The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Eliot nodded and butted her with his head. He'd be fine. He was a werewolf, after all. He'd even taken on another werewolf once. He would be far better at taking on anything dangerous than Rena.

I'll be back, he wanted to say before bounding into the forest, back to where he'd left Annaleigh and Zayden.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:34 am

Temari let herself grin curtly. She pulled the ribbon out of her hair, wrapping around her good punching fist, or her right one. One the blue ribbon was completely around it, she looked up at the insane b****, not fazed or afraid of her. Temari was afraid of no one, especially not some snot. She then dashed forward, extending her fist back,

"Now you're really ticking me off!" She said, letting the punch land on her face, the force of it so strong it sent Annaleigh a few steps back. Not wasting any time, she dashed forward, using a leg sweep to cause her to lose balance as she aimed another punch at her jaw.

Zayden let out a low growl. Even though the power of a tengu was magnificent, using such powers all at once caused extreme exhaustion. He took in a few breaths, planning out his movements. He knew if he played his cards wrong, he would last long enough to stay in the battle. When Temari managed to knock Annaleigh away from Keegan, he took the opportunity to get him out of the way,

"Clot the wound."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Annaleigh let out a cry as she was knocked backwards by Temari, dropping the knife onto the ground. She struggled as blood began dripping from her nose and her lower lip.

"Get off of me!" she screeched, finally managing to throw the girl off of her.

Annaleigh picked herself up hastily and glared at Temari. She was prepared to sink her knife into the girl, but suddenly realized that she was no longer had possession of it. The faerie turned, eyes narrowing on Keegan.

After Temari's assault, Keegan noticed the knife fall to the ground. He gave a nod to Zayden and stood, clutching his wound tightly with his left hand as he stood and staggered over toward the knife, picking it up with his right hand.

He stood there until the bloodied Annaleigh broke free from Temari's grasp and narrowed her eyes onto him.

"You wouldn't dare," Annaleigh spoke in a low, dangerous tone.

"You have options, you know. My men will be coming soon, so you can be arrested and punished at home for your crimes, in front of your entire family. Or perhaps you'd rather be mauled by a tengu or a werewolf? I sense that Eliot's coming back and I'm sure he and Zayden wouldn't mind doing it either if I told them they could. Or you can just stand there and get your a** kicked by a human girl. Oh, wait. You just did." Keegan smirked with a dangerous look that matched Annaleigh's as he approached her slowly.

"But I guess if I'm going down, I might as well take you with me. That's my favorite option. I'll let you take your pick, though." He stopped walking and studied Annaleigh.

He had hoped that she would falter and begin begging for forgiveness, but instead, even more rage was beginning to build up from within her. There was a strong gust of the wind and the trees began to rustle against their will. The nature was fighting to stay loyal to the fae prince, and Keegan frowned. She was truly mad, nothing like the faerie girl he had met and fell in love with so long ago. That Annaleigh was gone forever, or was she even there to begin with?

Keegan sighed and gazed up at the large tree that Annaleigh was standing in front of, concentrating as hard as he could.

"Do it," he stated through clenched teeth.

A few seconds later, a large tree branch came darting forward, stabbing the girl through the back. Keegan winced as she let out a blood curdling scream, but it quickly grew faint until there was complete silence. Keegan studied her once more as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body grew lifeless. The branch removed itself from her body and she slumped forward onto the ground. There was no movement. She was dead.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 am

Eliot hurtled through the underbrush and stopped short of stepping on Annaleigh's corpse. He sniffed it, recoiled, and retreated a few steps. Disgusting. He could smell her vile blood everywhere. He laid down and covered his nose with his paws. Her blood had a horrible tainted scent to it, nothing like the sweet smell Rena gave off. Perhaps that was what evil smelled like.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Rena heard the piercing scream and shuddered. She stood up, wincing slightly. She took a step before hearing a shuffling noise and the crunching sound of leaves as well as several voices. She froze. If it were the police, then they were done for. No money in the world would probably bribe them.

She bit her bottom lip nervously when the voices grew nearer, appearing through the trees. Rena let out a breath of relief whens she saw who it was. It hadn't been the police, but close to it. The fae guards. She instructed the guards to follow her to the battle scene.

When they got there, Rena covered her mouth once she saw the corpse laying there and seeing Keegan on the ground, clutching his bloody wound. She watched at the guards tended to him. He'd have to go back home if there was any chance.

She walked over to him. "I'm sorry..." she said softly.

Keegan chuckled. "For what? You didn't do anything wrong. I'll be fine. I'll have to go home, but I'll be back before you know it," he said as the two guards helped him up, leading him away.

He looked over at Temari and Zayden and Eliot. "Thank you," he said.

When Keegan was being lead away, Rena returned to Eliot's side and knelt down. "What's the matter?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:04 pm

The wolf whined and looked at the corpse. She might not know it, but he could smell the evil from that fae woman.

