphim to ensure your safety," He said, he glanced at Eliot, knowing that the creature was a werewolf, "more is coming, I can feel it." He said simply. He then knew it was time to let himself transform, so his tengu was at the most powerful state. It would reveal his dangerous aura and self. He felt his nails grow into sharp nails and his fangs growing long for ripping. His eyes grew into a slight gray as his pupil turned into a slit.

A thick black aura surrounded him as he sprouted out his wings and released his aura, the power pulsating once through the forest.

Now his aura circled around him in small black stripes, reveling the power of a tengu. He would be able to hold off anything he needed to.

Zayden now completely alert, gritted his teeth, all of his senses coming into play. Smell, hearing, and aura sensing. His eyes glanced in several directions,

"It's getting closer.

(sorry for all the pics, I felt they helped show what I was trying to describe ^^U they won't be in every post promise)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Keegan stopped and looked at the sight himself. He turned to Temari. "You had better get home if you know what's best for you," he warned the girl, trying to keep his voice steady.

A thought entered the fae prince's head. Annaleigh could do something terribly stupid, and bring this battle into time among the humans. This wasn't a good thing at all. He had to hurry.

Annaleigh re-emerged from the shadows with a wicked grin sketched upon her face.

"I was hoping you'd come, Bird. This makes things even more interesting..." she mused, glancing back and forth at Zayden and Eliot. "It looks as though I'm outnumbered here. No worries..."

With a wave of her hand, more vines sprouted from the ground and aimed for both Eliot and Zayden.

"No," Rena whispered. She wasn't about to just stand around.

She ran and put herself inbetween the werewolf and tengu, closing her eyes tightly as the vines wrapped themselves around her and sent her smashing into a tree.

"You stupid half-breed," Annaleigh sneered, watching as Rena tried to pick herself back up.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Temari then grew rather angry. She hated being left out, it made her just get so angry. She raised her voice again,

"What the hell was that!?" She repeated, punching the car next to her, sending it a foot in that direction with a huge dent in it,

"Why am I always being left out damn it!! It pisses me off!"

Zayden gritted his teeth, but it formed into a grin despite his growls,

"Your intelligence is low. You forgot the element I control," He said, crimson flames surrounding his own body, "I can control fire at my will." He said, sending a large blast of flames towards her, burning trees and the grass around the forest. He didn't dare look back once, focusing on his enemy,

"Get Rena out of here already!" He said, refering to Eliot.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Eliot nodded and grabbed Rena's sleeve. He pulled, trying to tell her to follow him. Grab on to me, he thought. I'm strong enough to carry you. Climb on. Somehow, he knew she'd get the message.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Keegan's jaw dropped when Temari had punched the car. When she began shouting angrily, he walked over to her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. Looking her straight in the eye, he said, "You might actually be helpful, but if I tell you to run, you had better do it. Understand? I'll explain to you what's going happening on the way to the woods."

Rena managed to stand, clutching her right side painfully. She looked down at Eliot, who was urging her to do something. She nodded and grabbed hold of his fur.

Annaleigh managed to get of the fire's path, but just barely. She looked around at the charred remains around her and growled angrily before looking over at Rena and Eliot.

"Running won't help you. I still control the forest," she stated darkly before turning her attention back onto Zayden. She pulled out a knife and eyed him dangerously.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Temari looked at him confused but was glad that she could do something productive, in other words, she got her way, she grinned and looked up triumphantly. Her fists were clenched and she let out a determined grin,

"Okay! Let me know what's going on the way! Time to prove I can do ANYTHING!" She responded in a rather excited mood.

Zayden let his eyes meet with Eliot's with a slight nod of his hand as he lunged towards Annaleigh. He quickly grabbed hold of the knife, but failed somewhat, because the knife plunged into his palm. He made use of his wings and flew up a few feet, pinning Annaleigh against the charred bark of a tree,

"Now let's play little girl," He said in an insane sounding tone, showing his large fangs, "how about I rip off that pretty little face of yours." He said, switching her hold to one hand, then revealing his sharp claws. The tengu in him was telling him to kill her and consume her. His humane traits told him not to.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Eliot broke into a run, paws crunching the leaves on the ground. Whenever something, a branch or a vine, tried to grab hold, he easily dodged. He didn't dare slow down for fear the trees would catch them and kill them without the tengu's protection. Until they got out of the forest, Eliot just hoped she could hold on.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Keegan chuckled and began walking as fast as he could, explaining quickly to Temari what was going on.

"...And now I finally figured out that my girlfriend is batsh** crazy. Please don't tell me 'I told you so,' even though I'm probably going to be told this by everyone anyway," Keegan said with a small sigh as he walked toward the edge of the forest.

"I smell smoke," he stated, sniffing the air. "And the forest is relentless. That's okay, though..."

Keegan muttered something unintelligible and soon, the fae prince felt of wave of calm pass through him. He turned to Temari.

"We don't have to worry about the vines now, at least. Let's go."

Rena held on tightly, trying desperately not to pass out. But her vision was beginning to blur as she looked around, not sure of what was really attacking them or not.

"She doesn't control you. Let us pass," Rena muttered

The wrath of the forest seemed to subside just as Rena blacked out, slipping off onto the ground with a loud thud.

Fear was apparent in Annaleigh's eyes as she struggled to break free from Zayden's grasp. And not only that, she felt a strong shift in power. That only meant Keegan was near.

"Fine, fine. I surrender. Let me go," she exclaimed, still trying to wiggle free.

