The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Rena began sifting through some of the dresses. She thought that a few looked perfect and took them off of the rack, only to discover that the backs were very revealing. She frowned and placed them back. She liked them a lot, but she was too worried about exposing her wings.

She finally came across a red one and a baby blue one that didn't have a back problem. She carried them in her arms and wandered back over to Seraphim and Temari.

"Any luck, guys?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Seraphim shook her head sadly. "This store doesn't have anything that would fit me," she admitted, mostly referring to her chest area. The few dresses that would fit weren't in a color that would look good on her at all.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:18 pm

"WHY ARE ALL THESE DRESSES EXCEPT LIKE TWO FOR BIG BOOBS!?" Temari shouted, before turning to the others, "all of these have too big of chests for me. Like, I'd have to double stuff in order to even fit somewhat. Looks like Seraphim and I are going to have to go to another store, but, don't let that stop your choice Rena. How about you go try that on. I bet it'll be either FANTASTIC or..." Temari raised her voice with a huff so the store manager could hear her,

"HAVE TOO BIG OF A CHEST!!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Rena noticed the manager glaring in their direction and she quickly put hte dresses back on the rack. "Er, let's try another store before we're thrown out of here," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 pm

"H-how about Kohl's?" Seraphim suggested, ushing Temari out of the store before they could get into even more trouble. "They tend to be a little more realistic."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Rena nodded and urged Temari along as well. "Yeah. They have a better variety of sizes, plus I bet they have a lot of green dresses to pick from. Green is the 'in' color this season, I've heard."

She was totally sugar-coating the situation, but she had no choice. She didn't want there to be a big scene, even if Temari had the right to be a little upset.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:02 am

"Okay!" Temari agreed. On the way to the next store, she stopped by a pretzel stand and got a pretzel hot dog for herself. She munched on it happily before she brought up a though,

"They, so, do you think we'll get anything pretty from them when we go?" She asked, "don't girls get like, pretty flower bracelets or something?" She asked as they entered the wide entrance into the popular store. Now it was time to search for the dress section.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 pm

"They're called corsages," Rena said. "I bet they'll bring something like that. It's tradition, after all. It'd be neat if Keegan brought you some flowers from his kingdom. They're really pretty."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Seraphim was munching on some cinnamon sugar pretzel sticks, which she was sharing with Rena. "Someone should probably tell ZidaneZayden that. I don't think he knows much about traditions here."

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : herpa derp XD)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Temari smiled, finally finding the dress part of Kohl's. She started to look at all of the green dresses, looking for the perfect one. One that would make her look pretty, but not slutty. As she browsed through the dresses she said,

"Don't worry Seraphim, I could get Yuu-chan to tell him," Temari said before she laughed a little, "even though they aren't buddy-buddy, he doesn't mind to talk to him."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Seraphim was also looking through the racks of clothes. "I'm glad. He sometimes doesn't understand a lot of the things we do." Then she found something. "Hey? What do you guys think?"

She held the dress up against her and smiled. "I think I'm going to go try it on now." She hurried off to the dressing room and came out in the dress. "How does it look?" she asked shyly.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Rena turned to look at Seraphim and smiled brightly. "Serphim, that looks really pretty on you! I think you should get that one," she mused before turning her attention back into the racks of dresses.

She was beginning to get a little bit flustered as she searched through them until something suddenly caught her eye. It was another light blue dress, but it definitely wasn't as busty as the other one at the other shop they had gone into. She smiled and headed to the dressing room.

"Haha. I think this is the one," Rena said, stepping out. "What do you think?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:30 pm

[
"Wahh! You look like a princess!" Seraphim cried, hugging her friend. She couldn't help but dissolve into a fit of giggles. Very rarely had she ever been able to act like a total goof with friends, since her mother passed away. "Now we gotta find something for Temari so we can all be princesses!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 am

"Eh?" Temari responded, "but a normal princess is so lame! I want to be one of those kick-ass kung-fu princesses that's actually secretly a mass murderer who kills the prince from the neighboring kingdom! OHH OOH! And she has to kill her parents in order to control the world!!" She began to shout in excitemet,

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:57 pm

[
"Well, um..." Seraphim grabbed a dress off the hanger that she thought fit Temari's description and held it out. "How about this one?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Rena blinked at Temari. "Er... Well, I think it's a good thing she's not a princess," she whispered to Seraphim before looking at the dress the angel had picked out.