He stood and tugged gently at Rena's sleeve. It was time to go back. Go back to Seraphim, where it was safe. Where people were worried about her.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:54 pm

It had been three weeks since the incident with Annaleigh, all though it was no longer a subject of conversation, when brought up those involved didn't want to talk about it...well, maybe except Temari. She looked at Yuuta, glomping him upon seeing him,

"Are you going to the prom!? We should get lots of cake!!"

Yuuta entered the school after finishing a smoke, looking up. He noticed a poster that was on the wall, which had described prom. He wondered if he should go or not. Being a Junior, it was almost required for him to go. He sighed. He hated dressing up, therefore, he refused to. Even if he went.

Zayden arrived to the school, waiting for Seraphim at the entrance. He had no idea about the Prom, or on that hand, what in the world it was. So, Seraphim would have no choice but to explain to him what in the world it was. He stared at the sky, wanting to fly, but he would have to wait. He stared at the sun, despite that it wasn't good for his eyes whats-so-ever.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 pm

"Well, at least it's healing up fast. It usually takes longer," Keegan said as he walked down the sidewalk with his younger sister.

He had come up just a two weeks ago after he was completely healed. Though he was physically healed, he really wasn't emotionally, which is why he returned instead of staying back in his kingdom. He needed to be alone for awhile, away from the other fae other than his sister, of course.

"Anyway, so this prom thing is sort of like a ball, right?"

"You've asked me that a million times, Keegan. If you're really interested in it, you should go. I bet Temari would go with you if you asked nicely."

"And when Yuuta isn't around," Keegan muttered under his breath. They still weren't on good terms with one another. "Fine, fine. I'll ask her today when I see her, if Yuuta isn't around."

Keegan continued to walk while Rena fell back, smiling victoriously, as she waited for Seraphim to catch up.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Seraphim ran faster to catch up. "You two walk way too fast," she panted. They weren't far from the school, so it wouldn't have mattered much if she fell behind. She spotted Eliot up ahead. "I'll go find Zayden," she said quietly, hurrying ahead.

Eliot was sitting on the front steps, waiting. He'd been too tired the day before to do much of anything, but now that he was feeling semi-awake, he had to make sure Rena was all right.

When he spotted her, he stood quickly. "Morning, Rena," he said. He wasn't quite sure what to say to a guy who'd been forced to kill his fiance and to the sister of said guy.

Aden hopped out of his car and headed straight for where he knew Yuuta would be. He slowed somewhat when he saw the flier for prom, but shook his head. His dad would never let him go with a guy. He'd have to get a girl to go with him, one that understood he'd probably ditch her to dance with his boyfriend instead.

"Hey, Yuuta. Temari. See the prom posters?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Keegan gave Eliot a small nod and bounded up the stairs and inside the school to look for Temari. Of course when he spotted her, she was with Yuuta. He let out a sigh and stopped, figuring out how he could get her attention.

Rena smiled and kissed Eliot on the cheek. She had done her best to forget about what had happened, but it was still pretty hard at times. "Good morning. I'm buying you an energy drink at lunch. You look exhausted."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:36 am

Temari grinned widely when Aden appeared, automatically glomping him as well. She glomped everyone, so for the most part, everyone expected it. She then looked at Yuuta with a laugh,

"Haha! You have to go! You're a Junior!" She said pointing her finger, "are you going to get all dressed up!? Oh my gosh I have to see this! Yuuta's going to get all dressy! Yay!!" She cheered, clearly making Yuuta irritated.

Yuuta glanced at Temari, who was getting excited, wearily, with an annoyed look. For some reason, when Temari pointed that out, it really pissed him off. He took in a deep, long breath letting out a sigh,

"I have to go, therefore, I'm going. But there's no way in hell I'm wearing a tuxedo," Yuuta said, making it very, very clear, "the school can't make me do that. No. It's not happening." He responded, shivering at the thought of himself in something so dressy.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:42 am

"I drank a jumbo espresso before I got here," Eliot admitted. To tell the truth, caffeine never had much effect on him. He figured the wolf made him a little immune to just about everything.

"Hey, um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Prom?" Okay, so it was a major topic change, but he had to ask at some point. For all he knew she might hate parties like that, after all.

"So you're going?" Aden asked, feeling a little down himself. "Nice. I probably won't be able to. Not unless I can get a girl as my date that won't mind getting ditched." He rolled his eyes. "My dad wouldn't want me to go to a dance alone or with a group of friends. To him, you need a date for everything."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Rena smiled. She didn't wan to pass up the chance at wearing a pretty dress. "I'd love to go. But don't expect me to dance. I have two left feet," she stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Temari was messing around, being rambunctious as usual, when she noticed Keegan standing there awkwardly, at the other end of the hall. She noticed him and waved, a big smile on her face. Then, with a running start she zipped down the hall until she full out glomped Keegan,

"KEEGY!! Hiya!!" She responded, almost knocking him to the floor upon impact.