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:35 pm

"That was expected, I could always tell that she seemed like she was after power," Temari said, what people didn't know is that Temari was very observant. Not of her surroundings, but of vibes she got off of people, "people will do insane things for power." She said racing ahead of Keegan,

"I'M GONNA WIN!!!" She said as she finally made it to the source of the smoke.

Zayden fought back his tengu thoughts, which wanted to consume her. Instead, he looked at her with a serious look,

"If you've lied once you'll probably lie again," He said, not letting her go, the knife fell to the ground as the wound in his hand began to slowly heal up, turning into a bruise. His blood was flowing fast, "say it again.".

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 pm

"Wait!" Keegan shouted out to Temari, but she had already taken off. Keegan began to follow her until he heard a loud noise.

He stopped, hearing shuffling and snapping twigs. He headed toward the source of the sound, making his way through the trees and underbrush. When he got through, he spotted Rena and the ground and not far from her was the werewolf.

He cursed loudly and ran over to Rena. She was still breathing much to his relief, but when he spotted her damaged wing, he immediately eyed the werewolf dangerously.

"What did you do?" he spat out as the leaves on the nearby trees began to rustle.

Annaleigh was about to speak when she spotted the human burst through the bushes.

"What the hell are you doing here, human?" she spat.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Eliot let out a indignant growl. Of course he didn't do it. Why on Earth would he hurt Rena? If he could, he would curse the ground all these faeries walked on. He didn't count Rena as one of them, though.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 pm

"He didn't do it," Rena mumbled, slowly sitting up. "It was Annaleigh. Why can't you see that?"

Keegan looked down at Rena, studying her face for a moment. He glanced back at the werewolf slightly.

"He was trying to get me out of here," Rena said. "He hasn't tried to rip my throat out or anything if that's what you think, Keegan."

"B-But how? How come he's not...?" Keegan paused once the realization sunk in. "It's not very often a werewolf will listen to a faerie," he said, but mostly to himself.

He let out a small sigh. "I know what Annaleigh's up to. And I apologize, to both of you." He paused and began to hoist Rena up, placing to her to where she was leaning up against one of the trees.

He turned to Eliot. "She doesn't have control over the forest now. Stay here with Rena for now. I may need your help here soon," he told the wolf. "And please, the two of you had better not do anything stupid."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC: Alright, this is my character

Name: Kurosaki Uzumaki (Most of my OC names are references)
Abilities: None
Short Bio: Kurosaki could be described as a bookworm, a nerd, a know-it-all. He is an anti-social and a loner. But if you were to break through his outer shell, he is actually a kind person. He transferred from his school hoping for a fresh start from the ridicule he got at his old school. Hobbies include: Reading and sketching
Species: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:08 am

Blueblaze,

This rp is actually going to end soon. However, after this one ends, we'll be starting up another original high school that you can join. I'll save this profile for you, and I hope you don't mind waiting 3-8 days until the other one is started.

Thanks,

Gold

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 am

Temari look up at Annaleigh and her mood instantly changed. So she wore a smirk and pointed at her and burst out laughing,

"HAHAHAHA!!! LITTLE FAERIE IS GOING TO LOSE TO ZAYZAY!!" She shouted before she composed herself. She leaned back against a large pine,

"The question is, what are you doing here? Don't cha know that Zayden lives here?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 am

Gold Chocobo wrote:Blueblaze,

This rp is actually going to end soon. However, after this one ends, we'll be starting up another original high school that you can join. I'll save this profile for you, and I hope you don't mind waiting 3-8 days until the other one is started.

Thanks,

Gold
OOC: Yeah, sure thing, I can wait. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Annaleigh let out an angry growl. After struggling, she managed to break free from the tengu's grasp and got away. She picked up her knife that had fallen to the ground, glaring at Temari.

"Why don't you go. This is no place for a weakling little human like you. You had better go before I change my mind and decide to kill you," she threatened.

"That isn't going to happen."

Annaleigh's eyes widened when she saw Keegan appear. "Keegan, it's not what you -"

"Don't lie to me," Keegan warned. "I know what you're up to. You've gone mad, Annaleigh. Please, just drop the knife and maybe your punishment won't be as harsh."

Keegan's eyes narrowed as he watched her come toward him slowly with the knife still in hand. When she was just inches away from him, she dropped the knife to the ground and, to Keegan's confusion, wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

Keegan just stood there, never hugging her back. Annaleigh looked up at him with a smile on her face. But it wasn't a genuine smile. Before Keegan realized what was happening, a pain shot through his shoulder and he let out a cry. Annaleigh had stabbed him in the back of the shoulder. She had a knife hidden.

Keegan fell to his knees in pain as Annaleigh cackled, placing the knife at the boy's neck.

"I was going to deal with Rena first, but I guess I have no choice but to finish you off first now."

Rena let out a gasp. "That was Keegan! Something's wrong," she stated, struggling to stand back up. She was still in a lot of pain due to being slammed into the tree earlier, but she tried to ignore it as she looked over at Eliot.

"We have to go help. I don't care what Keegan says. I'm not staying here," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Eliot bit her sleeve and pulled, trying to tell her she couldn't go back. She was in no condition to. He then released the fabric and stepped forward. He'd go. He was a werewolf, after all. If anyone could handle Annaleigh, he could.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Rena shook her head at the werewolf, and continued to walk forward. She wasn't about to wait here. She had to go help Keegan. Sure, they had their differences, but he was still her brother. She wasn't going to let Annaleigh win.

She walked a couple of more steps, but the pain was too much and she doubled over next to Eliot. He was right. She couldn't do this. She turned to Eliot, letting out a sigh, she said, "Just... I don't want you to get hurt."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next