She nodded approvingly. "Yes, I suppose that fits your idea of a kung-fu-mass-murdering princess, I guess..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

"Nope! It's not green!" Temari responded, "you know what? I'm going to buy one from ebay! A lot more expensive prices of risks of never even getting the product: I'm totally doing it!" She responded,

"I'm off to raid ebay! See you all at the dance next weekend~!" She responded before disappearing.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:37 pm

[
"I guess that's that, then," she said a little doubtfully. "Well, let's buy these and then I need to stop at the salon to get my hair cut. Is that okay?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Rena nodded. She went and changed back into her regular clothes before taking the dress that she had picked out to the register. After she had purchased hers, she waited patiently for Seraphim to finish up as well before heading to the salon.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:41 pm

(Time skip to the prom now? Very Happy)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:34 am

Yuuta had surprisingly showed up....on time. He was currently at the front door, smoking a cigarette before he would go in. He was also waiting for Aden. Since he wasn't a classy or fancy guy, he was wearing a pair of black boot cut jeans, a white dress shirt, with a black vest that went over it. To top it all off, he wore a black hat. which was lopsidedly on his head. He yawned glancing at his watch for the time.

Temari was in her bedroom at her dresser, trying to put sticks in her hair so she looked like a kung-fu princess. The dress she picked was a long green dress with a slice in the material that went to about her knee. She had two straps that tied behind her neck, and she wore a pair of green Mary Janes to mach. All together, she looked rather pretty, considering Temari's odd fashion sense. The last action she took was to place foundation, eyeliner, and mascara on her face. She stepped back with a smile on her face,

"What a kick ass look!"

Zayden had rang the door bell at Rena's house to pick up Seraphim. He was wearing a completely white tuxedo, with a blue tie and blue detailing. He seemed rather apathetic as usual, but looked rather handsome, even though he wasn't in "sexy" mode. He had a wrapped present in his hand, hoping that the color would match, since basically he had the floral coordinator at his palace create it. His hair was slicked back and straightened, making it appear much more tame then usual.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Rena opened the door and greeted Zayden. "Hey, Zayden. Seraphim should be almost ready and will be down soon. Come in," she said, allowing the tengu to come in.

Keegan looked at the piece of paper in his hand and looked up at the house he had stopped in front of. Luckily, he had found Temari's house without any trouble. He gulped nervously and walked up to the porch, knocking on the door.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Seraphim barreled down the stairs when she heard Zayden come in. She was wearing her new dress and a pair of flats since she knew she'd just hurt herself in heels. She smiled shyly at Zayden when she saw him. "You look nice," she said, brushing some of her hair behind her ear.

Eliot had rented a limo for prom and was currently en route to Rena's house. He couldn't wait to see their faces when he showed up in something this awesome.

The limo parked on the street next to Rena's house and Eliot hopped out. He was in a tux and had a corsage for Rena and an extra for Zayden to give to Seraphim, since he was certain that Zay forgot to get or put one together. He rang the doorbell and grinned when Rena answered. "You look lovely," he said, taking her hand and sliding the wrist corsage on.

Aden was somehow able to convince his dad that he was meeting up with friends for prom. He waved to Yuuta once he was certain his father had driven away. "Hey! Looking good." He winked.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:47 am

Yuuta tapped the half smoked cigarette against the brick, putting out the flame, then stuck the reminder back into the pack. He pecked Aden on the lips and responded,

"I knew I was too sexy for a tuxedo," He responded, leading Aden in, "and I wasn't spending a hundred dollars on clothes that are worth thirty." He said. He looked around, deciding that the decoration were decent. There were kids everywhere so the room was practically filled,

"So, what do you want to do?"

Temari's parents answered the door. However, when they did, they seemed rather uninterested. They let Keegan in then returned to the kitchen, where they were having a phone call with Temari's older brother. Temari made it downstairs,

"Hey, let's go," She said quickly, obviously not liking her phone life. Before she walked outside she shouted, "Guys I'm leaving!".

No answer.

"I'm going to the Prom!".

No answer.

"I'M GOING TO HAVE SEX!!".

"That's nice honey!" Her mom finally answered, but really wasn't listening to what she was saying. Temari huffed, slamming the door behind her,

"Sorry about them."

Zayden gave her a strange look at first,

"You removed your hair," He responded to the hair cut. He stared at it apathetically for a long time before responding, "was it intentional? If so, I guess it looks....like hair." He responded, which could be expected. Zayden was weird and always said strange things,

"I brought you a bouquet of flowers." He responded, handing her a bunch of silver roses.

((XD ZayZay: It looks....like hair.))

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Rena smiled and blushed before glancing down at her corsage. "Thank you. It's beautiful." She let him inside and looked out the door, her mouth gaping.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were renting a limo..." she said, closing the door behind her.

Keegan chuckled as she slipped the corsage over Temari's wrist. "I don't mind. I was worried I was going to be interrogated or something, like Rena's dad does to Eliot sometimes. I'm quite relieved that wasn't the case. Anyway, Rena told us to meet her at her house, or we could just walk to the school. I'd much prefer the latter choice. That is, if you don't mind."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top