Yuuta, somewhat glad that Temari was gone, but angered by the fact she went up to Keegan, returned his gaze to Aden. He let out a sigh, looking away slightly, scratching the back of his head,

"Look. Dances aren't really my thing, but do you want to go to the dance after you ditch your cover up?" Yuuta asked, almost slightly embarrassed. Almost. He then returned his gaze to Aden,

"Well, what do you say?"

Zayden had turned to walk when he felt something hit his chest. He looked to see that Seraphim had run into him. He smiled to himself, the human was so clumsy. He reached out for her hand, helping her by pulling her to her feet. He then looked at her, with a smooth smile,

"I heard a school social event, a dance, known as the "Prom" is going to be happening next weekend," He began, looking at her, "if at all possible, would you like to attend this event with me? It appears to be a lot of fun and I would be glad to be with you."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Seraphim felt herself blush. "Of course I'll go with you!" she squealed, throwing her arms around Zayden in a big hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

"Don't worry. I'll sweep you across the dance floor." He flexed his muscles jokingly. "You won't even have to touch the ground."

"If I can find a cover, I'll totally go with you." Aden sighed. "I was hoping Temari might, since she knows we're both together, but... I think she's planning to go with Keegan over there."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Rena giggled. "You're such a goofball. You don't have to carry me. I can manage. I might step on your feet a few times maybe, so I apologize in advance. I owe you for the other night anyway, so I guess I'll repay you with a dance... unless there's something else you'd like better?" She paused and frowned. "That totally sounded wrong. Don't get any ideas."

"Hey, Temari. Um," Keegan cleared his throat. "Would you like to go to this Prom thing with me? Rena was going to kill me if I didn't ask, but you don't have to go with me if you don't want to. I mean, I totally understand and all. I'm such and jerk and all."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:53 pm

The wolf in his head perked up a little, causing Eliot to blush a little. "Yeah. That definitely sounded wrong. We should probably head inside," he added, quickly changing the subject. "The bell should ring soon."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:56 pm

"Ehh??" Temari blinked at him for a few moments, taking in what he said for a moment. When it sunk in her face almost instantly lit up,

"Okay!!! You gotta wear blue!! NO WAIT!! PURPLE!! NO GREEN!! Let's wear green!!" She said, getting overly excited over what to wear. Keegan had no idea what he was getting himself into.

"If you want, I can kidnap you," Yuuta said with a smirk, "then I'll return you safely at the end of Prom." He joked, but he almost looked completely serious when he said. Mainly because, if Aden couldn't find a cover up, he'd do it,

"Just a moment," He said before walking over to Keegan, "if you censored even a little, you die," He said before returning to Aden, "sorry about that."

Zayden smiled,

"Although I don't really understand why you are thanking me, I'm glad that you are feeling nothing but happiness." He said with a genuine smile.

(So after this, timeskip to Prom?)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Temari was waiting outside of the mall, waiting for the other girls to arrive. All the girls decided they would go together to shop for Prom dresses, that way they can get honest opinions from one another. Temari had two hundred dollars to spend on a Prom dress, which really wasn't too much. However, Temari wasn't a fru-fru girl, so the price and quality of the dress really didn't matter much to her.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"Thank you for taking us to the mall, Mr. Patrick," Seraphim said to Rena's dad when they arrived at their destination.

He pulled up in front and let them both off saying that he'd pick them up for dinner. Once he'd gone, Seraphim waved to Temari. "We're here!" she said, grinning.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 pm

"Hey," Rena greeted, walking up to Temari. She was actually very excited about dress shopping, especially since her dad had given both her and Seraphim a good chunk of cash to spend.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Temari grinned upon seeing the top of them. She spread her arms out and glomped the two of them at the same time, without knocking them over, and let go. Her eyes glowed as he said in a determined voice,

"I'm getting a green dress!" She responded, "well, let's head in and look for stuff! I can't wait to see all the dresses they have! It's going to be so much fun!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Seraphim said, smiling broadly, "I'm sure you'll look good in anything, Temari." She just hoped that they had something for her.

"You know, I'm thinking of cutting my hair," she said as they headed for the first clothing store.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm

"Aww. But we wouldn't look like twins anymore, Seraphim," Rena teased. "I'm just kidding. I think you'd look just as cute with short hair. And green is a good color for you, Temari. I'm not sure what I'm going to get. I kind of want to try on everything."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Temari entered DEB, a great dress shop, before she responded to Seraphim,

"Long hair can be a hassle," she responded, "that's why I keep mine at medium length pulled back, so that way I don't have to deal with it." She said with a grin as she started to look at every green dress in the store. Some of them weren't her and others had way too big of cups on the front for her chest.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top